We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My introduction to HER Options

universeimpartial
#1 Posted : 2/12/2019 2:17:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was greeted with a warm embrace. She hugged me gently and with great enthusiasm, even though I had never met her before, she knew exactly who I was. She –knew- me. And I knew who she was. It was “Her”. Gaia. God.

She exclaimed, “It is so good to finally meet you. You have no idea how happy I am that you are here. You’re special. More than you know. You can’t see me every day, but I have been here this whole time, watching over you. And I have something to show you.”

In a matter of seconds, she showed me the life energy that flows between all of us. It looked like DNA, with amazing geometric patterns intertwined, it was truly indescribable. It was the first time I realized that I am a part of this. We are all interconnected.

I saw hundreds of people, mainly ones that had some significant impact on my life, people I hadn’t seen or thought about for years, decades. Old friends, girlfriends, even enemies. Each person was in their own individual 3-D bubble, waving hello, smiling. This energy I described was flowing between everyone back and forth in every way. I could scroll through the countless sea of people and remember the situations, good or bad, it was all there.

All of the sudden a figure eight / infinity symbol came towards me from a distance. Closer and closer, it turned into a giant swarm of dark entities. Slithering and searching. It looked like a swarm of bats coming at me, it was truly terrifying. Eventually the mass enveloped my vision so I could see nothing except these black swarming serpents. But I had a defense. I felt the warmth from her, the glow, the love, holding me up from my back, she told me telepathically “I got you. Don’t worry. You can beat this.”

I remember thinking “I am not scared anymore. I know what you are. You can’t harm me. I’m stronger than you.” I held on for dear life, with her holding me up, and eventually the swarm passed on through. It cleared.

In hindsight, the swarm was negative energy in my brain.
The encounter ended with me repeating “Thank you so much for showing me, I feel so blessed to finally meet you. I love you. I love you. Thank you. Thank you.”

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 2/12/2019 7:01:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful experience!

Did this happen recently? How are you feeling right now?

universeimpartial
#3 Posted : 2/12/2019 8:11:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Not a recent experience, but my first!, I'd say about 6 years ago? Finally decided I need to start writing these down before I forget them lol. Much more to come. Thanks for reading!!!

brewster
#4 Posted : 2/12/2019 8:58:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful.

I remember all fear and anxiety dissolving in such an experience. This was so profound that the sensation never left completely - and this was many years ago.