We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Got hands on crystal "lsd", need help Options

zavodi
#1 Posted : 2/11/2019 7:16:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, how you all doing?

So as title says, me and my friend got our hands on a tiny lsd crystal, we were supposed to get 1 tab of 300μg but instead got a tiny dark red crystal. The guy who got this to us claims that it's just 300μg. We have no idea what to do with it.
Now i do have Ehrlich's reagent to test it, as I read we are supposed to put it in distilled water and wait for it to dissolve? and after its dissolved we are gonna mix ehrlich with couple of drops form that water and wait for color change? after testing do we just drink the water it's dissolved in? is that how it's done?
pic related

any advice or help will be appreciated, thanks in advance guys.

edit: also I know this is not exactly dmt related but this forum best place I could find for this information and as new member I cant post this question into lsd-related part of the forum.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jupitor
#2 Posted : 2/11/2019 9:54:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is an LSD microdot. If it’s real LSD, chances are that it contains less than 100ug. Most I’ve encountered have around 50ug. I would proceed with caution if you think it’s actually 300ug. I highly doubt it does, however. I would dissolve it in distilled water as you mentioned. Reagent test it. If it comes out pinkish purple then try 10% of the liquid. If you get trippy effects with only slight visual accentuation, then it was a strong dot. If you feel nothing or aren’t sure, it was a dot in the sub 100ug range.

zavodi
#3 Posted : 2/11/2019 10:29:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replay, I had never heard of lsd microdots up until now. How much water would you suggest we dissolve it in(I don't want to overdo it and get false-negative on test or waste too much lsd)? also if all goes well, we just drink the solute right? and one more question, do we need to heat the water for it to dissolve or just put it in room temp water? asking a bit too many questions I guess but I want everything covered since neither of us have done anything like this before Big grin

again, thanks in advance ^^

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 2/11/2019 10:38:12 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Dissolve in a known amount of room temp water, say 30 ml, that way if it is indeed 300 mics 15 ml = 150 mic dose for you and friend. Easy.

Be aware that the red dye in the dot could interfere with reagent results, try to test with multiple reagents for better confirmation if at all possible.

Better to put the drops on a bit of paper/cardboard and let dry fully, then apply the reagent to the paper.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

zavodi
#5 Posted : 2/11/2019 11:06:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replay, we probably will do it on the weekend and hopefully all goes well.
out of curiosity I got 1 more question Big grin are there many lookalikes in microdots as in tabs? I was nervous that we might get nbome instead of lsd if we got a tab, but with this I've no idea what else it can be.

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 2/12/2019 12:10:29 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

It's certainly possible, but afaik most microdots in circulation currently are LSD. NBOMe duping, while still around, has declined significantly in recent years coinciding with the overall increase of availability in LSD and related analogues (ALD, 1P-LSD, etc).

Do still be wary, and always test your materials, but the odds of real LSD are higher than they have ever been. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

zavodi
#7 Posted : 2/12/2019 12:22:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the information and advice ^^

Noflers
#8 Posted : 2/13/2019 11:02:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Red dots not being able to tested properly has me thinking. At least in Nor Cal purple gel tabs have been everywhere. They aren't bad, feels LSD but without being able to test I've no idea. Had some thin purple gelz with nontaste that were better than I've ever had. Removed: No Buy/Sell discussion and I'd take ten more ifvthey were still available.

Then on the next batch the gel tabs were thick and gummy. And had a slightly sour/citrus taste. I think i know lsd is stored qith citric acid to prevent degradation ao maybe that's it. These were not strong at all. Three tabs equalled one good tab. Removed: No Buy/Sell discussion.

What the heck do I do? Do the lsd analogues provide a "false positive" result? Things like 1p-lsd, ald-52. Also ive seen 1B-LSD lately, any consensus on that? Bluelight might be better to ask cause those guys love RC's. But do get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the RC's available, my issue is that they are passed off as the real chemical. So RC's are cool, as long as you know what you have and whay you're ingesting. Honestly by biggest issue is with the ultra potent benzos and opioids that even seasoned junkies can't handle.