We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT + Kratom addiction Options

Wanderer8421
#1 Posted : 2/8/2019 10:57:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have searched far and wide on the fourm for information on the Kratom + DMT combo. Not much research has been preformed on Kratom interactions so for now the best information is personal insights and experiences. I have a Kratom addiction that I could very well get off of but the withdrawals would last about 2 weeks. I am not very interested in getting off the Kratom unless it would be a terrible mix with hyperspace. I am determined to reach the breakthrough dose ethir way as this point in time everything is all set except for this question!! This thread would be a great thread to have with all experiences with the combo, please include all details about your time with Kratom and DMT such as last Kratom dose before hyperspace and etc etc. Thank you!!
And IF you go in, should you turn left or right... or right-and-three-quarters? Or, maybe, not quite? Or go around back and sneak in from behind? Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find, for a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind. ~ Dr. Suess

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Wanderer8421
#2 Posted : 2/9/2019 12:50:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:
I know this might fly against somes opinions here, but I have a similar story as No Knowing.

Although not technically an opiate, my strongest smoked experience with DMT was 4 years ago, where 2 hours after taking 4g of kratom I loaded my mini bong with a reasonable amount of changa, took it all in one go (which id done several times before without anything close to the result of that afternoon). The experience that followed was the most insanely moving, powerful and life-changing experience id ever had. Nearly instantaneous, full dissolution into the All-That-Is WhiteLight/Godhead. There were simply no words for it. There's actually a massive thread on it under the experience reports section.

It could've just been happenstance that the taking of these two things somehow coincided into what came about. They could've been totally unrelated. I often wonder if it was that little bit of kratom leaf shortly before. I will say though, that if there was some interaction, that the experience was in no way dulled ...heh...quite the opposite.

[Im not condoning taking kratom, nor taking it with changa (or with any form of RIMA inhibition), just relaying my personal experience.]

I found this one insight by tatt!! Thank you tatt!!!
And IF you go in, should you turn left or right... or right-and-three-quarters? Or, maybe, not quite? Or go around back and sneak in from behind? Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find, for a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind. ~ Dr. Suess

Handel
#3 Posted : 2/9/2019 1:29:23 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

I don't know anything about kratom, but I do know that there are many reports of people either getting blocked from entering hyperspace, or getting really, really bad trips when they were mixed with weed, alcohol, and anything else that would muddy the consciousness of the tripper. According to these reports, entities consider that insulting, since they're often trying to teach stuff, and with these substances, they can't do so effectively. So my advice to you would be to not mix the two, and get off anything that is addictive and potentially harmful.

Wanderer8421
#4 Posted : 2/9/2019 5:00:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your wisdom!! I will definitely cut the Kratom out of my conciousness tomorrow! And then, as soon as I feel it is right, I will humbly take the dose. I know Kratom withdrawals for me have been very strange as side effects and duration have been different each time I have abstained with no logical ties between dosage and frequency. I still invite others to put their wisdom on the table! As one could go 24 hours since last kratom dose and vaporize some spice, there would still be Kratom alkaloids in the bloodstream in my beliefs. There are just so many mixed reviews I have to remain skeptical. But I shall take your advice HandleSmile it's nice to get some assurance thank you!!

null24
#5 Posted : 2/9/2019 5:10:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

My two cents, and this is all subjective, is that like the above poster marijuana doesn't mix well with spice for me. However I've never experienced a dulled or bad experience with opiates in my system. There is no health contraindications, afaik, other than the usual precautions with opiates.

I for one appreciate your honesty and self awareness about your circumstance. Many people claim kratom is harmless.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

KloudQ7
#6 Posted : 2/9/2019 5:59:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to do heavy opiates and any time I mixed dmt we them I got very nauseous and unbearably itchy.though blasting off on an H withdrawal was way worse, Never trying that again.

Exarp
#7 Posted : 2/9/2019 10:35:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My expiriences with opiates + Spice are allso a fail.
Long time ago I was addicted to Metadone, and when I use "normal" dose (dose that kepp me "normal", without appstination sindrom) I had pretty nice and "usefull" trips, but still a bit cloudy.
Same happens with other opiate, Bupnenorphine (Subutex, Suboxone) in normal doses BUT there was a big difference between the two; on Bupnerphine therapy there wasn't any sign of mental cloudines like with Metadone.

When I was on dosage that acctualy make one "high" (or stoned), interaction with Spice is terrible. No effect, and nausea is standard. When I say no effect I mean it's some kind of "muddy trip", and instead of afterglow you have the aftershit.

Now I'm on 1 mg of Bupnerphine (which is realy small dose) and I have no problems even with Braekthrough. Trips are great, but there is stil something that make disstres. I think that's "memmory of trips" I have had when I was clean from opiates, ant THAT makes me wander...and give me the WILL power to finaly get rid of damn opiates.

Tnx to Spice (and other psyhedelics that are affordable here where I live), I have reduced Bunenorphine from 16mg to 1mg in just 45 days. That was 6 months ago. And still can't get rid of that 1mg of Bupnerfine.

Is that Spice or my Will power, I don't know. I preasume that Spice somehow proppeled my Will power. But, as I say..I'm not shure Wink Wut?
Just keep the balance...the middle path...
93 93/93

Hotspur922
#8 Posted : 2/11/2019 5:26:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Handel wrote:
I don't know anything about kratom, but I do know that there are many reports of people either getting blocked from entering hyperspace, or getting really, really bad trips when they were mixed with weed, alcohol, and anything else that would muddy the consciousness of the tripper. According to these reports, entities consider that insulting, since they're often trying to teach stuff, and with these substances, they can't do so effectively. So my advice to you would be to not mix the two, and get off anything that is addictive and potentially harmful.

I have to disagree with you here on taking anything else whatsoever with spice.

I smoke cannabis daily, so every time ive ever used dmt I was "high" if you wanna call it that, I have had terrifying trips, ok trips, dull trips and amazing trips... every time different and none of the entities ive ever met seemed to have an issue with me being "high"

I have yet to use Kratom while smoking dmt but I promise I will try and report how the trip was. 4 to 5 gram kratom..

Hotspur922
#9 Posted : 2/11/2019 5:31:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also want to point out that not only do I experiment with dmt but lsd and mushrooms and other psychedelics and it's a pretty common and very much shared belief that cannabis and psilocybin go together very well, same with LSD...

forgot who i'm quoting but I've been told psilocybin and cannabis are very old friends that very much compliment each other.

now that we know for fact mushrooms are very closely related chemically structured to DMT how can you honestly state that "entities don't like when we're high, it takes from the learning exp"

when cannabis and mushrooms have been being consumed alone and together for thousands of years...