We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Easiest plants to grow and harvest for DMT Options

ChokDee
#1 Posted : 2/11/2019 4:57:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Only reason I joined was to find out what plants are easiest to grow and harvest in subtropical and tropical environments.

Acacia and Mimosa trees are some of the highest yielding, but would take years before reaching harvestable size and even then, isn't chopping up roots a real pain? Are the grasses an easier option? Climate is SE Asia. Any and all options are appreciated, Thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

0_o
#2 Posted : 2/11/2019 6:40:05 AM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

Look into Acacia leaves

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/11/2019 7:24:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IMO don't put all your eggs in one basket. Grow all the plants you can, given your climate and available space. Find all the highest yielding Acacias (check this and this) and try to locate seed or live cutting suppliers, sow a bunch of seeds from each species because some will die along the way. A lot of these Acacias have DMT in their phyllodes/leaves, so you can harvest sustainably and you dont have to wait too many years to do it. And anyways, better start now, so in a few years you have almost unlimited sustainable supply.

Do the same for Mimosa hostilis, Diplopterys cabrerana, Psychotria viridis, Desmanthus illinoiensis, Desmanthus leptolobus, etc

ChokDee
#4 Posted : 2/12/2019 11:48:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Great info, you guys! Acacia and mimosa were always my long term plan as they are innocuous and common here, so it's good to know it's not just the roots I can harvest from. I'll look into those other plants as potential companion plants as well. Will need to find a niche in my little ecosystem. Thanks for the links too!

dreamer042
#5 Posted : 2/12/2019 3:52:58 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

endlessness wrote:
Grow all the plants

!!!

This ^

Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

grollum
#6 Posted : 2/12/2019 5:58:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes grow them all and find the one which does best for you. If you consider Psychotria viridis you might as well want to think about viridis hybrids which are said to grow easier and faster then "normal" ones.