We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction: Void Hiker Options

1p-HashishVoidKing
#1 Posted : 2/11/2019 3:42:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What's cracking,

I'm a beginning psychonaut, interested in learning about and learning through certain psychedelics. Over the past year I have become infatuated with the spiritual knowledge obtaining capabilities of LSD, psilocybin mushrooms, san pedro, salvia, bufotenine and dmt.

It all started back last summer, when my buddy started talking to me about his experiences with acid. All my life I had thought that all of these things (besides pot) were useless, dangerous, and just taken for the shallow reason of getting high. I genuinely believed that they were deathly dangerous, physically addictive, and that I'd get holes in my brain. But my buddy, he showed me that those were all pretty much lies(Through showing me facts and research from reliable sources).

I finally knew the real truths about psychs, but I still didn't realise the potential spiritual, learning and mental health benefits that they possessed. I tried it a couple of weeks after, on a easy going saturday night with the same buddy. I kept saying to my pal that this would purely be a one time thing. The tabs were tested, and they came out legit. I took it with just the hopes of seeing pretty colors and music sounding cool. I succeeded at experiencing those things, but I also ended up getting a whole lot more. It ended up being one of the best nights of my entire life. I laughed, lived and learned more than I ever have up to that point.

Before my first trip, I felt truly bored with the normal world. I wanted to experience something extraordinary, something more fantastical and amazing than I could ever imagine. Psychedelics have made that possible. They also have just made me a happier person in general.

Since that first trip, I have developed a deep loving passion for psychedelics. I can't stop reading and researching everything about them. That's why I have made this account. So I can study and learn about my beloved psychs. Maybe even help harm reduct some other beginner psychonauts. Some of my other interests include film (Specifically horror and gory low budget independent films), music, agriculture and my relationship with god/christianity (Unusual I know). I hope to learn a lot and maybe share some stories of the trips I've had with all of you wonderful people.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 2/11/2019 7:35:22 PM

Come what may

Infectious!

Nice to hear you had a good experience with LSD! I think it is pretty cool you found your way past all of the preconceived notions you had about psychedelics. Enjoy the trippy road!

Ok.. best low budget gory horror movie hands down is 'Evil Dead', followed by 'Evil Dead 2', and coming in at third place is 'Dead Alive'.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda