We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV5678NEXT
Don't trust the entities. They are not here to be kind to you. Options

hug46
#121 Posted : 2/7/2019 11:48:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

badsponge wrote:
Th Entity wrote:
I can say the same for religion: Jesus was a liar with mental health issues who believes hes the choosen one

You would be correct if Jesus ever actually existed. But seeing as there's absolutely no historical evidence for his existence, you're technically wrong. Big grin

What about the writings of Romano-Jewish historian Flavius Josephus.......
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus

And Historicity of Jesus

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

badsponge
#122 Posted : 2/8/2019 11:38:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hug46 wrote:
What about the writings of Romano-Jewish historian Flavius Josephus.......
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus

And Historicity of Jesus

Yeah, I used to be Super-Christian-Man, and would use that same material to rebut. But now I'm more inclined to believe this: https://www.washingtonpo...?utm_term=.7f7c99eb0a42.

I was Super-Christian-Man until I began experimenting with psychedelics in 2015. After going on several shroom trips (1.5-7g), and feeling a universal love and acceptance for every creature, and a connection with every thing, I could no longer reconcile the exclusivity of Christianity (or any religion) with my new perception.

hug46
#123 Posted : 2/9/2019 9:57:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

badsponge wrote:

I was Super-Christian-Man until I began experimenting with psychedelics in 2015. After going on several shroom trips (1.5-7g), and feeling a universal love and acceptance for every creature, and a connection with every thing, I could no longer reconcile the exclusivity of Christianity (or any religion) with my new perception.

I think that Pantheism is a very logical way to look at spirituality, whether one has had that revelation after taking drugs or not. But perhaps you are not referring to pantheism and i am projecting my own idea of what i translate your spiritual beliefs to be. Which is my main original gripe for certain members jumping on the OP. Spirituality is a very personal thing and i think that problems arise when it evolves into a shared, collective consensus. Adding certainty to this is even more problematic.

The main argument that Raphael Lataster uses for Jesus not existing is lack of early sources. Surely if we are disputing the existence of someone due to lack of first hand historical evidence then there are strong arguments for many historical figures not having existed. Apparently there are no surviving documents concerning Alexander the great until 200 years after his death. Do we have to deny that he ever existed?

Why does denying the christian doctrine have to go hand in hand with the denial that Jesus existed? To me this just seems like atheist dogmatism.

DmnStr8
#124 Posted : 2/9/2019 3:52:29 PM

Come what may

I apologize for my immature response earlier. It was not needed. I have often found myself bothered by religious topics for various reasons. At the time I was being smug and perhaps a bit trollish. I made a mistake. I should have not entered into the conversation with a taunt, but instead offer an intelligent response.

I feel that the O.P. would have a different prespective on his/her experience if it was not hued by any kind of religious view. Angels and demons can be an easy label for these entities. These entities cannot be wrapped up into a nice neat package. Some have negative intentions and some have good intentions and some have no intentions and some simply wait for our intentions. These entities can be whatever we bring with us. If you bring in these religious views, I feel that there is a possiblity that some things can be lost in translation and misinterpretted.

I have had very difficult experiences and the entities seemed ruthless and even seemed to enjoy my suffering. I have also had experiences where I have been wrapped in love by these entities. I feel like if I labeled these two experiences good and evil I would have missed out on something. That something for me is that they are the same thing.

The entity that loves you is the entity that tortures you. The entity that cheers your existence is the same that enjoys your pain. In this, they are equal and all entities offer a lesson to be learned. The lesson could be quickly over and not much learned if you just chalk it all up to evil at work. I mean there is just so much more to it. I feel like you can't just say the the entities are not to be trusted and they are not here to be kind to you. It just is not that simple for me personally. There is another way to look at it.

I again apologize for my earlier dumb response. I can be a down right pain in the ass sometimes. Above is what I wanted to say at the time and I offer it now to the O.P. in hope my prior taunts will be forgiven.

How do you feel about your experience now? Do you still feel the same way as you did when you wrote this post?
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

aaalyafei
#125 Posted : 2/9/2019 4:47:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
I apologize for my immature response earlier. It was not needed. I have often found myself bothered by religious topics for various reasons. At the time I was being smug and perhaps a bit trollish. I made a mistake. I should have not entered into the conversation with a taunt, but instead offer an intelligent response.

I feel that the O.P. would have a different prespective on his/her experience if it was not hued by any kind of religious view. Angels and demons can be an easy label for these entities. These entities cannot be wrapped up into a nice neat package. Some have negative intentions and some have good intentions and some have no intentions and some simply wait for our intentions. These entities can be whatever we bring with us. If you bring in these religious views, I feel that there is a possiblity that some things can be lost in translation and misinterpretted.

I have had very difficult experiences and the entities seemed ruthless and even seemed to enjoy my suffering. I have also had experiences where I have been wrapped in love by these entities. I feel like if I labeled these two experiences good and evil I would have missed out on something. That something for me is that they are the same thing.

The entity that loves you is the entity that tortures you. The entity that cheers your existence is the same that enjoys your pain. In this, they are equal and all entities offer a lesson to be learned. The lesson could be quickly over and not much learned if you just chalk it all up to evil at work. I mean there is just so much more to it. I feel like you can't just say the the entities are not to be trusted and they are not here to be kind to you. It just is not that simple for me personally. There is another way to look at it.

I again apologize for my earlier dumb response. I can be a down right pain in the ass sometimes. Above is what I wanted to say at the time and I offer it now to the O.P. in hope my prior taunts will be forgiven.

How do you feel about your experience now? Do you still feel the same way as you did when you wrote this post?

No hard feelings. I appreciate you writing the above in good heart. Apology easily accepted.

I do still feel the same way. I have 100% faith in the Holy Quran and these 'entities' are well explained in it. There is a whole chapter dedicated to them. Called the Chapter of Jinn.. it speaks of good ones and bad ones. Every time I reflect on the experience it is nothing but solid in my mind. There was nothing ambiguous about what I saw and felt and experienced.

Peace and just be careful man, have a critical and questioning attitude when/if you continue to visit these places.

Kagutsuchi
#126 Posted : 2/9/2019 7:11:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8, it was really nice to see you realize the harshness of your first post. I am an atheist as well and I think I have at least a vague understanding of what you feel about the religious talk. However, as you yourself came to see, being nice to each other creates a better atmosphere. So I just wanted to express you are not the only one out there with this Smile

xss27
#127 Posted : 2/9/2019 8:12:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jupitor wrote:
Has anyone ever tried "touching" them? I grew up in a unique religion that taught in its deeper lore how to distinguish between a "good spirit" and a "bad spirit". You offer your hand for them to shake. The good ones will decline and the bad ones will attempt and fail.

No, but I have been touched by one uninvited.

It was right at the end of a DMT experience. There was this beautiful female figure in front of me, maybe a blueish transparent hue but I can't remember that specifically. Anyway, she came forward and kind of lent in towards me, raising her hand to my face. I thought it was going to just caress my face but her hand slipped right through and it felt like it was actually going inside of my skull (it made me aware of my body and hyperspace at the same time), reaching for the centre of my brain. At that moment the whole scene just disappeared, I opened my eyes, and I felt a slight breeze or sensation pass across my face.

I thought it was amazing at the time. It felt very loving and tender, and it certainly capped off a great DMT experience.

Looking back though, I'm on the fence about it. How do I know there was no malicious intent that I can't perceive? If it were comparable in intelligence, would it have violated my personal space like that? Was it really a female figure or was it just posing as one?

Part of the reason why I won't touch DMT again. I just don't know for sure what the score is and the mechanics of it all. I mean I got what I was looking for anyway so for me there's no reason to chance it again.

aaalyafei
#128 Posted : 2/11/2019 10:04:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

xss27 wrote:
Jupitor wrote:
Has anyone ever tried "touching" them? I grew up in a unique religion that taught in its deeper lore how to distinguish between a "good spirit" and a "bad spirit". You offer your hand for them to shake. The good ones will decline and the bad ones will attempt and fail.

No, but I have been touched by one uninvited.

It was right at the end of a DMT experience. There was this beautiful female figure in front of me, maybe a blueish transparent hue but I can't remember that specifically. Anyway, she came forward and kind of lent in towards me, raising her hand to my face. I thought it was going to just caress my face but her hand slipped right through and it felt like it was actually going inside of my skull (it made me aware of my body and hyperspace at the same time), reaching for the centre of my brain. At that moment the whole scene just disappeared, I opened my eyes, and I felt a slight breeze or sensation pass across my face.

I thought it was amazing at the time. It felt very loving and tender, and it certainly capped off a great DMT experience.

Looking back though, I'm on the fence about it. How do I know there was no malicious intent that I can't perceive? If it were comparable in intelligence, would it have violated my personal space like that? Was it really a female figure or was it just posing as one?

Part of the reason why I won't touch DMT again. I just don't know for sure what the score is and the mechanics of it all. I mean I got what I was looking for anyway so for me there's no reason to chance it again.

Prime example of a great questioning attitude. Love it.

DmnStr8
#129 Posted : 2/11/2019 2:49:40 PM

Come what may

aaalyafei wrote:
Peace and just be careful man, have a critical and questioning attitude when/if you continue to visit these places.

I would like to echo this back to you.

I have been to these places many times over. I feel these entities are a reflection of ourselves. They only show you what is within. It is easy to get caught up in the good or bad feelings and associating these feelings with something outside of us. It can be all to easy to point at something that is difficult and label it as something evil or bad. I think this approach is not the best approach.

I feel you can take a lesson from these difficult experiences. They want to pull away the ego. If you cling to the ego, it can feel terrifying. If you let go into the experiences, it can be very positive. Again, I feel it is what we bring with us into these experiences that influences how the experiences unfold.

Critical and questioning attitude is fine after the experiences. During the experience it is important to pay attention. Watch the feelings. Watch the ego fall away. Observe the whole process. I have learned not to take anything personal during these experiences. I do not fear these experiences anymore. Fear can bring up irrational feelings and it is all to easy to blame it on an outside influence. You are responsible for your experience. This applies to every day waking reality and these DMT experiences. You are creating it. That is how I feel about it.

I hope you at some point in your life try DMT again. You might just find that you are mistaken in your belief that these entities are harmful. These entities can be the greatest teachers if they are approached without fear. This is easier said than done and does take a critical and questioning attitude during integration after the experience. It is because of this integration that I hold this view of my DMT experiences.

Believe as you wish. Glad you tried DMT all the same. You have seen things many throughout history have never seen. It is all pretty amazing and wonderful without fear interfering.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Hotspur922
#130 Posted : 2/11/2019 4:40:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
aaalyafei wrote:

I would like to echo this back to you.

I have been to these places many times over. I feel these entities are a reflection of ourselves. They only show you what is within. It is easy to get caught up in the good or bad feelings and associating these feelings with something outside of us. It can be all to easy to point at something that is difficult and label it as something evil or bad. I think this approach is not the best approach.

I feel you can take a lesson from these difficult experiences. They want to pull away the ego. If you cling to the ego, it can feel terrifying. If you let go into the experiences, it can be very positive. Again, I feel it is what we bring with us into these experiences that influences how the experiences unfold.

Critical and questioning attitude is fine after the experiences. During the experience it is important to pay attention. Watch the feelings. Watch the ego fall away. Observe the whole process. I have learned not to take anything personal during these experiences. I do not fear these experiences anymore. Fear can bring up irrational feelings and it is all to easy to blame it on an outside influence. You are responsible for your experience. This applies to every day waking reality and these DMT experiences. You are creating it. That is how I feel about it.

I hope you at some point in your life try DMT again. You might just find that you are mistaken in your belief that these entities are harmful. These entities can be the greatest teachers if they are approached without fear. This is easier said than done and does take a critical and questioning attitude during integration after the experience. It is because of this integration that I hold this view of my DMT experiences.

Believe as you wish. Glad you tried DMT all the same. You have seen things many throughout history have never seen. It is all pretty amazing and wonderful without fear interfering.

Loved reading this, I can agree with just about every last thing you wrote but the one part that I lean away from is how it's strictly all in our head and all from with in..

I believe that just like any other psychedelic your mind set and setting play a role on how you will react and perceive events in hyperspace but from reading so many stories of peoples experiences and reading how so many people have encountered the same exact, identical entities so many times.
From dmt virgins who have had Zero influence from stories and have no expectations of elves, grey alines, giants, jesters and other entities to people who have had many journeys, these people describe sometimes identical entities without even being told about them before, such as myself with my very first dmt trip, I encountered this shadowy black, tall grey alien with very long spindly fingers.. he tapped my face and shook its grey alien head at me before floating off into my right side peripheral vision at some all black instrument panel...

I think our ego and our feeling and everything you mentioned plays into effect in hyperspace.

this discussion has taken place countless times but I feel these entities are real, maybe not in our reality but we interact with them and they somehow work with or off our emotion

ShamensStamen
#131 Posted : 2/11/2019 6:53:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I personally think the entities are archetypes deep in the imagination. I don't really see closed eyed visuals, i'm pretty sure i'm aphantasic, however, it makes sense to me that these characters are deeply programmed into people's psyche, so grey aliens, clowns/jesters, elves, gnomes, faeries, insectoids, etc, i think they're just archetypes in people's heads, they may feel very real, however, dreams also feel real, i've seen things in my dreams that felt real but most likely merely originated from my imagination. You may say "how would my imagination create something like that?", well, how does the imagination create all these weird dreams people have? How did our imagination get so creative that we created civilization? Imagination is a powerful thing. I don't focus on visuals, i don't focus on entities, i focus on the majority of the experience/effects, so i don't get absorbed into the visual aspect like most seem to, i have felt like i've encountered entities a few times on Aya but they felt more Human/astral than alien or what not. I just think it's really funny when people think DMT is evil, people are so in the dark hahaha.

DmnStr8
#132 Posted : 2/11/2019 7:25:12 PM

Come what may

Hotspur922 wrote:
Loved reading this, I can agree with just about every last thing you wrote but the one part that I lean away from is how it's strictly all in our head and all from with in..

Like attracts like. If these entities are real and are experiencing a subjective reality, I feel they could not interact with us unless we are vibrating a similar frequency.

Let's say there are bad entities. Ok.. here it comes. Here to manipulate and harm you. It is in your face and it is thriving from your fear. A thought enters your mind to love this entity. You pour out all the love you can to this entity. The entity changes into something positive or disappears altogether.

So what happened? Was this entity both love and fear? Was this entity all in your mind? How was this entity transformed?

I feel that these entities respond to whatever you bring in with you. If you bring fear, you may just find yourself tormented by so-called demons. You bring love in, you may just find yourself with so-called angels. So is it all coming from within? Yes and No. You may not be creating these entities and they may exist with or without you, however, I feel that these negative entities cannot interact with you if you are vibrating at a higher frequency. They cannot exist in the same plane.

I have had experiences where a single thought changes the entire experience. That switch from fear to love is powerful stuff. You can create a space in your mind where you can go to be poweful and protected. A place where these so called demons or negative energies cannot reach. A place where you cannot be manipulated. I don't think you can find this place if you are already convinced that you are powerless. I feel we have much more power in these experiences than we think.

It all starts before you even place that pipe to your lips. You are creating before you take that first toke. Your experience may not entirely come from within. That is fine. I know what is within myself and with this knowledge I cannot and will not be lead astray. Who showed me all this? Who was my greatest teacher in this lesson? Answer... those negative entities or demons. Did they intend to teach me this? Their intentions do not matter one iota as this is my experience. My intention is what really matters. My love is what matters. My fear is what matters.

These entities may just be transformed through their interactions with you. Perhaps what you bring in with you could possibly set these negative entities free from their negatitivies. Perhaps these entities are bringing what is within them. They can be transformed by what you bring in with you. I like the thought that perhaps I can help an entity in this way. For me, it is a two way street.

ShamensStamen
#133 Posted : 2/11/2019 7:46:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I completely agree with you there DmnStr8

Hotspur922
#134 Posted : 2/11/2019 8:29:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you DmnStr8 for your perspective, I can see it from your perspective as well now, not so far off from my own. Just better articulated my friend!

I wasn't sure if I was "powerless" or what but after reading it the way you stated it I feel that with real intent and effort I can direct these trips a little better, especially if I do actually enter a neg trip, I have the power to change things.

Only one issue I have with this knowledge is what about when you have one of those nightmare 5-meoDMT trips? DMT oxide I think, when you smoke reclaimed (structurally altered) DMT..

I shut my eyes and I disintegrated and had absolutely no idea, clue or notion of who or what I was... I didn't even know how I got to where I was.... it also felt like 200 years in 15 min.

Jozeh
#135 Posted : 2/21/2019 12:45:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

aaalyafei wrote:
Accessories:
I was instantly transported to another plane, another dimension, I donโ€™t want to use the word reality, it was another dimension. I wasnโ€™t high but I was completely there. My entire environment became theirs.
They showed up immediately and didnโ€™t even bother showing me anything alluring like the first encounter, and were hiding so I wouldnโ€™t see them. I knew they were hiding on purpose. They move extremely fast. They were tormenting me and made me feel like I was worthy of torment. They belittled and disrespected me in a way I cannot put into words. They connected something to my tongue and brain and were saying some sort of strange spell/chant/mantra as they were shusshing me in their language and trying to download some negative data into my mind. They were trying to be really sneaky about it. They didn't ask my permission to do that or even consult me before doing that. I could almost taste the bitter metallic wire that they connected into my mouth. It was a similar sensation as to putting your tongue on a battery.
They had sinister vibrations and auras, there were at least two of them present. They were communicating with each other and myself through some foreign inhuman language that I had never heard before.

I haven't read the full post as I can see it has moved onto a different discussion.

Just wanted to weigh in. This is very similar to one of my first trips, which I have not written up on here. I tried to PM you but being a new member I am not allowed.

3rd time writing this post, reckon I will just write out my trip report and if you wish we can discuss parallels then. I have had the chip on the tongue a few times and gotten wise to it. Even at one point of exclaiming something to the like "tricksey hobbitises with their tongue chips". After a while searching for my own answers I did find these:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=2449
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=36865

On a purely materialist standing I have agreed with myself the physiological reaction of basic freebase on your tongue may feel something like a "hair chip" being inserted into your mouth. Mind throws up imagery of doctors, dentists etc and your trip is steered towards that imagery.

I do entertain the possibility of other scenarios from other higher viewpoints and this has taken me time, as will yours.

xss27
#136 Posted : 2/21/2019 1:14:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
Like attracts like. If these entities are real and are experiencing a subjective reality, I feel they could not interact with us unless we are vibrating a similar frequency.

Let's say there are bad entities. Ok.. here it comes. Here to manipulate and harm you. It is in your face and it is thriving from your fear. A thought enters your mind to love this entity. You pour out all the love you can to this entity. The entity changes into something positive or disappears altogether.

So what happened? Was this entity both love and fear? Was this entity all in your mind? How was this entity transformed?

I feel that these entities respond to whatever you bring in with you. If you bring fear, you may just find yourself tormented by so-called demons. You bring love in, you may just find yourself with so-called angels. So is it all coming from within? Yes and No. You may not be creating these entities and they may exist with or without you, however, I feel that these negative entities cannot interact with you if you are vibrating at a higher frequency. They cannot exist in the same plane.

I have had experiences where a single thought changes the entire experience. That switch from fear to love is powerful stuff. You can create a space in your mind where you can go to be poweful and protected. A place where these so called demons or negative energies cannot reach. A place where you cannot be manipulated. I don't think you can find this place if you are already convinced that you are powerless. I feel we have much more power in these experiences than we think.

It all starts before you even place that pipe to your lips. You are creating before you take that first toke. Your experience may not entirely come from within. That is fine. I know what is within myself and with this knowledge I cannot and will not be lead astray. Who showed me all this? Who was my greatest teacher in this lesson? Answer... those negative entities or demons. Did they intend to teach me this? Their intentions do not matter one iota as this is my experience. My intention is what really matters. My love is what matters. My fear is what matters.

These entities may just be transformed through their interactions with you. Perhaps what you bring in with you could possibly set these negative entities free from their negatitivies. Perhaps these entities are bringing what is within them. They can be transformed by what you bring in with you. I like the thought that perhaps I can help an entity in this way. For me, it is a two way street.

I agree with what you've stated in regards to our intentions being able to influence our psychedelic experiences, however I don't agree with this in respect of entities. It is too simplistic an explanation that has echoes of 60's style new-age type thinking or positive thinking being able to override anything.

Emotion or emotive thinking can colour an entire experience - we all know it isn't wise to trip straight after an emotional life crisis or during a stressful time in our lives for example. I also know what you're talking about when you say 'a single thought can change the entire experience'; something I learned from lucid dreaming prior psychedelic use as a teenager and further solidified through meditation experience. It does work, and I also feel it tends to lead towards the conclusion that 'we' are doing the entire experience, that it is 'all us' or 'all in our mind' or something along those lines. The issue is that eventually you come to see we are not our minds or thoughts at all, and that our mind is porous to outside influences both from the material dimension and other dimensions.

I do agree there is a certain resonance when it comes to attracting these things into our sphere of consciousness and would also add that is possible to turn away from them too, that you don't need to meet them head on with emotive thinking.

However I don't agree with the transmuting of these entities into something else. No amount of projection can turn a killing machine great white shark into a friendly dolphin, it is what it is. I see no reason why the diversity of life we have on earth is not mirrored across all other dimensions in existence, different classes of being, some symbiotic, some parasitic, some passive, some predatory. That doesn't make any of them evil or good, they are what they are, as they were programmed to be.

DmnStr8
#137 Posted : 2/21/2019 2:12:25 PM

Come what may

xss27 wrote:
However I don't agree with the transmuting of these entities into something else. No amount of projection can turn a killing machine great white shark into a friendly dolphin, it is what it is. I see no reason why the diversity of life we have on earth is not mirrored across all other dimensions in existence, different classes of being, some symbiotic, some parasitic, some passive, some predatory. That doesn't make any of them evil or good, they are what they are, as they were programmed to be.

I can certainly see why you would hold this view and to a large extent I feel like I agree with you on this. I feel there is a large diversity all over the place, even hyperspace.

I base my opinion on my personal experiences. I will attempt to explain. I vaped some strong changa in my bed in the dark. I was really out there. I experienced this entity that came in from the dark and would get right in my face. It's face was distorted in anger and it felt quite menacing. It felt like it wanted me to be scared. It was intentionally messing with me. At that moment in time I was feeling very strong and something in me found this entity not menacing at all, in fact, I thought it was hilarious! I began to laugh deeply. This enitity instantly changed and became a laughing face. It thought it was funny too! A very nice experience that day.

So did I change the entity?! Did it choose to laugh with me? Maybe this entity is just a laughing shark? or maybe this was a dolphin attempting to be a shark and was caught in the act? What I feel about it is that it reacted to my reaction. It changed in an instant.

I like to think I changed it. I changed the experience by not buying into the fear it was attempting to arouse. I brought in humor and laughter and this entity did not mind one bit. It joined in on the joke with me! It did not seem disappointed at all that I was not playing the fear game with it. It felt like a this entity changed because of me. Perhaps it was having a bad day and I provided some levity? I dunno..

Sunnyside
#138 Posted : 2/21/2019 4:34:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
...It felt like it wanted me to be scared. It was intentionally messing with me. At that moment in time I was feeling very strong and something in me found this entity not menacing at all, in fact, I thought it was hilarious! I began to laugh deeply. This enitity instantly changed and became a laughing face. It thought it was funny too! A very nice experience that day.

So did I change the entity?! Did it choose to laugh with me? Maybe this entity is just a laughing shark? or maybe this was a dolphin attempting to be a shark and was caught in the act? What I feel about it is that it reacted to my reaction. It changed in an instant...

Good words, yet again, from the DmnStr8.

100%.

If you doubt it, try it some time.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

xss27
#139 Posted : 2/21/2019 8:03:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
So did I change the entity?! Did it choose to laugh with me? Maybe this entity is just a laughing shark? or maybe this was a dolphin attempting to be a shark and was caught in the act? What I feel about it is that it reacted to my reaction. It changed in an instant.

It could be that the entity was neither the dolphin or the shark, that both were internal forms projected onto something that the mind was not capable of comprehending or rendering. Or it was formless even, and again the mind attempted to fill in the blanks with visualization based upon a combination of your memory which in itself varied according to your emotional state.

The essential point is no one knows for sure, we're just shooting in the dark. Thus caution has to be a value we adhere to, or at least acknowledgement that there is inherent risk in dealing with potential lifeforms that we are unable to define properly (yet). They also potentially understand their environment (hyperspace) better than we do, or at the very least have a strategic advantage over us as we're like a fish out of water in that space. There's a lot of things I reckon I could master in our material realm in my lifetime, but even in many lifetimes I would still probably continue to feel like an infant in that space.. it is just not defined properly for us in the same way the material world has been over the course of our history.

DmnStr8
#140 Posted : 2/22/2019 12:13:53 AM

Come what may

xss27 wrote:
DmnStr8 wrote:

It could be that the entity was neither the dolphin or the shark, that both were internal forms projected onto something that the mind was not capable of comprehending or rendering. Or it was formless even, and again the mind attempted to fill in the blanks with visualization based upon a combination of your memory which in itself varied according to your emotional state.

The essential point is no one knows for sure, we're just shooting in the dark. Thus caution has to be a value we adhere to, or at least acknowledgement that there is inherent risk in dealing with potential lifeforms that we are unable to define properly (yet). They also potentially understand their environment (hyperspace) better than we do, or at the very least have a strategic advantage over us as we're like a fish out of water in that space. There's a lot of things I reckon I could master in our material realm in my lifetime, but even in many lifetimes I would still probably continue to feel like an infant in that space.. it is just not defined properly for us in the same way the material world has been over the course of our history.

I understand caution. I also understand wild abandon. So many approaches for sure. 95% of my experiences as of late are either boring or I come out of the whole thing laughing my ass off. These entities don't seem to be able to get anything out of me anymore. I am not fearful of them or of being ripped to shreds. I understand my fear and simply do not buy into it anymore.

I feel these entities have an extremely limited power. They can only mess with you for minutes at a time with changa or freebase DMT. Perhaps I need to dabble with ayahuasca some more, get in there, get some fear going on and play around with it for awhile. I am very used to the changa and freebase DMT experience. I enjoy anything that comes in and give gratitude to any entity that chooses to interact with me.

Some of them are cool and some of them are douchebags. They can be just like the rest of us, as you pointed out. I feel like if you have a mindset of I want to hang with the cool entities, the douchebags stick out like a sore thumb and it's easy enough to ignore them or move on. I realize I am being overly simplistic here but maybe that is what is needed. Simplicity. It is so easy to get caught up in the drama these entities like to present. It is getting easier for me to see what kind of drama these entities hold at first glance.

It is my fault if I get caught up in the sideshows, emotions and loops. I take responsibility for how my experience unfolds. If I receive a hyperslap, I feel it is my fault in every sense. I choose to partake in DMT and I choose how I integrate. These entities lose there power rather quickly if you have a strong mindset about things.

To be honest, I do not feel like I am explaining my approach very well. I hope I don't sound cocky. I know it this all could easily be misconstrued as cockiness. I just don't give a crap about a hyperslap anymore. Bring it on! I don't care. There is nothing in that realm that can come back with me unless I allow it. I can choose to be cocky when it is suitable to be so. Anyhow.. just in a mood today. Perhaps a good day for me to vape some DMT? lol

«PREV5678NEXT