We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another new guy Options

badsponge
#1 Posted : 2/6/2019 5:33:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I began experimenting with psychedelics around mid-2015 in an attempt to cure my suicidal depression. It worked miraculously. I started with shrooms and 25i (thought it was LSD). Shrooms have been my favorite, and I’ve tripped several times since then, anywhere from 1.5 to 7 grams. I’ve introduced two girlfriends to shrooms, and both of them feel their lives are significantly improved. Psychedelics saved my life and continue to improve it. I feel a responsibility to share these substances with others in need. I’ve felt drawn to try DMT for a while now. I’ve lurked in forums and read a lot, but now it’s time to get serious. I’m going to do my first extract within the next couple weeks.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Th Entity
#2 Posted : 2/6/2019 6:30:52 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Two girlfriends and you had suicidal depression Laughing (I'm joking of course, sorry if i offended you and maybe i misinterpret it)
Welcome to the community, if you need any help with extractions, i'm sure someone here will help! Thumbs up

badsponge
#3 Posted : 2/7/2019 8:10:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
Two girlfriends and you had suicidal depression

ROFL NO! It's the other way around! Severe depression for a very long time. Was married to a clinical psychologist who facilitated my treatment through traditional therapy and prescription meds. Nothing worked. I tried psychedelics in secret, because she's a conservative Christian and "drugs are bad...mmkay?" She found out (of course), punched me, lied to a judge to kick me out of our home.

Life sucked for a while, but psychedelics completely changed my mentality for the better, I'm very happy now. I also decided I'm polyamorous, and am lucky enough to have 2 gf's (also poly) who have joined me in psychedelic adventures. Life is awesome now.