We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV910111213NEXT
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

Touche Guevara
#201 Posted : 11/2/2009 7:43:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

PerPLexED wrote:
Imagine going up to your SO and telling them they needed to pay you for every kiss, every hug, every tiny bit of love you gave to them. Do you think theyll be your SO anymore? probably not. You dont mix something sacred and money. You dont. Its why DMT doesn't have a street value. Its too sacred. You got 20 people. Lets say you all muster up $10, you can get enough money to get more than enough for everyone.
As said before
DMT requires you to do the running around and the work and taking risks and so on FOR A REASON.
You must respect it!
Its not some cheap thing you go buy in a store, its a sacred thing that needs love and devotion put into it. Also, if you DO find someone with it, they're going to tell you the same thing. So, if you're not gonna do the work, that's dmt telling you you don't deserve him.

I get that the extraction process can be very rewarding. But think of it like sex. Sex with your SO can be incredibly rewarding an pleasurable. But sex with a prostitute (in areas with proper regulation, obviously) can also be enjoyable and rewarding, and even preferable to some people who don't want an SO or can't commit to a relationship for whatever reason. There is a trade-off of commitment, time, and effort versus risk, quality control, and monetary cost. Just because you prefer one over the other does not make the other immoral, and as the act of sex is not itself an aware entity it can not feel disrespected regardless. The same applies to spice.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

magic clown
#202 Posted : 11/2/2009 8:16:14 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

I never said people should get ripped off, Ohayoco. I didn't say it and I never implied it. I said I had no sympathy for people who are prepared to pay a 650% mark up. If they are too lazy, stupid or scared, that is their look out. We all found out how easy spice is to extract. A few clicks on a key board and all the secrets are revealed. If people have no desire to make the simpleist of efforts, I am not going to worry too much about how they come across the things that give them a buzz.

I used to buy spice for £200 a gramm. I didn't mind that price or question it. I had a good job and enjoyed playing around with my head and a near unobtainable molecule. Times have changed, the internet came along and sites like DMT World and then this one sprung up and the secret was out. I made the effort to learn, as has plenty of other people. I attribute this aspect of shared knowledge to the fact that nobody ever pays £200 a g. any more.

For the record, I have never sold it. I too share a certain distain for such transactions. I am a friendly guy and what happens between me and my friends is nobody elses business.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

ohayoco
#203 Posted : 11/2/2009 8:27:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

No worries man. Well as I've said the dreamer isn't friends with his ex-friend who used to rip him off for weed when he was a kid, you must be a lot more forgiving than he. Haha it's funny how this thread has turned to prostitution. At the end of the day, money was invented because it's more convenient than barter. Try fitting a goat in your pocket!

I like the idea of keeping DMT separate from money, though. Money has the Queen's big fat oppressive head on it. In the past some alternative communities successfully used their own money within their communities. It proved really useful in alleviating poverty, because it takes trade out of the control of the government, who restrict how much money is circulating and tax it too. Nexus dollars for all! Pleased

A question: can someone be convicted of drug dealing if they don't accept money, but barter instead? Then they're just a drug swapper Pleased
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

rahlii
#204 Posted : 11/3/2009 7:23:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
A question: can someone be convicted of drug dealing if they don't accept money, but barter instead? Then they're just a drug swapper Pleased

I think the police and law courts call them drug suppliers. You get done for supplying a dangerous drug. The judge then takes into account your modivation for supplying a dangerous drug and sentences you accordingly.
From where is the noise?

ohayoco
#205 Posted : 11/3/2009 1:15:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sheesh so they can do you for being a supplier just for sharing with friends?
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

endlessness
#206 Posted : 11/3/2009 1:21:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
Sheesh so they can do you for being a supplier just for sharing with friends?

in Dreamland at least, yes.. the law for 'drug dealing' includes 'giving/sharing' even if for free.. This means that, theoretically, even passing a joint to someone would be considered dealing..

but of course in the end it will be the judge deciding and usually if you dont have big amounts, or things like scales, ziplocks, or big ammounts of money with you, then you can get out with just posession which is not a crime anymore and at most you pay a fine, and maybe have to do some community service or rehab or whatever.. In any case one doesnt want to have his destiny in the hands of some constipated moralist judge or have to deal with police before seeing the judge.. Better to stay out of the view.. You know what they say, 'its not illegal if they didnt catch ya' Very happy

acolon_5
#207 Posted : 12/4/2009 3:55:59 PM

The Great Namah

I think that the messages in this thread are important enough to make this a sticky.

I think the thread's title shoud stay the same as I think it will draw people who want to sell it. They can see how a large community of hard core DMT enthusiasts feel about it.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

antrocles
#208 Posted : 12/4/2009 5:05:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
At the end of the day, money was invented because it's more convenient than barter. Try fitting a goat in your pocket!

brother, that had me laughing my ass off!!!

- and for the record- i did try to fit a goat in my pocket once. Shocked ...it ended in tears.. Laughing

no buying/selling spice!! if you are too lazy/intimidated/or just plain unable to do your own extraction you can always offer to purchase some component of an extraction (MHRB, jug of solvent, some glassware, etc..) in exchange for some end product. it's just really good practice to have a hand in bringing forth the magic you are about to experience.

it's always nice to have your name on the professor's roster at the beginning of class....crashing a class in the hopes of being admitted in doesn't always work....and sometimes you get bitch-slapped for even trying! Pleased

MUCH LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

jamie
#209 Posted : 12/4/2009 5:33:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have met people at raves who seemed to be cool people into DMT..but when I found out they sold it I would always just then feel this huge disconnect..
Long live the unwoke.

Astralking
#210 Posted : 12/4/2009 5:47:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I honestly think i blame Joe Rogan for all hype about DMT. I really really do. and everyone takes his word to be god damn fact! It's very very frustrating when people are like "DMT is why you dream"! and they speak it as fact. Damn Joe Rogan. Damn him.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

WSaged
#211 Posted : 12/4/2009 6:40:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Astralking wrote:
I honestly think i blame Joe Rogan for all hype about DMT. I really really do. and everyone takes his word to be god damn fact! It's very very frustrating when people are like "DMT is why you dream"! and they speak it as fact. Damn Joe Rogan. Damn him.

Without youtube's non-responsibility, Joe Rogan wouldn't have a pulpit to blab his incorrectly regurgitated crap to kids!!

BTW, those Joe Rogan videos are a few years old now & there are hundreds of other videos of stupid morons showing themselves extracting & smoking DMT.
It's not all Joe's fault.
I guess I don't understand why anyone would take anything an ultimate fighting commentator meat-head like him would say about anything at face value.
But that's what all this new "communication technology" comes down to, right? Talking a lot, but never really saying anything at all.
Youtube, Twitter, Myspace, etc...all equal...instant worldwide communication with very little, to no content.

I don't necessarily support censorship in general....but as I get older (& hopefully wiser) I definitely understand why it does need to be used sometimes.
Things just are not always that black & white...On or off...not everything that everyone has to say, needs to be heard by everyone else...just because that person said it!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

biopsylo
#212 Posted : 12/5/2009 11:42:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

censorship? you guys are kidding, right?
joe rogan and all other schmucks posting in youtube are just having fun in what way they see fit. remember if you dont want to hear those ridiculous rants, then dont click on the links.
at the end of the day, he is only blathering IDEAS. why would anyone want to censor this???

going online is kinda like going into a chain grocery store: around the edges there are fresh vegetables, and hopefully some organic goodies, but 95% of the products in the middle of the store are laden with preservatives, artificial additives, etc...did u know that in the U.S., 99% of breakfast cereals have BHT (a known carcinogen) added to the packaging? who is censoring this shite?? -- YOU ARE --- your purchase is your vote!

there certainly is really good content on youtube, that cant be found anywhere else.

if some "force" started censoring joe r. or others for their rants, wouldn't that same "force" be right on the heels of the Nexus as well???
i mean- most of the IDEAS and extractions swims here are sharing and talking about and posting pictures is not exactly ... (dare i use the L word?)
legal?

i have certainly typed dmt on youtube, and i have seen no videos or references to the Nexus. the Nexus is obviously a great resource and community of thoughtful and intelligent and respectful people. wouldn't we want those 'lost sheep' on youtube to learn about the true plant teachers, non-toxic extractions, etc?/

ohayoco
#213 Posted : 12/6/2009 12:28:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The Nexus is linked to from Erowid's DMT page, that's more than enough I think. Erowid is easily found, at least, I first found it when I was a teenager. My gut feeling is that telling kids about the Nexus in Youtube comments would be a REALLY bad idea and end up with Traveler being hounded by 'authorities'. I think that'd be worse than having ignorant kids buying DMT. What do others think?

biopsylo
#214 Posted : 12/6/2009 1:26:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i, too, came across the vaults of erowid years before discovering this site. in fact, i didnt find this site until some younger female tried to sell me "deemsters" for a hundred bucks/gram at a jam festival. i was a bit skeptikal, and decided to do some research, and learn about extractions--my search led me here.

i am not saying i want to post comments on youtube, or even offer links, it is just if people are so upset about the negative dmt related content on that site, then perhaps they could offer some "real" information about the topic to all those visiting that site. how does the saying go?-advertising is king. there is nothing wrong with promoting safe, informed, and respectful techniques to extract spice. so j. rogan gets a million hits--well, offer a well made, informative, and entertaining video that will get 10,000,000 hits!

come on, does anyone really think the Nexus is some kind of 'secret' and no gov. agency is aware of?? dont fool yourselves. the internet is about sharing information. nobody is going to take that away. only fear will.

Touche Guevara
#215 Posted : 12/6/2009 3:14:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

biopsylo wrote:
i, too, came across the vaults of erowid years before discovering this site. in fact, i didnt find this site until some younger female tried to sell me "deemsters" for a hundred bucks/gram at a jam festival. i was a bit skeptikal, and decided to do some research, and learn about extractions--my search led me here.

i am not saying i want to post comments on youtube, or even offer links, it is just if people are so upset about the negative dmt related content on that site, then perhaps they could offer some "real" information about the topic to all those visiting that site. how does the saying go?-advertising is king. there is nothing wrong with promoting safe, informed, and respectful techniques to extract spice. so j. rogan gets a million hits--well, offer a well made, informative, and entertaining video that will get 10,000,000 hits!

come on, does anyone really think the Nexus is some kind of 'secret' and no gov. agency is aware of?? dont fool yourselves. the internet is about sharing information. nobody is going to take that away. only fear will.

A lot of videos of kids being dumb on salvia showed up in the media when some states decided to ban it. All it takes is some politician to realize "Hey, people that I can scapegoat!" and suddenly it's oh, someone think of the children!

Oncewas
#216 Posted : 12/6/2009 3:54:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I would never let money touch the sacrament. What does 50 mg cost?

Nothing or Everything.

I hope you know what I am trying to say.

Darkbb
#217 Posted : 12/7/2009 4:47:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

WSaged wrote:

But that's what all this new "communication technology" comes down to, right? Talking a lot, but never really saying anything at all.
Youtube, Twitter, Myspace, etc...all equal...instant worldwide communication with very little, to no content.
WS

So true.

rahlii
#218 Posted : 6/11/2010 10:21:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you wish to interfere with the systems money expect them to interfere with your life.

And rightly so - fairs fair.
From where is the noise?

Xt
#219 Posted : 6/11/2010 10:57:35 PM

I just noticed this thread.. i haven't read any of it. Call me nonchalant or whatever... but regardless of the content, can we just delete it?

Street price of dmt thread? On nexus? Come on folks be serious.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

benzyme
#220 Posted : 6/11/2010 11:03:26 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

yeah, I actually went back to the original post.
annoys the s#1t out of me
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

«PREV910111213NEXT