We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Divine Tribe Quartz Quest (EDIT) Options

skoobysnax
#1 Posted : 2/3/2019 7:52:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was my template;
SUBZERO wrote:
Guys, I got my Mr bald T. Works pretty good but it doesn't do temp control which left me with either weakish hits, or burnt ones. So I got something new.

I'm sure most of you know about Divine Tribe. Well he's got a new product called the Quartz Quest it's basically a temp control quartz cup. It works AMAZING. No burnt hits and I blast off 1 rip. Set it to 310° ni 50 watts and you're golden. 😛

Happy to say it was perfect. Pico eleaf mod with the above settings. added spice, melted at 210, reset to 310, pulsed the mod and Whoooooosh!!! Smooth as silk. The V3 ceramic cup is a thing of the past, read plenty mixed reviews about the Yocan but wanted temp control and simplicity. Love this rig. Not getting rid of the Sexy Spiceship (GVG) yet but probably will use the "Q" more often than not.

Hat tip SUBZERO! Big grin

Feel free to add comments on mods and settings for this here. Plenty in this thread https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=78074 but I feel it deserves its own thread.

EDIT: Had some issues reported by others with the mod switching to VW from TC resulting in a burnt hit Thumbs down . This video has some solutions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8f3XgGy7uQ Be sure to test fire for several secs after locking the ohm at room temp (29 or below). I had to lock and unlock and re-seat the atomizer before it was stable and staying in TC.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!