We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Some awesome music for 'the experience' Options

shoe
#1 Posted : 11/27/2009 12:17:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,
Boy have I got a little treat for you.

This kind of music is just perfect for the experience.
I feel strongly that music can be an important part of the DMT experience; because it colours it and shapes it.
anyway, even if you are just tripping out on something else, listen to some of this stuff; it integrates very
well.

p.s my favourite tracks, (the best, in my opinion) are:
1) café europa

and
2) endangered species. (seriously, PHAT!!!)

p.s.... I found out about this by watching neurosoup's video about her experience on
ALD-52 (orange sunshine acid)
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Astralking
#2 Posted : 11/27/2009 12:28:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Gotta start with shpongle. Razz Psybient = win. I also find that ambient dubstep goes pretty well. only tried this twice though.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

shoe
#3 Posted : 11/27/2009 1:14:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I was just saying. For anyone whos rinsed shpongle to death... these guys are substantially different.
shoe

jamie
#4 Posted : 11/27/2009 1:19:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

cool listening to it now..sounds good.
Long live the unwoke.

benzyme
#5 Posted : 11/27/2009 1:32:29 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

i prefer Coil over shpongle for a heavy trip. Helios is good too
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

biopsylo
#6 Posted : 11/27/2009 3:06:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

www.di.fm

www.psyradio.fm

both of these sites have multiple channels streaming 24/7 always different. the chill channel on psyradio occasionally plays shpongle.

shoe
#7 Posted : 11/27/2009 1:15:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the update biopsylo;

while we are on the topic; if you get a plugin for winamp called StreamRipper (btw, you should be using winamp - not iTunes, not WMP, or anything else, except perhaps xmms.)
then you can tune into a streaming radio station, like http://www.philosomatika.com/ or DI if you wish (but its only 96k) and then rip directly to MP3. The mp3's are automatically
named!

Its a fantastic way to build up a collection really fast.

Protip for DJ's: Tune in to selected genre, Rip like crazy, then weed out the best ones.
shoe

biopsylo
#8 Posted : 11/27/2009 2:01:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
while we are on the topic; if you get a plugin for winamp called StreamRipper (btw, you should be using winamp - not iTunes, not WMP, or anything else, except perhaps xmms.)
then you can tune into a streaming radio station, like http://www.philosomatika.com/ or DI if you wish (but its only 96k) and then rip directly to MP3. The mp3's are automatically
named!

that is interesting. i have been using VLC or i tunes. if i want to rip a stream, i use a screen capture tool, and just capture the audio to mp3. i would listen for an hour or so, then click save audio,and it takes about 5 min for the file to be created. this is prob not the best way tho.

i will look into srteam ripper thx.

shoe
#9 Posted : 12/4/2009 3:09:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great thing about streamripper is that it names the files for you and they are all seperate. So at the end of the day you have a bunch of mp3's in the format "artist - title.mp3" rather than just one lump of audio, which is annoying to skip through.

Also, the visualisations in winamp are intense (milkdrop.) Absoloutely fantastic to watch while smoking n,n; SIWM says.
Very happy
shoe