We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
[SCIENCE] Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 2/2/2019 6:20:08 PM

I is the obstacle.

I found this pretty interesting article titled (LSD and Quantum Measurements: Can you see Schrödinger’s cat both dead and alive on acid?) The Article discusses three hypothesis (Cognitive, Spiritual, Quantum) for Psychedelic State of Input Superposition (PSIS for short), followed up by an experiment to test the quantum hypothesis by showing people on psychedelics can achieve something that sober individuals can’t. though i only understood about 85% of this article (cause im not a scientist or college graduate lol) i still found it pretty interesting and thought some of my smarter nexians would really appreciate it (even if your not a genius its still interesting)... i hope you guys enjoy this and i appologise in advance if i messed up on ant thread rules. anyways enjoy.Thumbs up LSD and Quantum Measurements: Can you see Schrödinger’s cat both dead and alive on acid?
This guys ego ^

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

mycosis
#2 Posted : 11/3/2019 8:45:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You'd probably enjoy this too (purchase the book if you do).

https://eduardolbm.files...c-field-ervin-laszlo.pdf

Achilles
#3 Posted : 11/24/2019 2:01:28 AM

I is the obstacle.

Thanks for the read mycosis Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up I really enjoyed it brotha
This guys ego ^

JCpenny420
#4 Posted : 12/10/2019 2:52:47 PM

Cats rule!

Yes!! I eat up information such as this, I love it thanks for sharing friends. I downloaded that book and will give it a read. Have you guys ever heard of Rupert Sheldrake and his works on the subject?

https://www.sheldrake.or...ch/all-scientific-papers
"Reality is only an illusion"

Achilles
#5 Posted : 12/10/2019 5:50:22 PM

I is the obstacle.

i havnt... ill have to check it out
This guys ego ^