We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My time with the mantis... Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 2/2/2019 9:27:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's crazy. Awesome. Thank you for sharing.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Achilles
#2 Posted : 2/2/2019 7:07:08 PM

I is the obstacle.

Awesome story Thumbs up
This guys ego ^

Felnik
#3 Posted : 2/3/2019 5:06:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend had a profound Mantis experience once with dmt.
He had no idea that some people have had this kind of experience before.
He described it as being very large and very wise.
This is a guy with know knowledge of DMT Nexus or had never read an experience report of any kind. Furthermore hes more of a science based guy so this experience was all the more interesting .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Handel
#4 Posted : 2/4/2019 1:44:32 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

Thank you for publishing the story of your encounter. What you mention is not much different than what is being told on various alien abduction cases (which of course they also encounter Mantis aliens). The old story of Mother Earth, perspective etc. So to me, it was an objective encounter of a subjective matter. Smile

Handel
#5 Posted : 2/4/2019 3:46:59 AM

It summarizes the event nicely, thanks. From my experience with them (through lucid dreams) they are just as a pain to get anything out. Their encounters with us are a means to an end for them, so they never let go more than they have to.

As for the power of suggestion and expectation, they've burned me last year. They planted a suggestion, and I started having expectations. I worked hard for it, only to get burned at the end. So let's say, my relationship with these entities has been so bad since then that they closed the channel. I stopped having lucid dreams since then (very rarely I do now, and it's often not meaningful).

Handel
#6 Posted : 2/4/2019 4:00:28 AM

Quote:
Or was the realization that a suggestion that was planted had ill intent?

I felt that it was a suggestion that made me obsessed about it, until it blew in my face. As for the ill intent? I don't know. I do know though that 2-3 weeks before everything started, during a lucid dream, I destroyed a type of machine of theirs. I destroyed it because they were ignoring me while I requested an audience. I guess I don't take 'no' for an answer as graciously as you do. Very happy

Handel
#7 Posted : 2/4/2019 4:46:48 AM

I've seen multiple of these, but I mostly interacted with one. The beings people call "spirit guides" or "guardian angels" and such, it's nothing but them in disguise. I think a good way to understand an aspect of theirs is the book Passport to Magonia by Jacquess Vallee. These are the same beings seen on both psychedelics, lucid dreams, and in so called alien abductions. They are on the whole spectrum because while humans would like to separate mystical experiences, aliens, and dreams, in reality, they operate under the same umbrella. In my own theory, that umbrella is an additional spatial dimension that somehow incorporates consciousness into equation.

trncefigurate_aomn
#8 Posted : 2/6/2019 2:54:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a link to directly view

I had a surprising experience a bit more than three years ago where my neighbor had found an opossum skull and showed me! It happened suddenly, he had left it where it was and I had been standing nearby talking with them.

Later when I went inside and had opened a capsule of coleus root extract over a plate, the residual powder somehow formed into this overall shape. I must have tipped the plate at some point.

An image was clear to me due to context: It is possible to see basically a somewhat mantid-headed being that can perhaps be interpreted as wearing a long robe, gently holding what still seems to me to resemble a living opossum with its head and face visible! The actual image is subjective of course but I find the proportions and details to be rather inspiring!

I decided to share this not due to the image itself, rather due to the idea you are describing about how the Power of Expectation and Power of Suggestion are so deeply within the fullness of existence, such that there can be surprising interactions between them!!

Fate
#9 Posted : 2/6/2019 7:33:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

<3 Buddy.. I think you will find yourself back to a hobby in no time. But I did the same thing.. for 20ish years. I packed up my old life and traded it in for a lot of work lol.. but I have a lot of great things now because of it. Only going back to my roots when the family illness thing happened. It would be nice to hear how you are doing and know you are killing it in life.

If you can maintain a better attitude than anyone around you. Keep up with those you know need a call. Be kind when you don't feel like it.. you can go a really long way in life. Not sure why, but those skills matter more than the 'trade' skills many times.

Some Not-so-motivational-but-this-is-all-I-got-quotes.

Marcus Aurelius: The only thing that isn't worthless: To live this life out truthfully and rightly. And be patient with those who don't.

Alan Watts: You need to play the game or else you make a right mess for everyone around you!

Dance that dance man! Just make sure to let us know when you make it to the finals Razz

Fate

Handel
#10 Posted : 2/6/2019 6:39:53 PM

ACY, your story, is my story. I went, and still going through, similar struggles, and this entity (which I call Esther) was there for me in a similar way.

But here's where I have trouble that she (and your Mantis) are just another aspect of our personality: Esther has correctly foretold the future 3 times so far for me.

She has also told me clearly that the future is never set in stone, and depending on our actions, it can take different forms. I experienced that as well (basically, the event foretold happened, but because different decisions were taken, it ended up differently than it was ultimately foretold). Other times, she was on point.

So, while a soft-split personality in all of us might be the culprit for seeing entities, I have trouble believing that we're also capable of telling the future. But then again, who knows.

ajlala
#11 Posted : 2/8/2019 12:07:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your dreams can often predict the future, this doesn't require entities. There seems to be a part of the mind which is outside time.

Handel
#12 Posted : 2/8/2019 12:26:41 AM

While I don't dispute that, I also don't dispute the fact that 4D physics and math exists, and it's totally possible that beings that live in these dimensions are totally possible, and even natural. During trance/sleep/high, when our brains changes gears, we might be able to see glimpses of their world, and communicate. I don't see that as weird. Saying that "part of the mind is outside of time" does not mutually exclude any other explanation. Not to even mention that -- if you want to go totally skeptic -- that "mind outside of time" is as pseudoscientific as what I suggested. Personally, it feels natural to me that these entities do exist and are objective entities, while communicating to us via subjective means. Maybe that's the only way to cross-over.

ajlala
#13 Posted : 2/8/2019 7:55:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Handel wrote:
if you want to go totally skeptic -- that "mind outside of time" is as pseudoscientific as what I suggested.

Sure, but I know from my own experience that my dreams have sometimes predicted the future in ways which are completely impossible to currently explain scientifically, or even statistically. I've had dreams predicting incredibly obscure and impossible to know details, which came true the next day.

At the same time, that by itself doesn't mean we have to postulate additional things (Occam's razor can still apply).

I'm not saying your belief in entities which are external to the mind is wrong. Just that having dreams predicting the future doesn't necessarily imply that.

Handel
#14 Posted : 2/8/2019 9:18:48 PM

That's true, but I was told things by entities that in all intends and purposes, weren't me. I didn't just see a dream that resembled the future, or that it had a storyline that later played out. Instead, I was made lucid by them (as if waking up while still asleep), and I was told so and so very directly.

Hotspur922
#15 Posted : 2/11/2019 5:19:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

continue this convo please,

I'm enjoying, thank you