We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mycelium interactions with the molicule Options

Justintime
#1 Posted : 1/28/2019 4:11:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just can't stop thinking about mycelium and all these extraction teks.
I am curious how mycelium will react as it eats it's way through mhrb or others. Will it grab the molecule and carry it up to its fruits or will it leave it in place as it takes everything else forming the precious mushrooms. I would like to make a special cake to see what happens. Test the mushrooms and at the end of it all to an extraction on the exhausted cake... I feel good things are coming
.....Your....head...is..in.your(head0daeh)ruoy.ni..si...deah....ruoY.....

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 1/29/2019 12:40:50 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

If you do this you satisfy my curiosity as well Smile I hope so. I hope that we can discover what is left to be discovered. And even if it fails its fun!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

red291113
#3 Posted : 1/30/2019 2:58:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is an Awesome idea..So much so,that I am willing to do the same and document all data to share with my Nexian Friends Smile
Life is Love & Love is Life

Justintime
#4 Posted : 1/30/2019 9:25:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

red291113 wrote:
This is an Awesome idea..So much so,that I am willing to do the same and document all data to share with my Nexian Friends Smile

Yes and with different strains.
I would say split a hundred grams then do that half pint PF Tek
Put 50 grams and 1/2 pint and and the other half pint normal mycelium
Do an extraction on the other 50 g and compare all the differences then you'll know how much versus how much

Hotspur922
#5 Posted : 1/30/2019 9:28:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

can't wait for the results

Justintime
#6 Posted : 1/30/2019 9:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First will be golden teacher 8oz with 50g mhrb pf tek

red291113
#7 Posted : 1/31/2019 1:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DealSmile ...
I will start the process this weekend,using 50g Powdered MHRB..I'll do 1 half pint with,and 1 half pint without..Both using the exact same Mycelium..I'll most likely use GT also,but possibly Burma..idk yet,,then upon fruiting,we can all see the results, and dissect anything interesting Big grin ,,then I'll also do and Extraction with the MHRB powder/grain upon finishing the Fruiting phase...I'll make sure to take pics of each step..This is so interesting to me ,to see for myself how this goes...Positive vibes,and Love to all..Have a great day guys/gals Cool
Life is Love & Love is Life

endlessness
#8 Posted : 1/31/2019 4:20:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is some evidence that mushrooms will biotransform some molecules added to the substrate by 4-hydroxilating then, i think it was a research by someone named Garz or similar. Benz made some tests on it too I think, im on my phone now but can post some links later if nobody did. In the case of dmt, 4-hydroxilating simply would make it psilocin in theory but im not sure if that means youd have more potent mushrooms, if it would work this way.

Another thing to consider is potential anti-fungical properties of dmt might kill mycelium, but thats just speculation.

Let us know the results.

Th Entity
#9 Posted : 1/31/2019 4:34:08 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Maybe even break the mhrb cells (dry/wet freeze/thaw) before adding mycelium to it, i dont know if its going to help but i dont think its going to hurt either. Great idea.

What about watering succelents with dmt salt/maoi water, if they dont die that could also work, when i was kid i would put few drops of dye into my mom flower vase the water would change color and after few days the plants flowers change color too.

Justintime
#10 Posted : 2/1/2019 10:05:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
There is some evidence that mushrooms will biotransform some molecules added to the substrate by 4-hydroxilating then, i think it was a research by someone named Garz or similar. Benz made some tests on it too I think, im on my phone now but can post some links later if nobody did. In the case of dmt, 4-hydroxilating simply would make it psilocin in theory but im not sure if that means youd have more potent mushrooms, if it would work this way.

Another thing to consider is potential anti-fungical properties of dmt might kill mycelium, but thats just speculation.

Let us know the results.

All hype for now but if the results of this show that the mycelium does convert the molecule this may open up some interesting doors to also experiment with melatonin. That old silk tree may become useful after all lol

Loveall
#11 Posted : 2/1/2019 4:42:55 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Hello Justintime. This topic is being discussed here, not sure if you have seen that yet. Benz may be able to shed more light on the melatonin addition if he can troubleshoot his MS.

Note that benzyme has confirmed increase yields when adding tryptamine to the substrate (and no improvement with tryptophan). Also, as we understand the mushroom enzymatic process, DMT to psilocybin may be possible as endlessness said.

One word of caution is to be careful with bufo/yopo/5-HTP doping of mushroom substrates. Double -OH substituted tryptamines may cause problems, so until we know more I would not pursue this line of research.

Cheers.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚