We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finding the sweet spot Options

skoobysnax
#1 Posted : 1/30/2019 1:12:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Prepared by Yoga and pranayama
(physical condition) Set: As above, in shape, good diet
Setting (location): bed room on meditation cushion by salt lamp
time of day: 11pm both nights
recent drug use: none except coffee that morning
last meal: light, mostly veggies and rice

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (64kg)
known sensitivities:
history of use: (experienced)

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): Changa and white Freebase DMT
Dose(s): night 1 100mg Changa - night 2 100mg Changa then 40mg FB DMT
Method of administration: Pocket bubbler for Changa GVG for FB DMT

EFFECTS
Administration time: T 23:00
Duration: (about an hour)
First effects: Immediately after the first inhale
Peak: For the changa the peak rose and gained strength after 2 minutes. DMT the peak began on exhale
Come down:
Baseline: 1 hour
Intensity (overall): Changa doses 2, DMT 4 (if intensity is a good descriptor because I was very calm. Just very deep breakthrough
Evaluation / notes: This is the way to the sweet spot

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (4)
Unplesantness: (0)
Visual Intensity: (2 Changa, 4 DMT)

AFTER-EFFECTS
Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 4

REPORT:
The sweet spot. Jan 14 12:50am

I made some Eco safe Changa (hat tip to Endlessness)and finally had a chance to do some work with it this weekend.

Last night after the house was asleep I weighed about 100mg and loaded the pocket bong.

I did some yoga asanas, emptied the bowels and took it in 3 puffs. It is a slow onset, movement felt good. sufi grinds seem to set the pace. The drums of my heart calmed and I was in it. Beautiful CEVs. It feels like yoga. Awe and sense of connection in my relationships. really feeling this bond with my children in my heart. Parenting is hard but there are deep treasures in the trials when I stay with it and stay present on my time spent with them. They are a gift from God.

Tonight I decided to go deeper. I had just finished a harmala extraction. Cleaning the the corner of the dish with my finger and putting what stuck under my tongue.

Next yoga. I melted 40mg of spice into the GVG but decided to prime with the gentle changa. The subtle quality of it is so beautiful.It played me music. A song that stuck with me. Rhythms and a chant I will take with me into singing every time from now on. A gift from the plant spirits. While I was coming back I recorded the melody so i would not forget it. In my mind were layers of intricate sounds building on a simple pattern.

After the recording I felt I was ready for the GVG. I could feel the gentle harmala opening so I knew I did not have to wait. This state of priming the well, fearlessness going in but still the drums of my heart amplified a moment. I put the torch to it. Smooth clean draw. So clean I doubted I was getting it until my lungs filled to capacity. And just like that I was in deep breakthrough. I was inside a black and white cube. Open eye shut eye were the same. No fear, total calm.The cubes shifted and morphed. I could move my arms. Setting the pipe down I tried to lay back but preferred to sit up. Having this motor control was different. looking at my body I was patterns in this electric white and deep black patterns. I began to move with it. To dance with my upper body. I don’t think I ever had a breakthrough feel so fun and joyful! This joy. How can I be ashamed of this? I absolutely cannot. (this relates to fears and misgivings some close to me have had about my work with entheogens)

On my way back as I gazed at my hands the energy flowed through my fingertips in waves and patterns. Healing energy from the universe. I had this moment of connection with Christ as in Christ the healer, the Reiki practitioner who man who was killed for trying heal and liberate people in spirit rather than through political means. People are killed every day for the same thing and we don’t make religions around them. I meditated on this and the souls of these light-workers as tears filled my eyes. I wept profusely as I remembered that was told by a fellow practitioner that in a past life I was also killed for the practice of Reiki by superstitious people and that part of the reason I became so addicted to alcohol and hard drugs was past-life trauma and fear of being called to this work. Dimming my light for the better part of 2 decades (clean from them 11 years now). I prayed in awe of people who help others just out of the purity of love and the presence of God they express through their actions. All this to say I ended in deep prayer and feeling renewed. Tears of joy and understanding.

Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!