We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Adding DMT to Virola Calophylla resin... Options

Espiridion
#1 Posted : 12/3/2009 1:28:46 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Swim is wondering if adding spice to a base of V.C. resin might not solve the potency issue.

Certainly something exists in the resin to help the sublingual absorption, perhaps a booster would help. Swim has some freebase left and even some dmt fumarate. Only one gram of resin, though, so will try as is and order more.

To those who are willing to experiment please post here with any additional info.

Thoughts?

Namaste,

J

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Madcap
#2 Posted : 12/3/2009 5:09:15 AM

illudium Q-36

I like it!!!

Chauncey has been wondering that as well. He tried some freebase along with THH but the discomfort under-tongue has put him off from trying again.

I guess the question is "how much dmt is in strong calophylla resin?"

One could just add freebase dmt because the preparation of the resin requires the calcium hydroxide step (which I assume would freebase your fumarate dmt anyway)

Chauncey is no expert...but he has the required ingredients for the experiment and will give it a shot.

I hope the non-dmt components of the resin block some of the burning sensation of freebase dmt under the tongue. it hurts (where legal)

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Espiridion
#3 Posted : 12/3/2009 2:52:52 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Well, it does NOT reduce the burning.Shocked

My barber tried it this morning and lost most of it after 3 minutes having never had that much material sublingually before(500 mg resin, 85 mg Spice fumarate, 40 mg base).

Burning yes.

Effects....YES! It works! It IS mild. But after only 3 minutes and to know it did not work. To have effects come on ('Bout 15-20 minutes) was nice. The barber lay in bed with mild aya like visions. No OEV's other than the depth effect and crisper outlines but it was nice nonetheless.

Anyway. Worth exploring. This is not for everyone. Sublingual use, like 69Ron's SWIH says, is difficult due to EXCESSIVE saliva and a pretty constant burn.

Pharmahuasca in my opinion is easier to control dose-wise once one is familiar with their individual dosage and cost-wise is cheaper.

Convenience is not a word I would use to describe the preparation and administration of this particular substance. Don't let me sway anySWIY who is interested. It just isn't the way to go for my barber.

Namaste,

J

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung