We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV3456NEXT
Earth Options

DmnStr8
#81 Posted : 1/27/2019 12:38:49 PM

Come what may

xrrv wrote:
I am lost in my own creation.

Isn't that the point?!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PsyDuckmonkey
#82 Posted : 1/27/2019 12:43:57 PM

witch

Lol look who's talking. Your entire thread is in gross violation of forum rules, you are preachy, disrespectful, confrontational, and in every single post you never miss a chance to monopolize truth and talk down to others. I'm impolite because I find it hard to be polite with someone who acts this toxic. So go ahead and 'report me'.

I said you should see a professional because you're obviously in distress, and nothing we can say here will change that. You won't get your 'answer' about 'where you are' from anyone, and you're not accepting any insights that do not fully match up with your monomaniac view of reality.

Regardless whether you're right or not, you say you are miserable, so why not get medical help? It's a way out, even if just for a while.

ps. yes I did call you insane. Colloquially, as you said you have no doubt, and I said that people who have no doubt are insane. I did not diagnose you over the net, that would be bad - but you know, based on what you wrote here, I think I can responsibly recommend it to you to see a professional.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

DmnStr8
#83 Posted : 1/27/2019 12:46:09 PM

Come what may

PsyDuckmonkey wrote:
Lol look who's talking. Your entire thread is in gross violation of forum rules, you are preachy, disrespectful, confrontational, and in every single post you never miss a chance to monopolize truth and talk down to others. I'm impolite because I find it hard to be polite with someone who acts this toxic. So go ahead and 'report me'.

I said you should see a professional because you're obviously in distress, and nothing we can say here will change that. You won't get your 'answer' about 'where you are' from anyone, and you're not accepting any insights that do not fully match up with your monomaniac view of reality.

Regardless whether you're right or not, you say you are miserable, so why not get medical help? It's a way out, even if just for a while.

Let's not be juvenile or unsightly now. Wink
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

xrrv
#84 Posted : 1/27/2019 2:39:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xss27
#85 Posted : 1/27/2019 6:06:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xrrv wrote:
My Near-death experience showed me that I am all alone. There was that knowingness and conviction of complete loneliness. I was oneness. I knew without doubt that only one human can have awareness. There is only one being which is "there", so to speak. It is me. It is not possible for god to be in all humans seperately at the same time. Only a single human can have awareness at one point in time. God is one, not two. Awareness belongs to the one, not to many.

Please understand that my Near-death experience was intense.

I love all of you! I see each and everyone as myself. Why would I not like anyone if I recognize him or her as myself.

I can see quite a clear strand of solipsism in your writings, and as I mentioned previously I think you have perhaps perceived Truth to a degree but that you (ego) is filtering and distorting the clarity of that realization. It comes across as a slight distress in your writings; the ego trying to contain and package up a concept structure in order to cling to it.

Awareness is. Read Nisargadatta again, Maharshi, and really see what they're getting at. Your ego is filtering the truth about awareness, saying only one human at a time / one being / god not in all humans.. this is incorrect. God is not something containable, an object to be sliced up and partitioned into discrete units. It is the subject, and that subject is present in all, except that 99.9% live in ignorance of that truth. Think of it like the spokes of a bicycle wheel. At the end of each spoke is a point of awareness, which resides in all of us as individuals, but all spokes are connecting to the centre (therefore the same awareness), and also bound by the circumference of the wheel - God is both the individual and the whole. Solipsism says that only your individual point and centre exist - ie you see only yourself as God and don't recognize the possibility of God in others.. that is a clear mistake by the ego acting on self-preservation and control, instead of letting go and realizing that it owns nothing, controls nothing. God is moving you, your ego does nothing accept falsely identify itself as the mover.

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
You're in a realm of subjectivity. While it's fine and dandy that you feel you're the only person with awareness, it's gonna be crushing when you realize you're no different than anyone else. Often called the messiah complex. We see it a lot here. It's usually ignored, until 6 months to year later (sometimes longer), when "god" realizes he/she is a human and goes into total existential melt-down.

Personal truths. We all have 'em, but they are not objective, or absolute. Personal truth is a fancy way of saying "beliefs." Basically, we experience something that is "more real than reality," and then begin developing these ideas.

No one is "mad" at you for having the messiah complex. They are giving you space for you to figure it out on your own. As mentioned, we've seen this countless times. At this point, you've likely lost the audience. Don't feel bad. You're not alone - plenty of people have thought the exact same thing as you. Hehe, sure - I even toyed with the idea at one time. I quickly realized that it was leading to unhealthy expectations.

Read that post by Acacia again. It's a good post.

xrrv
#86 Posted : 1/27/2019 8:13:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xrrv
#87 Posted : 1/27/2019 8:16:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xss27
#88 Posted : 1/27/2019 9:47:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xrrv wrote:
Your analogy with the spokes of a bicycle wheel is good, but that is not how god and the universe work. During my Near-Death experience, I realized, that my awareness is just focused at this point and nowhere else. There was a connectedness with all and all other beings but these other beings are not "online". God is in them and works through them but there is no subjective self there. The self is only at one point in time. Limited to one body, one vessel, or unlimited as the all. Everything in between as well but only from a single point of awareness.

If that is true then that delegitimizes my own experience of being. But, I recognize my own being as being existent, I can assure you of that. I could equally apply the same concept you hold and say you are offline, right now. Yet you know your own existence, and I know mine. So which is it? We're both here now with nowhere else to be, at the same time. Do you not see the paradox in your own solipsistic concept structure? You say I am offline but I respectfully disagree.

Spinning it around, everyone is offline. No one is doing anything. There is no time. There is no motion. It is all illusion, maya, a dream, one giant acid trip of self-reflecting and self-refracting awareness that tumbles in on itself eternally because it has no other option.

I still say you're trying to force too much relativistic thinking on to truths about Reality with your limitations through time and a single body.. a square peg in a round hole. You've placed limitations on to something that by its nature is not limited; awareness can not be contained, divided, added too, because there is nothing beside it.

I'll say it again.. you will never solve this dilemma you've established inside your head because it is based on misinterpretation and distortions. No one here can help you solve it either. Take the advice others have offered too and re-examine things again slowly, consider new angles, throw some more data into your brain.

Quote:
As a solipsist, there is no need for control anymore.

Then why is it evidently apparent you are having trouble conceding it, both on a personal level, and here on the forum - if your statement was true you would not be here asking for advice, you would be knowledge itself and need nothing.

xrrv
#89 Posted : 1/28/2019 10:39:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xss27
#90 Posted : 1/28/2019 6:34:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xrrv wrote:
Right now, awareness is just with me and not with you.

So where was it before your experience, before you realized what you know? In that scenario according to the logic of your concept structure you would have been offline too like everyone else.. in which case, where was awareness then?

The only thing I'm sure of existing is awareness, which I feel irrefutably as the immediacy of my experience. Just as you do. And everyone else also.

You must see there are some apparent logical inconsistencies in your concept structure. I say that rhetorically because until you ease off a little you're not going to unfortunately.

xrrv
#91 Posted : 2/3/2019 4:20:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Somebody
#92 Posted : 2/3/2019 5:14:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I dont think hell is coming, I think its bullshit. I think we are responsible for our future, our own future. But I say bullshit.

woody
#93 Posted : 2/3/2019 7:28:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dunno mate, it's all a bit bleak isn't it. To be fair you've had a good run and received lots of engagement and good replies.

You started this thread by asking questions, specifically wanting to know where you are in the universe. Now you want to finish it by stating where we all are and where we're going. How did you come to that conclusion in the space of one month after struggling to find out for the last ten years?

Whether you think you're God or not the reality is that you've been given a human mind, and unfortunately that's not an adequate enough tool to state anything of this nature with such absolute authority.

I really hope you can come out the other side of this with a more positive outlook Thumbs up

Achilles
#94 Posted : 2/3/2019 7:46:50 PM

I is the obstacle.

Sounds like alot of petty human coming out in a gods perspective... think what you want but you shouldnt close your mind to other ideas when there so much you cant even fathom... talk to me when you can prove your somehow responsible for creating the particles that made the big bang... then you can speak with absolute conviction. until then i suggest keeping your mind open brothaThumbs up
This guys ego ^

Exitwound
#95 Posted : 2/3/2019 7:48:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, when he says he is God, he is not wrong Smile
He is just too obsessed with it, for it to be healthy.

Jupitor
#96 Posted : 2/3/2019 9:36:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@xrrv- Are you sure you're God? You seem convinced you belong in Hell. Maybe you're the Devil? Twisted Evil Razz

This thread has gotten more replies and lasted longer than most. And yet you're complaining about the lack of response. You are completely delusional, and attached HARD to your ego (not very God-like at all). Or, you are one of the biggest trolls this forum has ever seen.

Go away and stop seeking advice from us who are nothing but awareness-less copies of yourself. We have nothing to say to you anymore, as you are far more concerned about being validated in your delusions than you are about hearing and taking advice from anyone.

xrrv
#97 Posted : 2/4/2019 4:45:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Somebody
#98 Posted : 2/4/2019 5:52:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Fire, fire on the mountain. . .

dragonrider
#99 Posted : 2/4/2019 6:57:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xrrv wrote:
Actually, I already know that the abyss or hell is coming for some time now. I just wanted to start one last line of defense with this thread. Maybe I did not want to believe myself what is inevitable - hell.

I am not a troll or the devil. I am a human being just like you are. Don't blame me for the abyss. It is not my fault that it is coming.

Look at the world. It is a crazy place. Wars, holocaust, poverty, perversions, environmental pollution, starving children, overpopulation...the list of problems goes on and on. In fact, there are mountains of problems. Such a place as earth can only exist close to the hells of this universe. Hell is nearby, that is for sure. This world must be close to the suffering section at the bottom of the universe. There is a general regression in this world. It is all going down. Everything is decaying here.

The coming hells of this universe will last for an eternity - almost. It will feel like "forever" until this period of intense suffering is over. It will basically be like it never ends. It will end someday, but the time period is unbelievably long. One hell will be followed by the next and that is why there is no time to rest. The times of quietude will be over quite soon. Every existence which follows from here on will be progressively worse until there is nothing else but intense suffering only.

Time is running out for us. We are located close to the abyss and it is coming relentlessly.

But why trying to do anything about it, if everything is already predetermined anyway?

dragonrider
#100 Posted : 2/4/2019 7:03:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
xrrv wrote:
Actually, I already know that the abyss or hell is coming for some time now. I just wanted to start one last line of defense with this thread. Maybe I did not want to believe myself what is inevitable - hell.

I am not a troll or the devil. I am a human being just like you are. Don't blame me for the abyss. It is not my fault that it is coming.

Look at the world. It is a crazy place. Wars, holocaust, poverty, perversions, environmental pollution, starving children, overpopulation...the list of problems goes on and on. In fact, there are mountains of problems. Such a place as earth can only exist close to the hells of this universe. Hell is nearby, that is for sure. This world must be close to the suffering section at the bottom of the universe. There is a general regression in this world. It is all going down. Everything is decaying here.

The coming hells of this universe will last for an eternity - almost. It will feel like "forever" until this period of intense suffering is over. It will basically be like it never ends. It will end someday, but the time period is unbelievably long. One hell will be followed by the next and that is why there is no time to rest. The times of quietude will be over quite soon. Every existence which follows from here on will be progressively worse until there is nothing else but intense suffering only.

Time is running out for us. We are located close to the abyss and it is coming relentlessly.

But why trying to do anything about it, if everything is already predetermined anyway?

Or actually...maybe your attempts where predetermined as well, and all part of the downfall of man. But then you could have stopped it by doing nothing...but that would have been predetermined as well, so then you might as well just flip a coin to decide what you're gonna do. But then ofcourse that was also predetermined. Even wich side would show up.

«PREV3456NEXT