We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
How to use a wax pen for dummies pictorial Options

tseuq
#21 Posted : 7/15/2018 6:17:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

offtopic:

Brennendes Wasser wrote:
What's that strange article ? It talks about massively abuse of DMT by kids (partially 15 - 17 years old). Where in the world does this happen ?

*... and if a kid smokes a breakthrough dose at a party, it can get her the kind of respect other kids* Rolling eyes Surprised wtf

To me, in our actual finance oriented system, media is depending on money and dramatic, horrific and fearprovoking topics are the best sales promotion. Our mind is always looking for the deficit, because this is where the potential for growth can be found.

The spreading of what ever is coming up in the world in every direction is just what is happening in every moment. Regarding "drugs" and in this case we call it DMT, it is just another finger pointing to legalization of all drugs and promotion of a proper education. There is no one separated from us, we are the change, we are now.

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

obliguhl
#22 Posted : 7/15/2018 7:05:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
we need to be totally shocked out of our minds in order to feel, like a soldier ripping off a toenail to feel something besides the inanity and cruelty of war

Quote:
No other drug carries the sleek cultural approval and awe that DMT does

Quote:
"It's a real pick-me-up."

Laughing

some one
#23 Posted : 7/16/2018 12:59:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
No other drug carries the sleek cultural approval and awe that DMT does, and if a kid smokes a breakthrough dose at a party, it can get her the kind of respect other kids in other generations got from jumping off a rooftop or smashing a beer can into their foreheads.

It's even stranger to hear these stories because the majority of teens and young adults are actually less druggy than the generation before them, just as they're less likely to have sex and have a driver's license.

Reading in between of the lines of this exaggerated subjective biased article: Teens do less bad drugs, unsafe sex, alcohol misuse, school skipping and smoalk more DMT (from high tech devices). My faith in the next generation is fully restored! Very happy

Back on topic: interesting to see Kabel mention my suspicion of restricted airflow:

Quote:
FWIW I think the Plus XL is going to be my go too machine over the Plus. I only like it a little better than the regular Plus but I think it is better. The extra coils aren't really necessary but because it's slightly wider on top and bottom it's easier to load and less tippy on the table. With the adjustable airflow on the XL fully open it feels like maybe 30% better airflow than with the regular Plus, so there is less of the "I'm suffocating" feeling. The magnet top and the lanyard are cool too. The Plus XL only costs $2 more than the regular plus. If you were going to carry it in your pocket then the Plus might still be preferable since it's thinner.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=893600#post893600

He says both the plus and XL work, but that he prefers the XL due to better airflow.
some = one | here = some | there = one

ducdevil
#24 Posted : 8/11/2018 5:32:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just wondering if there are any updates from the community about their luck with this vape? any tips/experience reports?

seems the debate over ceramic donut vs. quartz coils continues....any new anecdotes?

Simply_Me
#25 Posted : 8/12/2018 4:59:01 AM

Live the Life you Love

ducdevil wrote:
just wondering if there are any updates from the community about their luck with this vape? any tips/experience reports?

seems the debate over ceramic donut vs. quartz coils continues....any new anecdotes?

I bought a Yocan XL Plus after reading a few of these threads and started with a 5mg and ended with 33mg. It was a bit harsh, I got it all in one hit but it didn't match the weight.

It only cost me $13 plus something for the 5 extra coils but still not much. I will keep it for if I decide to use outside discreetly but it doesn't compare to a GVG.
I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.

some one
#26 Posted : 9/10/2018 11:42:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I bought a Yocan Plus and tried it with a friend.

Loaded 40 mg. Inhaled while pulsing power. Got all in one big inhalation. DMT taste was not too bad nor painful. Effect was much less than expected from 40 mg. Inspected device afterwards. All was vaped clean. Didn't understand the weak effect should have been much stronger.

My friend went. Same dose. Different DMT batch. (No more was left of the one I used before). Started inhaling. He coughed. Smelled burned. Afterwards inspected device. Dark oily residue was left. I tried inhaling the rest. Bad taste. He said he didn't pulse good enough. After some time my friend tried again. Used the second new yocan top (clean). Told him to focus on pulsing properly. He did. But same thing happened. Bad burned taste.

OP (Ethernal) himself states:
Quote:
I don't bother with anything less than 60-70mgs. 40 is a tease to me.

This is an insane amount. How can someone even advice this?

Quote:
I got it all in one hit but it didn't match the weight.

Maybe DMT runs away from the heat and goes inside the holes from which the wires come from.
Anyway, the device burns the DMT and if you do get it to work it's inefficient.

Brennendes Wasser
#27 Posted : 1/25/2019 11:56:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Well it has been a while since I bought it, but I guess maybe people want another opinion on it.

Sadly it is super harsh. Even 10 mg are a pain to inhale. And I also do not hold down the button, but did it slowly.

No chance - it simply IS that harsh for me.

Using other methods to inhale the freebase is much smoother, so it must be linked to that device for me.

I really practiced a lot of course, as I dont want to give up on something I just bought, but it seems that I simply cannot get it.

Also some of the coils are already partially broken with only 1 spiral really heating up : S And the battery drains itself down to 0 even when the pen is shut off ... not that nice x)

SeekingPelican
#28 Posted : 3/2/2019 12:08:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ducdevil wrote:

I use them both, and they both work. With the coils you just have to be a bit more mindful to pulse and avoid burn.

some one
#29 Posted : 11/7/2019 1:02:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I couldn't get it to work with spice. I have 4 of them laying around. To each their own.
~
Sadly it is super harsh. Even 10 mg are a pain to inhale. And I also do not hold down the button, but did it slowly.
~
No chance - it simply IS that harsh for me.
~
Using other methods to inhale the freebase is much smoother, so it must be linked to that device for me.
~
I really practiced a lot of course, as I dont want to give up on something I just bought, but it seems that I simply cannot get it.

I agree. Notice that people actively promoting Yocans are relatively new to vaping DMT.
The idea spread from Reddit, probably written by other inexperienced users.

PREV12