We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT
Earth Options

Jupitor
#61 Posted : 1/12/2019 10:50:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To the OP-

You’re not the only one here who as seen what you have seen or been where you have been.

You ask where you are. You are in fear. You are in a hypothetical future which you are certain is an inevitability. Come back to the HERE and NOW.

You are god but so is everyone else. So let go of the ego trip.

You saw something that seemed beyond real and so you take it for absolute truth. I suggest a healthy dose of skepticism in all things.

In order to see something for what it is, you need to be separate from that thing. For example, you can’t see the whole of the earth unless you leave it and observe from a distance. If you saw duality as a whole, could it be that you were above it? And if that is true, then it must mean that there are places that exist beyond it.

Get over yourself. You’re not as enlightened as you think you are.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

xrrv
#62 Posted : 1/13/2019 10:34:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8
#63 Posted : 1/13/2019 2:05:39 PM

Come what may

xrrv wrote:
I have one more question:

I asked you what would have happened if you would have transcended your body and you said it would be death and no return to the body. I believe that if you would have transcended the body it would be enlightenment and you would be in another realm.

What do you believe would have awaited you there? Bliss or suffering? Almost "eternal" bliss?

I think it would be death. That is what it felt like would occur if I went further. I don't know what would have happened. I am not meant to be there quite yet. I have many theories as to what occurs if you transcend your body. Never been there so I have to say I do not know.

I believe what awaits in death is birth and life. I think it's all the same thing. It will contain everything that is contained within us now. As I mentioned before I think what awaits is gratitude. I really mean that because that is how I felt as death was coming in. Not just me being grateful for my life, but the entire universe reveling in it. A celebration.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

xss27
#64 Posted : 1/13/2019 6:54:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xrrv wrote:
However, you are perfectly right. I do not understand what the Absolute is because I just had a "glimpse". I have not been there in my entirety. Neither have you, otherwise you would not be in that human realm but have transcended that body-mind. Honestly, I don't know if you have or have not transcended that body-mind, but I just don't believe you have. Have you?

Let me put it like this; I've had a glimpse, I know which direction I need to look in, but I haven't committed to making the leap. The thing is you can't remain immersed in that Absolute state, you have to come back and grub like every other animal until the day you physically die.

xrrv wrote:
When I meditate there is sometimes a state of awareness only. It also just is. I call it the mini-Absolute. It feels good, not bad. All things put aside, I believe the Absolute FEELS much more like being blissful than it feels like suffering. There is an absence of the latter for sure.

Are you really feeling bliss though, or just enjoying the echoes of a now absent of suffering? I think if you were immersed there long enough you would just level out and forget the memory of suffering entirely and at that point just be.

xrrv wrote:
Why exactly is that 50:50 thing a "false question and obsession, not a reality"? Can you please explain (again)?

In the theory of randomness, everything is combined with everything else. No possibility is left out. That is how the universe works. If no possibility is left out, you will get an accumulation of hellish existences at some point in the universe. It is common sense. That accumulation is the abyss. The same logic applies to the bliss. Duality. Don't know why you say that such considerations are not a reality. For me, it is reality.

For you it is a reality, sure. It is not my experience nor have I read that anywhere in anyone elses experience reports or literature. You could be right, but from my perspective your concept appears as a single instance in the historical record.

The focus on dualism, hierarchies, and especially logic, in your posts/concept suggests to me that you are projecting through the lens of the human brain-mind mechanism. We think in terms of opposites. In short, your writing/concept is too human and I think you're caught there with this mental fixation.

xrrv
#65 Posted : 1/14/2019 10:27:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xrrv
#66 Posted : 1/14/2019 12:26:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ruhrohraggy
#67 Posted : 1/14/2019 6:16:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Should check out the writings / works of a dude called Itzhak Bentov if you haven't already.

He seems to put forth a very interesting idea regarding this.

I felt no resistance to the ideas presented...they seemed very possible.

He is also coming from a place of humility, meditation, and science.

xrrv
#68 Posted : 1/18/2019 10:09:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xrrv
#69 Posted : 1/25/2019 7:19:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound
#70 Posted : 1/25/2019 2:41:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xrrv wrote:
No replies anymore. Why?

Probably because there is no point arguing with someone with solipsistic views.

xrrv wrote:

My Near-death experience showed me that I am all alone.

My DMT experience once had me working and living as a part of a community of fractal and self-bending aliens, working at one of their reality assembly facilities, therefore this must be true.

xrrv wrote:
It is not possible for god

Thumbs up

xrrv wrote:

Please help to keep this thread alive by giving replies. I would still like to know where I am.

On a serious note: I think you are a little bit delusional right now. You should probably take a break off any mind-altering substances and give it more time for your experiences to fully integrate.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#71 Posted : 1/25/2019 2:54:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
Please help to keep this thread alive by giving replies. I would still like to know where I am.

You're in a realm of subjectivity. While it's fine and dandy that you feel you're the only person with awareness, it's gonna be crushing when you realize you're no different than anyone else. Often called the messiah complex. We see it a lot here. It's usually ignored, until 6 months to year later (sometimes longer), when "god" realizes he/she is a human and goes into total existential melt-down.

Personal truths. We all have 'em, but they are not objective, or absolute. Personal truth is a fancy way of saying "beliefs." Basically, we experience something that is "more real than reality," and then begin developing these ideas.

No one is "mad" at you for having the messiah complex. They are giving you space for you to figure it out on your own. As mentioned, we've seen this countless times. At this point, you've likely lost the audience. Don't feel bad. You're not alone - plenty of people have thought the exact same thing as you. Hehe, sure - I even toyed with the idea at one time. I quickly realized that it was leading to unhealthy expectations.

Take Care,
ACY

Something to consider:

"I laugh when I hear that the fish in the water is thirsty.

You don't grasp the fact that what is most alive of all is inside your own house;
and you walk from one holy city to the next with a confused look!

Kabir will tell you the truth: go wherever you like, to Calcutta or Tibet;
if you can't find where your soul is hidden,
for you the world will never be real!" -- Kabir
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Fidelsbeard
#72 Posted : 1/25/2019 11:52:44 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

xrrv wrote:

I believe there is a misunderstanding between "eternal" and "infinite".

definition of "eternal":
A very long time period which eventually ends.

definition of "infinite":
A time period which never ends. For example: time is infinite.

So when I talked of eternal hell I meant a state of suffering which will end.

Eternal means lasting or existing forever, without end...

DmnStr8
#73 Posted : 1/26/2019 12:28:06 AM

Come what may

“The decisive question for man is: Is he related to something infinite or not? That is the telling question of his life. Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities, and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance. Thus we demand that the world grant us recognition for qualities which we regard as personal possessions: our talent or our beauty. The more a man lays stress on false possessions, and the less sensitivity he has for what is essential, the less satisfying is his life. He feels limited because he has limited aims, and the result is envy and jealousy. If we understand and feel that here in this life we already have a link with the infinite, desires and attitudes change.”
― C.G. Jung
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

xrrv
#74 Posted : 1/26/2019 9:09:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsyDuckmonkey
#75 Posted : 1/26/2019 6:53:35 PM

witch

Honestly, you should really go speak to a psychiatrist, you owe it to yourself.
Antipsychotics will probably help you live your life normally again.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

xrrv
#76 Posted : 1/26/2019 7:35:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah
#77 Posted : 1/26/2019 8:10:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
where is the point of proving that I am god? The universe basically does not care who god is. Only I can know myself if I am god or not. No one else, nothing external, can prove it. The universe works as if I am not even there.

Alright. Fair enough. Might I ask the purpose of this discussion if you've got "nothing to prove?"

Usually people don't make such claims unless they are seeking confirmation from others.

I may have missed it, there is a lot of dialogue. Why bother suggesting it if it had no intention of being proven?

It doesn't seem like you're trying to EXPLORE an idea; rather it sounds like you're trying to say: this is absolute!

So, why?

Take Care,
ACY

xrrv
#78 Posted : 1/26/2019 8:43:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah
#79 Posted : 1/26/2019 10:53:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, let's play on this for a moment:

Quote:
The universe does not care because it would work without me. Why should I then care if others see me as god? No one cares. And even if someone does "care", that time will also be over. No god in the universe will keep its position as god

In a way, I will agree on this. I actually mentioned some of my thoughts in a different post that relate to this.

Quote:
My favorite theory is that the "universe" is just trying to experience itself in as many/or all subjective ways possible within the limiting and physical restrictions. Our constructs are just one of the many ways that the quantum weirdness expresses itself. Maybe it's not too different from some of your beliefs, but I feel like you apply too much emotion into these beliefs. I don't mean emotion like "love" or "hate" - but a fear that you may be wrong. How do you feel about being wrong? Are you comfortable admitting when you are wrong? Would you be willing to admit that you are wrong if there were to be some sort of unified observable data that would prove your theory incorrect? I only ask, because I know that I am wrong quite often. By being wrong, I my feel disappointed in myself, but I am also opening my mind to learn something new.
When people have a void – such as the feelings associated with existential crisis/questioning, they want to fill that void with something. They will often fill it with an emotion and idea. The voids are created from temporary awareness of our true ignorance. Once we're aware of our void/ignorance, we try to fill it with a model - piece together the gaps. This construct can be a result of many things - such as social activities, musical preference, art, hobbies, TV shows, conspiracy theories on the internet..... and it goes on. So, people say, "Oh crap, I DON'T know what I thought I knew. What is the easiest answer that creates the least amount of cognitive dissonance?" --- NOT! People don't say that! or think that! they just do it. Without thinking. People will use their immediate influences and construct a mental model to easily fill the gaps that have been created from moments of temporary awareness of our true ignorance.
I hope you don't take my words as negative criticism. I wanted to convey my perspective and do so in an honest manner. It's ok to have disagreeing beliefs about these ideas. Healthy communication and collaboration helps us move further away from ignorance. When one closes their mind off from being able to learn, then they are accepting ignorance and accepting a constructed model, from which their own mind created. Upon collaboration, then the model can be proposed. After speculation and thorough investigation, it is either accepted by the consensus, or the idea is rejected. In my opinion, a singular person cannot construct a model that fills the void that has been created by the mystery of the universe.

So, those are a few of my thoughts that I shared to a friend, but they coincidentally apply here, as well.

I am willing to say that I am wrong about my theories. I may believe them to be true. I may even call them "personal truths," but I also leave room for error.

Maybe it is something that you would like to do as well?

I am not trying to poke at you, I am genuinely curious at this point. Pending your reply, I'll engage further, or... I'll just let you have the last word. Smile

Take Care,
ACY

P.S. There are no rules broken by suggesting a user of the forum to seek medical help from a professional. It's actually encouraged to suggest that rather than saying, "go see a shaman."

xrrv
#80 Posted : 1/27/2019 9:22:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

«PREV23456NEXT