We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I NEED HELP WITH CRYSTAL GROWTH! Options

delta2027
#1 Posted : 1/24/2019 9:45:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has two questions, what is the purpose and process of evaping your naphtha to get better crystal growth

and why aren't SWIMS crystals growing! SWIM has got one good crystal growth and it melted, since then SWIM has been running out of naphtha and is desperately trying to use the naphtha sparingly, every time SWIM lets it sit for a day, SWIM comes to check on the progress and ends up with NOTHING, and if SWIM does happen to get some growth it ends up being such a small amount its almost worthless in the first place even if it doesn't melt (wich it always does) SWIM has a deadline of about 4 days to get it done and has been trying for the past 4 days, SWIM is freaking out and SWIM IS PRAYING TO GET THE RED SPICE BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING SWIM HAS AT THIS POINT, BUT THAT'S SUPER SMALL AND WORTHLESS TOO, none of it is useful!

SWIM also gets a weird occurrence in which when he switches out containers he gets a small one time boost of crystal growth, SWIM has burried his jar in ice to ramp down the temp, is there any way to get some usable amount? at this point, SWIM doesn't even care about what it looks like SWIM just wants YIELD that doesn't melt, and when SWIM says melt he means it just is gone before he can even put the crystals on an (organic) coffee filter within the freezer
Crying or very sad
please help meh....

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 1/28/2019 10:59:32 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

You could do with explaining what you've done considerably more clearly.

Have you noticed how using bold type didn't really help you to get a quick reply either?

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/FAQ

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

delta2027
#3 Posted : 1/29/2019 2:03:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've done everything you could think of, I've already excepted my fate, and i didn't expect anything to come out of using bold, not sure why you'd think that, thanks buddy

Asher7
#4 Posted : 1/29/2019 2:12:35 AM

Professional Tracker

Getting any yellow oil in your evap tray?