We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introductions... Options

jlwaddey
#1 Posted : 1/24/2019 4:25:52 AM
quadlibet

Hello All: I feel like Rip van Winkle who woke up to find that the world was finally waking up with me. I was offline for a long, long time, and did not even realize that this entheogenic renaissance was happening all around me: what a great way to wake up! At a time when things were looking quite bleak, politically, socially, legally, I have finally discovered something to be potentially proud of my generation for (I'm middle-aged). I always knew that those experiences with psychedelics were so powerful, and so genuine, that they had great potential to help our sick society. But over the years I had lost touch with my early interests, becoming mired in the world, in karma, instead. But lately, thanks to the better side of the Information Age, I have been able to learn about and do my own alchemy, hence re-introducing myself to entheogens via the Spirit Molecule, which I had been wanting to meet for over 20 years. Now we have met! It is truly empowering to oversee every aspect of this alchemy...
And now I find myself with a BA and a certificate in Human Services with a Chemical Dependency component, and I want to find a way to combine my entheogenic love with this education. With the great work of MAPS and all of the smart folks everywhere who have gotten their feet wet in this particular pond, that is becoming a REAL possibility! What a time to be alive--and I never thought i would say that!
So, again, Hello All! I can't tell you how glad I am to be here...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!