We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Brain entrainment and psychedelics Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 1/22/2019 2:04:40 PM

I is the obstacle.

What's up nexians I'm curious if anyone has ever tried or thought of trying audio/visual brainwave entrainment and psychedelics such as lsd,dmt, or salvia? I've read a lot of crazy stuff on mk ultra experiments , the Philly experiments and the camp hero experiments as well as reading tons of physics articles on dimensions and how vibrational frequencies like theta waves cause your brain or consciousness to retune itself like a radio to perceive different realities. I'm not saying any of this is or isn't true but it seems like you hear reoccurring things in these theories(vibrational frequency, altered conscious and other dimensions).. Any thoughts?
This guys ego ^

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PsyDuckmonkey
#2 Posted : 1/23/2019 1:21:59 PM

witch

Neural oscillations are important to states of consciousness. There was an experiment where entraining high frequencies via electrical stimulation during REM sleep resulted in lucid dreams. Also, many anecdotal stories about entraining high frequencies resulting in a more awake, refreshed mindset. So yes, it's definitely a thing, and would be pretty interesting to experiment with during psychedelic trips...

That said, I'd rather not confuse neural oscillations with the whole quantum-hoodoo parallel universes stuff. Very happy
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

∇Endless ⃤
#3 Posted : 1/24/2019 12:26:49 AM

😍

I've used brainwave generator lots of times over the years, it has plenty of uses but the effects are a bit more subtle than "different realities".
check out this album with a light dose of your psychedelic of choice for an interesting experience:
∇Endless ⃤ attached the following image(s):
a1235170348_10.jpg (333kb) downloaded 61 time(s).

Achilles
#4 Posted : 1/30/2019 1:19:11 PM

I is the obstacle.

Will do Thumbs up ...
This guys ego ^

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 1/30/2019 3:35:06 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The book "Into the Void" by 'Zoe7' covers this very topic. Seek it out.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Achilles
#6 Posted : 1/30/2019 4:57:55 PM

I is the obstacle.

I’ll check it out on google... I plan on getting a brain entrainment head set putting a vr headset on with the Mandelbrot set zoom and visiting the sage diviner and see how it goes. Wish me luck peeps
This guys ego ^