We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A pleaseant taste Options

misfit
#1 Posted : 1/22/2019 5:08:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My first extraction attempt of 25g MHRB came with a surprisingly modest yield of .114mg, after too pulls. the third currently waiting to have the non polar solvent transferred, and freeze precipitated.

I have no previous use with DMT, my sitter was my girlfriend who welcomed the request with a lot of excitement and understanding. I prepared 20mg sandwiched between finely ground herb, holding the flame of slightly above the flower hoping to catch just enough heat to ignite it and not damage the DMT molecule.

The first pull had small to negligible affects but with a taste that was definitely foreign although very pleasant... I quickly went for the second pull after briefly holding in the first. The bowl still cherry and suddenly I tasted the dmt... I sat the pipe down as a feeling similar to lsd and psilocybin came over me. sarting in my torso and radiating outwards. A familiar tingling sensation came to my toes.

I didn't go for the third pull, there wasn't a question if I wanted it or not, I felt as though i got exactly what I needed.

I layed back anticipating a blast off that I new wasn't going to come. As small reverberations danced on the peripherals of my vision i thought in amusement the power a life this molecule brings.

I feel a very special bond has just sprouted from within that was previously planted long ago... I humbly wait for my next endeavors

Peace
misfit attached the following image(s):
.114mg.jpg (81kb) downloaded 55 time(s).
A pursuit in the Right to alter ones mental functioning as they see fit...

crystalline clarity unchained

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Sunnyside
#2 Posted : 1/23/2019 10:35:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

misfit wrote:

I feel a very special bond has just sprouted from within that was previously planted long ago... I humbly wait for my next endeavors

Peace

( I'm going to steal someone's line right now, I think I have to credit DmnStr8 ) :

And so it begins...
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 1/23/2019 11:03:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a start of another love story! Smile

misfit
#4 Posted : 1/26/2019 12:41:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh man, foolishly my first scale was way off by 15mg and had a lot less then I thought, my second expirence with a better scale was eye opening... That's the only words I can think of to describe it lol.
A pursuit in the Right to alter ones mental functioning as they see fit...

crystalline clarity unchained