We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Noobie Questions about the Machine Options

Vicentito
#1 Posted : 1/18/2019 3:54:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Guys,
It Will be my first time trying DMT, and after reading a lot i thought of building a machine to smoke it. I was planning to use a Corona Bottle (i would like to use a smaller Bottle, Tabasco or so).
The thing is i have some questions.

How do i put my dose in the mesh? Should i put some mesh then the spice and on top of that another section of mesh? (Like sandwich) or only sprinkle it on the mesh? If i do that, should i do it through the inhaling hole or the neck hole?

What's the process of melting the DMT into the mesh? Is it necessary? Do i heat the glass neck directly with the lighter?

When it's time to toke, should i put the neck facing downwards? The spice won't fall if i do that?

How often do i have to change the mesh?

I know these are a Lot of questions but i dont want to burn my spice or loose it.

Razz Razz

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Kagutsuchi
#2 Posted : 1/18/2019 7:29:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For smoking from an apparatus like that, I recommend you make some infused leaf. It hels you not to accidentally burm your spice. Look around for teks, it is surprisingly easy to make. If you could extract your spice, you can make it as well. Also, the sandwich method can be a further assurance against overheating. Attempring to sprinkle on top and lighting it that way would increase the peobability of destroying it.

triptatmos
#3 Posted : 1/21/2019 3:24:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah corona bottle might be a little big, maybe try and find a medium sized hot sauce bottle (Frank's is good).

As for loading the machine, I've found the easiest way is to push the mesh into the neck of the bottle (make sure mesh is about 1cm thick). Prep the required amount, then you can just heat the mesh with a lighter (neck facing down), it retains heat pretty well. Next flip the bottle, sprinkle on the spice and it will all melt into the mesh. No need to heat the neck or anything. Though liquid spice can slide down the bottle neck so maybe let it absorb on its side once you can see it has all melted.

But yeah as it is melted onto the mesh no fear of it falling out. So neck downwards and heat it up - BLAST OFF!

Best of luck. Make sure to really keep the flame far away at first and bring it up slowly. The technique is fiddly with the machine and requires refinement.
Nature is not mute; it is man who is deaf. - Big T

Vicentito
#4 Posted : 1/21/2019 3:56:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much! What if i heat the mesh and when i throw the spice it burns? How can i avoid that?

Brennendes Wasser
#5 Posted : 1/21/2019 10:57:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

As you should only start coming closer with your flame very slowly, you should see vapor forming before you would be about to burn anything.

So try to get closer and build up the heat, then when you see vapor you should wait for a little time in this state until it does not get thicker inside that glass.

Sounds a little bit complicated, but the thing is just try it out a few times and you are good to go.

If you *Burn* the spice you will know it as it smells pretty bad then ....

Also perfectly vaporized spice should NOT produce thick clouds. So if the Machine gets completely white like a water bong for weed, then you overdid it.

If you want to be even more safe then just build the *Green Buddha*, it is the GVG-Homemade-Device by the Nexus.

With this it is impossible to burn the spice, if will definetly evaporate before it gets too hot.

With this the vapor is the smoothest it could get for a device with less than 50 $.

For the longterm I highly recommend to build it, as the machine is nice but mostly nice for its cheap and easy producing. If you want to have a longterm item which helps you getting the most pleasant effects you should upgrade to the Green Buddha.

But as for the Machine: Try it out a few times and you will get used to it. Start slowly coming closer with the flame (using a butane torch is ALWAYS recommended because of heat control) and you will see that you will get it.

If it does not vaporize even when you come really close, then maybe decrease the thickness of the copper mesh a bit.

Dmitry_from_Russia
#6 Posted : 1/22/2019 10:46:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone! I have a problem with the machine. I see that dmt sticks to the walls. It is like a thin white layer and also scratches that look like someone did them with a knife. I am not sure if my mesh is tight enough but I detached much of it after my first trip because I wasn’t able to heat it enough. Neutral
Is it ok for dmt to stick like that?

Dmitry_from_Russia
#7 Posted : 1/22/2019 10:46:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone! I have a problem with the machine. I see that dmt sticks to the walls. It is like a thin white layer and also scratches that look like someone did them with a knife. I am not sure if my mesh is tight enough but I detached much of it after my first trip because I wasn’t able to heat it enough. Neutral

triptatmos
#8 Posted : 1/22/2019 11:10:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How many times have you used it? That looks like a lot to me.

I have seen Tek's using heated/warmed Isopropyl Alcohol or Acetone and 'washing' the machine like that. If you do that then you can recrystallise any crystals stuck to the glass by evaping the solvent. They sound like they would work, but can't vouch for it myself.
Nature is not mute; it is man who is deaf. - Big T

Dmitry_from_Russia
#9 Posted : 1/23/2019 12:20:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoked around 200 milligramsSmile. And it’s a pity that I never had a breakthrough experience. At first I was just exploring low dosages and sometimes I overheat it to the point of almost vomiting Sick but when I managed to inhale more than one hit I felt like DMT is telling me that I have a lot to do in “my world” before going into the DMT Land. And I feel a lot of responsibility because of it. Maybe I am bullshitting myself but if it gives me motivation then I think that it is not such a bad thing. There is still a little sadness because of realizations and responsibilities so I think that I will breakthrough when I am ready to do so. Smile

Dmitry_from_Russia
#10 Posted : 1/23/2019 12:26:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the advice. I think that I will store it like coins in a piggy bank =)

Exitwound
#11 Posted : 1/23/2019 7:41:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dmitry_from_Russia wrote:

For people asking about tips about machine, you can check my last post about it: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=939939#post939939

or use search function - there is plenty of very useful information.

Regarding spice sticking to the walls - it's normal, bottle is cold and some of the spice condenses on it. You can reduce amount condensing just by warming the bottle to body temperature before smoalking.
You can wash bottle with warm naphtha and reclaim the spice.

Using machine can be tricky, but for me it always provides desired effect.