We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Safe datura dosage? Options

ParticulateIce
#21 Posted : 12/24/2018 10:07:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive been growing Datura Metel for a lomg time.  Its always been a favorite of mine.  Ive grown a few other varieties but D Metel is the only one Ive ingested much of.

Personally, I dont have any interest in eating any part of it.  Ive tried it plenty of times.  Even daily for a few weeks.  Back when I was doing this, I was sharing my bed with someone who noticed I was saying some strange things and moving more in my sleep.   I found it kind of interesting but never enough to up the dose more than 3 or 5 seeds and a piece of leaf.. 

I have no problems witg smoking it though.  In fact Ive introduced a number of people to it who also picked up a taste for it.  Weed smokers seem to like it a lot.

I dont smoke it alone, always in a mixture of other plants.  Usually just the leaves but more often lately I do add a few ground seeds.  Ive mixed it with anything and everything and its always worked well.  I wont even make a batch of changa without it.  It adds a distinct character to the effects that Ive become picky about always having.

It never had any negative side effects from smoking aside from one time I went through quite a bit in a short period of time..  Several flowers and leaves.  I absolutely got a small taste of its delerium..  I didnt like it and never have smoked nearly as much ever again.

I also had a scare once when I stuck my hand into a drying extract of seeds on accident..  I washed it off and felt no effects but the risk in that happening speaks for itself about the nature of the plant. It scared the hell out of me..  Generally, its best to avoid consuming at all in my honest opinion.  Just grow it.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

HulGil
#22 Posted : 12/24/2018 8:59:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you dare experiment with datura, I have a recommendation. One way to experience a LOW DOSE of datura relatively safely, that will bring some day dreams when you close your eyes, but not enough to enter delirium, is to make an OINTMENT and rub it on your skin. Or you can smoke it. I NEVER recommend eating it. The dosage of datura is unpredictable as alkaloid content is extremely variable depending on the plant, season, location, soil, and even between different leaves of the same plant!

Th Entity
#23 Posted : 12/25/2018 6:41:30 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Hey!
So you always dosed low on datura to get slight effects but not delirum?
Ive read about people ingesting datura stramonium and having reality bending delirius experienceses, what some people call true hallucinations which i think is kind of scary when you cant distinguish "reality" from the plant effects. Can you make a trip report or just describe what are the effects when low dose is taken? I would guess its like a low dose of DPH (Diphenhydramine) 100-150-200mg?
Interesting post Thumbs up

HulGil
#24 Posted : 12/25/2018 7:05:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
Hey!
So you always dosed low on datura to get slight effects but not delirum?
Ive read about people ingesting datura stramonium and having reality bending delirius experienceses, what some people call true hallucinations which i think is kind of scary when you cant distinguish "reality" from the plant effects. Can you make a trip report or just describe what are the effects when low dose is taken? I would guess its like a low dose of DPH (Diphenhydramine) 100-150-200mg?
Interesting post Thumbs up

I make Nightshade flying ointment out of foliage and coconut oil. I cook the foliage and flowers in the coconut oil, strain, and cool to store. At this low dose applied transdermally, it is an excellent modifier to psychedelic experiences, particularly Amanita muscaria mushrooms, since it counters the negative cholinergic side effects like sweating and cramps. Applied alone, it will make you sleepy and give you a dry mouth. What I usually do is do a ritual in which I use a scrying mirror, which causes all sorts of fantastic visions to well up in the mirror. Or I would meditate, and experience closed-eyed visuals. Once, I meditated on the sigil of the demon Dantalion, of the Ars Goetia, and experienced out of body visions of being in a desert with a camel staring at me with psychedelic colors on its fur, then I was on the coast by a lighthouse with a green light. But this is not delirium because you can just open your eyes and it all goes away and you can function as normal, you’re just a little sleepy.

Th Entity
#25 Posted : 12/25/2018 10:15:03 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Whooaa that sound very interesting, i dont have the courage to experiment with datura tho, atleast not in the the current place i am. Thank you for your reply! Thumbs up

TylerRomyn7
#26 Posted : 1/22/2019 10:34:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey have any of you guys griped Datura? I have it took me to hell and it's a miracle I made it back when the truth is that self didn't make it back once you take this drug I do think believe there is any coming back until being baptised (dieing to self and ressurecting as a new creation) I'd be happy to tell all of you about my experience just thought id start with this, and to the entity no it's not like any other drug this isn't worth Tryna low dose it cause it's a high potential you'll end up wrecked I heard many stories of this happening bless you all, God loves you so much

downwardsfromzero
#27 Posted : 1/22/2019 11:19:25 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

TylerRomyn7 wrote:
have any of you guys griped Datura?

How does one 'gripe' datura? That's not a ROA I'm familiar with.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

TylerRomyn7
#28 Posted : 1/22/2019 11:40:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I ment to write tried

TylerRomyn7
#29 Posted : 1/22/2019 11:46:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Like actually tripped like myself for many day of days and weeks of delerious hallucinations...

Jupitor
#30 Posted : 1/23/2019 12:20:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Safe dosage? Answer - 0

brewster
#31 Posted : 3/11/2019 3:33:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is how it all started for me some 15 years ago. We only smoked weed at that time, then my best friend told me his mom grew datura and one could get high with that. We were determined to go for it, but had the internet and Erowid. We were reckless adolescents and did dangerous stuff. But after reading up on it, we decided not to mess with that stuff, ever. We got shrooms instead and all went fine... many times.

In the years to come, a few others I know personally did try it out. One of them almost died by driving his car into a lake, one other almost died from poisoning in the ER, tripping for days on end. One more guy was permanently mentally damaged. Two more I know were lucky and tripped on it without adverse effects, even though they acted strange and the sitters had to stop them from wandering of randomly, they were completely delirious, but not violent or anything. Still, without the sitters, anything could have happened. And the fun fact: they didn't remember much after all was over, so they didn't even have a remarkable experience to show for itThumbs down. No, never, ever try to get high on datura.

PREV12