We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Don´t underestimate your Caapi! Options

Eaglepath
#1 Posted : 5/29/2018 7:33:47 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

When I brew Ayahuasca(Yellow Caapi and Chaliponga I boil over open fire for 2 days, I use around 50 litr of water which in the end is reduced to 1 litr.
After this I cook another day, which of in the end is around 50cl for microdosing. Even this brew is astonishingly active!

Just wanted to share this with everyone here.

Best!

Eaglepath
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tregar
#2 Posted : 6/1/2018 11:13:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool Eaglepath!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Pihuechenyi
#3 Posted : 6/1/2018 11:54:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, my girlfriend is off SSRI's thanks to caapi microdosing. Caapi is an amazing teacher. It has started giving her visions during the day as well. How do you find microdosing Eaglepath?

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 6/2/2018 7:31:23 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Quote:
Very cool Eaglepath!

Smile Smile

Quote:
Yes, my girlfriend is off SSRI's thanks to caapi microdosing. Caapi is an amazing teacher. It has started giving her visions during the day as well. How do you find microdosing Eaglepath?

Indeed she is an amazing teacher, I am very happy to read this and for your girlfriend, amazing! I use microdosing when Im going into longer periods of working with Ayahuasca, I then drink that batch during the days and the strong batch in the evenings. SHe creates a beautiful calm but focused mind set with a pinch of positiveness coming up your spine..Smile which seems to be a good recipe for most of people!Smile

A lot of love and good luck to your girlfriend!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Uiui
#5 Posted : 1/22/2019 9:37:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
When I brew Ayahuasca(Yellow Caapi and Chaliponga I boil over open fire for 2 days, I use around 50 litr of water which in the end is reduced to 1 litr.
After this I cook another day, which of in the end is around 50cl for microdosing. Even this brew is astonishingly active!

Just wanted to share this with everyone here.

Best!

Eaglepath

Thanks for sharing. Does the brew get more potent by brewing it for two days?
its too dangerous to let anyone feel better, then everyone's going to want to feel better and society depends on suffering so that can't happen