We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intensity, flashbacks, and sleep.. Options

Redeminem
#1 Posted : 1/22/2019 7:59:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I’m new to the forum, please forgive me if this should not be a topic but just trying to get this out there.

I have been “beyond the veil” a few times but my last trip was different. I’ll just dive right into sharing. Which is exactly what I did in truth. I didn’t prepare mentally or with intention, which was a mistake. Not a negative trip. But it did shake me, to the core. I’ve thought about this trip every day since. I probably put too much in the pipe to begin with. Lit for a while but I didn’t realize how much vapor was actually inside until I inhaled a monster hit. Despite that and losing depth and horizontal perspective, I managed to take another hit. I quickly went deep. It was beautiful but also a little overwhelming. My gf was next to me and over the following weeks I’ve pieced together remembering some things. At about midway through, I remember her saying “holy shit, I’m worried your having like an actual medical emergency”. I can remember the feeling I had at that point, breathing heavily and probably freaking out a bit. Maybe it even felt a bit like dying. But I was sucked right back in. Aside from this, so far, there was so much beauty and I hold this experience with so much value, and zero regret. After what seemed like a very long time in space, I slowly and gently came back. I realized I had a body and who I was and what I’d done. I opened my eyes and realized I was on the floor next to the bed. Maybe this next part was because of what my gf said earlier or maybe I was almost dropped into an alternate reality but, I thought there were paramedics in the room. I could hear their radios and whispers of “we’ve seen this before”. At that moment I felt mostly sorry that I had affected other people’s lives with what I had done somewhat wrecklessly. I spoke, “im sorry everyone”. I also noticed I had peed. I’ve never even heard of this, is that even a thing? Anyway, as the haze cleared, I started to realize there were no paramedics after all, which of course I was profoundly grateful for. All the while the angels are communicating messages that basically mean “all that matters is that you’re ok”. It was intense to say the least. That night I slept like a baby. 2 nights later, I woke up mid sleep to a full blown breakthrough trip! As someone describes in an earlier post, almost like a lite version but even a lite version of this was breakthrough territory. Obviously this is both fascinating and just weird! I had the body high and everything. This molecule that you smoke and blasts you off was happening unprompted. There’s definitely a connection here between sleep and what happens when you smoke. It has died down from that in the weeks following but I still regularly find myself waking up to flashback like states. I’m not unhappy with this. Just curious. What does it mean? I agree with someone’s post that said something like, once you’ve been, your mind can get there on it’s own. I just hope I didn’t blow a fuse or something, even though I don’t think that’s what’s happening. I’ve learned so much from this trip about myself, fear, and the nature of this realm and how much respect it demands and should be entered only with prepared intent. I will go in again but I’m definitely good for a while. It calls to me, as I’m sure it does to many, and it’s not calling right now. I’d be interested in any thoughts or relations.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.