We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-MeO-dmt and Kambo contraindications Options

CatchThirtyThr33
#1 Posted : 1/18/2019 11:38:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering if any Nexians knew about the contraindications between 5-MeO and kambo. There's a few sources that state to wait anywhere from 2 weeks to a month after doing 5-MeO to partake in kambo. Some say to wait after as well, while others say that 5-MeO afterwards is fine. Some say just no Bufo venom, while not mentioning synthetic. Seems to be a bit of mixed info out there, and different ways practitioners work.

Is anyone aware of any actual medical complications that are possible between the two medicines, or is it that amphibian energies can be mixed? Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

C33

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PsyDuckmonkey
#2 Posted : 1/19/2019 6:57:29 PM

witch

Could you share those sources?
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

CatchThirtyThr33
#3 Posted : 1/20/2019 6:59:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsyDuckmonkey wrote:
Could you share those sources?

http://kambocleanse.com (contraindications at the bottom), says no bufo within a month

http://medicinefrogkambo.com/faq/ says no toad/5-meo 4-6 weeks prior, but fine after

I believe I saw a few others but I can't find them. No sources I've come across really go too much in depth about it. I've emailed the practitioner of Kambo Cleanse about it, I'll be sure to post here what his response is.

rOm
#4 Posted : 1/20/2019 8:45:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what I gathered is kambo then bufo is fine ( but kambo may potentiate the bufo ), but kambo after bufo is not completely safe. There aren't any hard rule yet, its very new to use those two. So because some will say yes, other no, why do you plan on taking the two so next to each other ? And if you have to, as I said do the kambo first then the bufo.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Camponotus
#5 Posted : 1/20/2019 1:45:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a quick look at some retreat centers to compare
and the ones I looked at - their retreat program were always listing kambo before bufo alvarius!
Kambo has some long lasting effect on your system, 5meo as well... may there is a reason, but as mentioned above, it's somehow not that much researched, especially when it comes to the bandwidth of psychedelics we have access to by now, so I wouldn't do it in reverse as the above stated, take care anyway!
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

CatchThirtyThr33
#6 Posted : 1/21/2019 1:08:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the input. I'm wondering, as I could really use kambo again ASAP (I've done it once before), but have been using low (3-4mg) doses of synthetic 5-MeO FB lately as "heart medicine" essentially.

rOm
#7 Posted : 2/7/2019 7:48:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

catch Thirty probably ok, but if you want to play even safer, wait 2 weeks post 5 MeO before kambo. But maybe it has more to do with bufo than 5 meo molecule alone this contradication.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !