We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
How often do you use DMT? Options

Th Entity
#21 Posted : 12/28/2018 7:02:22 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Quote:
I was presented with a box of Burdens(gifts). It told me that it wouldn't give that box to just anyone, and that it was meant specifically for me.

As I opened it, I was renamed - Marcus All Freemen. (Ironically, after telling my dad this story, he tells me a story. My middle name is Marcus. He chose that name as my middle name because it was the name that he had chose for his first fake ID: Marcus Freeman. Good ol' synchronicity) I was given a briefing on who I've been in the past, and why I'm here, now. It was a lot to process.

How can this be explained i have no clue.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AcaciaConfusedYah
#22 Posted : 12/31/2018 12:28:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Well, it could be explained in many ways. Which part are you curious about? Or all of it?

Most of it is personal stuff, and my guess that the whole name thing was heard at some point, maybe when I was very young, and made an impression on my subconscious. I have no clue, either. Razz

But, that's ok!

Burdens/gifts: to simplify, maybe I'll give an example. Let's say that someone very special gives you a golden pocket watch. No matter what, that watch will never display the inaccurate "time" as long as you keep it with you at all times, and there will be no need to wind the watch or replace the batteries. It runs purely on you keeping your word that you'll keep it in your pocket at all times. In fact, you'll never be late again, you'll be right on time, no matter where you go or what you do.

You take the gift and agree to the deal. You'll never be late for anything again! So, you decide to give it a try. You keep it in your pocket for 6 months, and for those 6 months - everything was exactly on time. You were never late or too early to anything. Everything around you is falling into place, and life is wonderful! It feels like every piece of the puzzle falls right into place. Eventually, this becomes the norm, and you become complacent of the synchronicity.

After some time, you have forgotten the nature of the deal and you begin leaving it at home. Due to all the distractions in life, you don't notice it at first, but you slowly become too late or too early for everything. It's so subtle that you don't really pick up on it. But after a month of the watch sitting on the night stand, you've overslept or missed a deadline or two. You brush it off to "not feeling well that day" or something or other. Finally, years have passed, and your world is all out of place. You can't keep up with all the obligations that you've made in life.... it seems like it's too much....

But, then you remember... You walk to the night-stand and pull the watch out of the drawer and put it back in your pocket. Things don't start to noticeably improve, because it is subtle - just as it was before. However, you keep it in your pocket. 6 months have passed and you are starting to get back into the groove. Things are looking better than they had 6 months prior, but maybe not as well as the 6 years prior to when you'd previously held the watch.

Well 6 years have passed, and you've noticed that there have been many fortunate events, and unfortunate events. But you come to realize, everything was right on time all along... Watch in pocket or not.

Pleased

Take Care,
ACY
AcaciaConfusedYah attached the following image(s):
FB_IMG_1546201865529.jpg (63kb) downloaded 224 time(s).
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

themtea
#23 Posted : 12/31/2018 10:50:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
I quickly skimmed the replies - so I am not sure if this had been addressed. There are threads on this forum that are specifically designated to posting pictures of extraction results and crystals. I bet you could type "Show me your crystals" or even the word "crystals" and see a variety of different threads and posts that are pertaining to the subject.

How often do I use DMT? Never. DMT uses me, when it needs. If I "need" DMT, then I have not followed through with the obligations that I have given myself for this reality, and I need to visit in order to receive a nice little reminder of the promises/goals that I have made to myself.

Sure, in the beginning, there was a mutual relationship. I experienced DMT to learn more about the "other realities" while DMT simultaneously experienced me to learn more about the human perspective of this reality. It was frequent, often a few sessions of vaped DMT a few times a week. A "session" consisted of multiple consecutive vaped experiences that would piece together to tell some kind of story or life-lesson. Once I'd gotten an understanding that DMT is not the "end all, be all" answer to the questions of humanity, I stepped away. I reduced use.

Frequent use, IMO, could be related to keeping sentimental knick-knacks. When you're a kid, you find something that might be special, and you stick it in your pocket. Maybe it was a perfectly smooth stone that you found while gazing upon the sun setting over the ocean. In an attempt to apply meaning, you pick up the stone. You think, "When I look at this stone, I'll remember this beautiful sun-set."

Time passes, and you've seen many sunsets and collected many stones. But, the stones are no longer distinguished between the others, and you forget which sunset you were watching when you picked up that stone. The more stones you collect, then it's harder to keep track of the meaning.

I feel this same way with psychedelics, now. I, once, had the goal of collecting all the stones and laying them out in a precise order, so that I could evaluate the meaning of the experiences. In time, with the collection of many, you tend to lose the full meaning of each stone; your mind will interpolate the meaning, and assign concepts to fill the gaps. However, when you've got a mound of stones, what do they mean? What does each one mean? How can you be so sure that the stone you're looking at is associated with the experience?

SO, in time, I learned that I don't need to play pokemon with DMT. I Don't gotta catch em all. In fact, if I could do it again, I'd have spaced it out and given further time between dosage to integrate.

When two people stand in front of their pile of stones, and they compare the size, one person has a small collection; while the other person has a huge mound. At one point, both of the individuals experienced the same sunset, and picked up a stone. When the questioner prompts the individuals to pull the stone, from their pile, that is associated with that specific event... the person with a small pile quickly recognizes it, pulls it up and shows it to the questioner. The other person, with a mound, digs for hours and hours. That person thinks that they have found the stone, but they cannot be sure. There are so many, which one was associated with what experience? Further more, the person with the pile of stones has seen so many sunsets, that they are unsure which stone they even are trying to find.

You can collect a pile of experiences - throw them all together, and then try to pull the pieces of individuality, yet cannot be certain what it actually means. Does the pile have meaning?

You can collect a few experiences - place them in a pile, and relatively easily remember the meaning of each experience. The other person will still be trying to place them in an "order" that makes sense. Eventually, they(we/I) lose the grasp of the message and the meaning.

When you have a collection of stones together and they are moving together for whatever reasons (being blown by wind or going downhill), they are now should be known as The Rolling Stones and they are a good band to listen to stoned. But if your collection of stones are not moving and keep growing big, at one point you could call them a mountain. You could go hike the mountain and smoke dmt when you reach the top. I don't know what I'm talking about and don't know what all of this mean. I wish you all the best and a happy new year!

AcaciaConfusedYah
#24 Posted : 1/1/2019 12:46:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

themtea wrote:

When you have a collection of stones together and they are moving together for whatever reasons (being blown by wind or going downhill), they are now should be known as The Rolling Stones and they are a good band to listen to stoned. But if your collection of stones are not moving and keep growing big, at one point you could call them a mountain. You could go hike the mountain and smoke dmt when you reach the top. I don't know what I'm talking about and don't know what all of this mean. I wish you all the best and a happy new year!

Happy New Year to you too!

You probably know the meaning more than you think.... know what I mean? And, hell, I don't know what it means until I apply meaning to it.

In the end, where do you wanna stand?

Luz
#25 Posted : 1/19/2019 8:19:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

200 to 300 mg freebase or 400 to 600 fumarate, every 2 weeks, orally so that it lasts for 3+ hours. Planned for the foreseable future of at least 2 years. Each session is carefully programmed and controlled as to where I go and what I do in the session, using an person who is the pilot of the session.

Zsuzsi
#26 Posted : 1/19/2019 8:16:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I first extracted it a few months back I tried it a lot, especially while finding out the best vaping method for me. Then I had my first real breakthrough, which left me crying and laughing - of happiness - at the same time for close to 20 minutes after coming down. It was the most intense experience of my life, and after that I had a weird fear of doing it again. Like, palms sweating level of fear. My experience hadn't been bad (quite the contrary - don't think I've ever felt so much love and reassurance); yet I still don't know why I had so much pre-flight jitters after that. I should mention that my memory of the time spent in hyperspace that incredible time is hazy at best (I had a few - crazy - flashbacks of it since then, and I remember some of it, but a lot of it is a blackout), probably due to an above average dose. The effect on me of it, though - that wasn't hazy at all.

Anyway, went there again recently, finally (after close to two months). Didn't went as far, but it was great and helped immensely - it's amazing how much the fear dissolves once you've taken that first hit.

I'm reminded of a citation from McKenna:

"Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering its a feather bed."

I'm glad I had courage. Now most (not all of course) of the fear is gone - I still have healthy respect for the molecule, but I'm ready to do it more often. That being said, I can't conceive of doing it daily like some people have said in response. The experience is almost always basically religious ecstasy for me - and I'm an atheist, although that certainly has been shaken (I'm definitely putting into question what I was thinking about reality at the very least, and my first breakthrough basically cured me of any fear of death); I don't think I could do it daily and manage to integrate the experiences properly like some here manage to do.

As for a definite answer: now I'm planning to do it weekly, or at least once every two weeks, for the close future, trying for a breakthrough each time (and I intend to try oral administration with RIMAs as well). There's so much to explore there.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#27 Posted : 1/19/2019 11:34:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Luz wrote:
200 to 300 mg freebase or 400 to 600 fumarate, every 2 weeks, orally so that it lasts for 3+ hours. Planned for the foreseable future of at least 2 years. Each session is carefully programmed and controlled as to where I go and what I do in the session, using an person who is the pilot of the session.

That's quite a dose! May I ask how much of the inhibiting compounds you are using? Are you using vine? If so, tea or extracted? Are you using rue? If so, tea or extracted? If extracted from any source, are you consuming a full spectrum extract or are you isolating harmine, THH and harmaline? In any of the above situations, what is the dosage?

I have been under the impression that a user can consume higher amounts of harmala alkaloids, or which ever RIMA, then they don't require as high doses of DMT to go just as far. On the other hand, if you consume lower amounts of the inhibitor, then it may require more DMT to "get to that place." Maybe you would need less DMT if you consumed more of the RIMA?

How long have you been doing this?

I once did something similar. I called it "Reflection Day." Every 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month I would eat a healthy dose of mushrooms and reflect upon the course of events that had occurred over the two weeks prior. During the reflection day, it composed of the different concepts within the trip: 1) reflection on the past two weeks and any hardships experienced or lessons i had learned. 2) Find a solution if there were an issue, and carefully find a way to apply the solution/lessons into the current life events. 3) Left room for the mushrooms to do whatever they wanted - this was a wild card but usually very insightful. Sometimes they gave abstract suggestions about the path I should use to proceed forward. Sometimes they just did... well... what ever it is that the mushrooms do. Pleased

Edit: I meant to add - I practiced Reflection Day for about 6 months.... but then I was found by DMT. And that opened a whole new world. Soon, it seemed like every other DAY should be "reflection day." With freebase vaped DMT, it was completely capable to accomplish without committing the excess time. I am not sure that this was the best move on my part. Though, as psychedelics can tend to do, it self-regulated. Smile

Take Care,
ACY

PREV12