We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Will they help me make discoveries? Options

Dokroma
#1 Posted : 1/19/2019 3:54:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am on a path of creativity, and wish to make technologies that benefit all of mankind, would the entities impart knowledge onto me that will help me do this?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#2 Posted : 1/19/2019 5:45:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make"
-The Beatles

Explore your creativity and see what happens. There's no way to guarantee that entities can impart "knowledge" onto you that can help you to accomplish your goals. There is a chance that you may find inspiration, in your exploration, that will help your creations. If you want to be creative, then do it! Don't hold back. Let your path express itself as needed. If an entity happens to pop up in the midst, that's cool. If not, that's ok, too.

Having expectations can be risky business. In some occasions, it can work in your favor. In other times, it may work against you. If I had any advice about entities, I'd say: have little expectation; or none at all.

If you've already tried DMT, then you may know that it can be unpredictable. If you have not tried DMT, then take some time to make sure that you're ready for a series of changes in your life. Once it starts, you may begin to have many questions that can seem existentially related. Many folks may continue to return to the DMT realm seeking answers. This can go a variety of ways. However, I emphasize to take your time, integrate the experiences, and explore your creativity through any means that you feel is an adequate representation of your imagination. Probably best not to "rely" on an entity to facilitate this process.

Take Care,
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Jees
#3 Posted : 1/19/2019 11:44:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ACY said that so beautifully Love

The most prevailing suggestion is one that focusses on observing what it brings rather than focussing on your expectations what it should/could be.
It's hard to not expect, somewhere we always have some. The usual way to tame that is to turn the expectation into an intention, to go in with an intention. And then letting go if that intention will be addressed or not.

Happy travels Thumbs up

PsyDuckmonkey
#4 Posted : 1/19/2019 7:20:24 PM

witch

From my viewpoint, this mindset of wanting to receive knowledge is potentially dangerous. There are a number of things that can go really, really south. Here are some examples.

* You don't get what you are looking for, maybe you don't even meet any entities, and the disappointment shakes you to the foundations of your being. In a deep trip, this can best be described as 'falling into Hell'. You won't like it.

* You attract and get messed up by malicious entities. You won't like it.

* You get answers, but they are ego traps and plain gibberish. However, due to hyperreality, you become convinced that they are a higher truth. You end up psychotic from a consensus reality viewpoint. You might like it at first, but on the long term you won't like it.

* You get 'correct' answers, but end up tied to malicious entities. You'll like it at first... only at first.

* etc.

Take care. I think the best approach is that of an explorer. You go into an experience hoping you may find adventure, maybe even treasure, but you have no idea what kind of adventure and what kind of treasure. So you just go and accept what you find, and if it's worthwhile, you take it back with you.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 1/19/2019 9:50:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The best technologies are ideas. Mind over matter.