We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MESSAGETOAL.COM Options

VisualDistortion
#1 Posted : 10/23/2009 7:46:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know most people here won't care very much, but this is important to me so I'm posting it. I hope everybody on here will do me a small favor. Go to messagetoal.com and sign the petition. Then go to your email and confirm your signature. I live and die by my Oakland Raiders, so that means I'm dieing right now. Al Davis has turned my beloved team into a joke and the fans are angry enough to try to force change. If you know any Raider fans please direct them to this site.

Please! Do me this small favor. I'll be eternally grateful.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 10/23/2009 7:51:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Done Smile

ozora
#3 Posted : 10/23/2009 8:23:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i know nothing about the oakland raiders, but i do know you have my deepest sympathy.

at the moment my beloved newcastle united is owned by an absolute abomination of a man, sadly petitions will do nothing to remove him from MY football club. i'll gladly sign for you though if you think it'll help.

take it easy sir.

VisualDistortion
#4 Posted : 10/26/2009 5:59:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a question for those of you who are familiar with football. Does watching every raiders game make me a masochist, because I sure feel like it right now.

soulfood
#5 Posted : 10/26/2009 6:00:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nah it makes you proud no matter the consequences... you know? Deep down Smile

Any old boring soul can back the patriots, but it takes a special kind of dedication when it comes to the raiders. It's the taking part that counts anyway Smile

Infinite I
#6 Posted : 10/26/2009 9:29:59 AM

JC

VisualDistortion wrote:
I have a question for those of you who are familiar with football. Does watching every raiders game make me a masochist, because I sure feel like it right now.

Know what you mean, I support Glasgow Rangers (proper football) lol Its like having a disease, its really bad for my health and wish I didnt have this affliction, we want rid of our chairman atm too, were skint but doubt its going to happen, we just suffered one of our most embarrasing defeats last week and now apparantly the bank has took a seat on the board and are running things, just gets worse and worse so I can sympathise, ill go sign!

VisualDistortion
#7 Posted : 11/22/2009 4:20:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well things keep progressing. They have finalised a billboard design that will go up very close to the stadium where the raiders play. They just need to collect 5500 dollars by nov 30th. This sign would be a major embarrasment to the owner, who is driving this once proud franchise into the ground. It would make headlines across the nation. If your rich or a Raiders fan with some extra coin, please contribute! Please, I beg of you.

messagetoal.com

MagikVenom
#8 Posted : 11/22/2009 8:42:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hummmm
Multi million ares need the help of the Nexus:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: WTF
I could care less about the Raiders I remember when CRACK hit the streets of America. Tennis shoes and Raiders logo Jackets on every corner in the bad part of town.

That said consider it DONE friend my Nexus bonds are stronger than my pop culture beliefsLaughing
Theres another sig on your petition.
Organizing/Networking to reach a goal is power to the people we should ask our friends and brothers/sisters to come out and do these things more often.

PEACE
MV

VisualDistortion
#9 Posted : 11/22/2009 7:34:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I know some of the inner-city culture is forever tied to the Raiders. But the Raiders and their faithful fans were around before the plague of crack swept over LA and the Bay Area. And this Multi-Millionaire does not need the help of the nexus, he needs the help of a nursing home. Al davis seriously has to hang it up.

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 11/22/2009 7:46:02 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Is this about sports?

I thought maybe it was a petition for something meaningful.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

VisualDistortion
#11 Posted : 11/22/2009 8:10:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find it meaningful. Athletic competition is a great thing in my opinion. If you don't like it, you don't have to come into the thread and insult it.

'Coatl
#12 Posted : 11/23/2009 1:14:13 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I don't think athletic competition is bad unless a people become obsessed with it, they way many people do.

Example- yelling and cursing and actually getting mad when your team loses, riots and violence at international soccer games, etc.

I could give a rat's ass about sports personally... get the little ball in the goal, whoop-tee-doo!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

VisualDistortion
#13 Posted : 12/2/2009 9:01:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

YEAH THE BILLBOARD WENT UP!!!

soulfood
#14 Posted : 12/2/2009 3:18:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations Smile