We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
jungle spice yields? Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 12/2/2009 4:55:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Anyone know what the adverage yield shoudl be for jungle spice(apart from the normal 1% DMT)?..I am doing a full alk extraction now on 100 grams of bark, and then another tek pulling NN crystals from another 50 grams seperatily from the jungle..so I want to make sure i get all the jungle out, I usually just do a few pulls but dont worry too much about my jungle yields but I am getting curious.. like should I expect at least 500mg of jungle ontop of a gram of spice from 100g bark?
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 12/2/2009 5:18:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

If I rinse the bark of all the DMT possible with my standard solvent, I seem to get around the same amount in other alkaloids via limonene pulls.

My last extract yielded 1.5% NN + 2% other alkaloids (NN, NN-oxide and jungle)

jamie
#3 Posted : 12/2/2009 5:28:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

really?...hmm that alot but makes sense though becasue I seem to get a rediculous ammount of doses out of 100 grams bark when I do full alkaloid extraction for the jungly DMT..the full alk stuff seems real potent at like 10-15 mg..where as DMT alone I would need like 25-30 mg to get the same level..

My last 100 grams lasted soo long..and I was smoking once a day for a while..at least 100 smoked doses..

I have never pulled the jungle alone without the DMT I always just pulled the DMT and threw the bark until I tried full alk extractions and thats all I have done since..
Long live the unwoke.

q21q21
#4 Posted : 12/2/2009 5:44:29 AM

SWIM

SWIM approximates .5% red jungle, but that is just ONE EXTRACTION.

But you need to be careful. In a month or two it degrades and becomes unsmokable! SWIM's was left to air, next time he will use airtight containers.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

jamie
#5 Posted : 12/2/2009 6:21:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lots of people report on it getting stronger and better with age..
Long live the unwoke.

Aegle
#6 Posted : 12/2/2009 11:02:00 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

fractal enchantment wrote:
Lots of people report on it getting stronger and better with age..

Fractal Enchantment

It does become stronger but also darker I am told. I hope to journey with the oxidized jungle because im really curious I cant help myself (im a really curious person by nature) and I want to descover the darker side for myself. As I have only journeyed with dmt and non oxidized jungle.

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

soulfood
#7 Posted : 12/2/2009 3:15:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I leave my jungle as fumerate and just convert a couple of hundred mg's when needed.