We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mary J And Sally D Options

DOS
#1 Posted : 11/6/2009 11:00:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know why it took me so long to think of this combo because it makes perfect sense. I felt like smoking only Sally D last night instead of having her launch me into DMT hyperspace, but I wanted it to be a peaceful encounter which is difficult because she's such an aggressive force. So I mixed her 20X with some Mary J, and it was brilliant. Mary calmed me down and she also calmed Sally D down quite nicely to where she didn't turn me into a toy. Instead, I simply relaxed and feasted my eyes on her bizarre but wonderful fractal perspective of my friends house. I could actually focus in on details which I'm almost never able to do with Sally because she's so wired all the time. Try the combo. You won't be disappointed.
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 11/7/2009 1:49:46 AM

Teotzlcoatl

If you want a more peaceful experience with Salvia divinorum then try a quid of fresh leafs instead of smoking it!

I do like plain leaf and cannabis mixed and smoked however.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

DOS
#3 Posted : 11/7/2009 11:25:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My Shepherdess plants are too small for a full size quid. She can only spare 2-3 leaves every great once in a while, and since I'm pretty sensitive to her I can feel that small amount turn my skin moist, cause mental levitation, and also strengthen my connection to plants, and animals. I know full well how she's extremely aggressive when smoked, and that's where Mary J comes in to save the day.

jamie
#4 Posted : 11/8/2009 2:14:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have enjoyed cannabis and salvia many many times in the past..the cannabis brings out that wonderful euphoria that only salvia can produce..the one where you laugh and laugh on the verge of deleriousness!..very enjoyable.

I barely ever smoke cannabis now though so I think the cannabis might add some paranoia before hand..
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#5 Posted : 11/8/2009 2:20:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I'm so envious of folk who experience SD euphoria. I can see the components of her world(s) and I can appreciate how amazing she is... but for some reason she makes me feel so guilty about nothing. I could only imagine cannabis would make that worse for myself.

But good show Smile

DOS
#6 Posted : 11/8/2009 6:39:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I have enjoyed cannabis and salvia many many times in the past..the cannabis brings out that wonderful euphoria that only salvia can produce..the one where you laugh and laugh on the verge of deleriousness!..very enjoyable.

I barely ever smoke cannabis now though so I think the cannabis might add some paranoia before hand..

On the verge of delirium? I'd say that I'm pretty much clinically insane when I'm laughing deliriously with Sally, and it feels incredible!Laughing

nj12nets
#7 Posted : 11/9/2009 2:03:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

how do people acheive this laughing effect off salvia? I've tried the 20x multiple times and always feel like an experience...not liked or disliked. no laughter just a really fucked up and then waiting to come down more. I've seen my friends laugh and laugh(ppl with less diverse experiences than me) but they really enjoy it. I also seen one eprson go from enjoying t he 1st try to 40 mins later fully blown hallucinating and taking 20mins to reconcile reality. Again i don't get this.

I get fucked up but never in a pleasurable way, maybe its just not it for me but alot of people seem to like it.
All posts are made as hypothetical statements and fantasies and none are truthful admissions of any actions whatsoever.

jamie
#8 Posted : 11/9/2009 2:33:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dont think you achieve it it just happens..something triggers it and it's like a chain reaction and the laughing starts pouring out and it plants the seed for even more laughter, and soon enough it's like theres a motor running inside of you powering this insane laughter and your friends are in awe staring at you like you you've completely lost it!..very funCool
Long live the unwoke.

deweeb
#9 Posted : 11/20/2009 6:06:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I too have just begun experimenting with this combo . So far I have been orally taking MJ , waiting for the full onset then quiding a few salvia leaves . The mj does slow down the salvia and enables me to spend way more time analyzing and working within the experience .
I plan on using evaped sal xtal's with the mj in the not to distant future . With the quid the onset is quite slow and nowhere near as deep as the xtal's , so I am curious if that experince is going to be slower . Usually I am shot like a rocket out of my body in a split second after xtal's .

DOS
#10 Posted : 11/27/2009 4:56:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

deweeb wrote:
I too have just begun experimenting with this combo . So far I have been orally taking MJ , waiting for the full onset then quiding a few salvia leaves . The mj does slow down the salvia and enables me to spend way more time analyzing and working within the experience .
I plan on using evaped sal xtal's with the mj in the not to distant future . With the quid the onset is quite slow and nowhere near as deep as the xtal's , so I am curious if that experince is going to be slower . Usually I am shot like a rocket out of my body in a split second after xtal's .

Let us know how that combo goes. Have you done THC with Salvia Xtal's before? I wonder how that would work...

deweeb
#11 Posted : 12/2/2009 3:56:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DiscipleofSpice wrote:

Let us know how that combo goes. Have you done THC with Salvia Xtal's before? I wonder how that would work...

I am a non smoker and gag badly when I try to toke anything , that's why mj in pill form . With the salvia xtals I vap them and there is less then a second of vapor to catch so that part is easy .

I have been thinking about maybe going with a purer THC extract mixed with salvia xtals but I don't know if I would have enough time to finish it . With the xtals after spending 1-2 seconds on the vapor it usually hits within the following second , I hardly have time to blink before its rocket time .

I will post here within a week or so to disclose the results of the trial run .

jamie
#12 Posted : 12/2/2009 4:02:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^you vape salvinorin A crystals!!!??..wholy cow man..

I have some stuff that I am guessing is about 50% salvinorin that I extracted a few months ago but I just cannot find the courage to hit that stuff...3x can blow me away when smoked properly..

How much do you vaporize?..do you weigh it out in micorograms?
Long live the unwoke.

deweeb
#13 Posted : 12/2/2009 6:39:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
^you vape salvinorin A crystals!!!??..wholy cow man..

I have some stuff that I am guessing is about 50% salvinorin that I extracted a few months ago but I just cannot find the courage to hit that stuff...3x can blow me away when smoked properly..

How much do you vaporize?..do you weigh it out in micorograms?

Hey FE ! I used to use a scale a few years back but the least little breeze would send it squirrely so I gave up on that . Have since learned to eyeball it , the size of a glass pin head is about right .