We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
“Jesters” Options

Silly Psybin
#1 Posted : 1/11/2019 8:25:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maya
Maya2

So called “Jesters” of medieval perception is what most people think of when they hear that word , like how on YouTube for the mainstream , people have took the whole machine elf thing as actually little men with pointy ears and Irish green caps like the leprechaun or something coz they have no other reference to go by other than the jester you would expect to see juggling for Henry the 8th or something on a mundane level , and more often than not I feel people just say things to bandwagon for likes and views on a video ,

So I feel it’s always important to reference from ancient entheogenic cultures to find things and correlations that people may have seen in the modern era on high amounts of said entheogen instead of bandwagon jumpers with only half a clue about such thing and or with possible ulterior motive to make something that’s profound , look silly to the common misunderstander

. So maybe simply metaphysical deity that ancient Mexico had already brought back into carving like that in my link provided , very ‘jester-esq’ is it not ?

Large amounts of psilocybin allows for the same types of “breakthroughs” or what ever you want to label them as .. and this is one entheogen known to the Mayan priests as we all should know , and the relation between dmt and psilocybin are pritty much the same things , the point is , maybe should start taking in a account for what the ancients had already mapped out , since astronaughts of the inner spheres
" While contemplating the objects of the senses, a person develops attachment for them, and from such attachment lust develops, and from lust anger arises.
From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered, intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost one falls down again into the material pool." - Lord Krishna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 1/11/2019 11:36:54 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Very jesteresque indeed. Do you have any more data to share about jesters? And concerning psilocybin and its DMT similarities I agree that this is very much so, particularly when combined with MAO inhibition.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Hotspur922
#3 Posted : 1/16/2019 9:11:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the jesters i've seen looked like a slender human female with long mane like puffed out curlyish hair but their faces were pale and they had these huge grins with metallic teeth, looking at me laughing, laughing without the noise...

looked nothing like those pics..

I wish I was better at drawing because I would love to draw up the things ive seen but unfortunately I'm not a good drawer

PsyDuckmonkey
#4 Posted : 1/17/2019 1:36:41 PM

witch

@Silly Psybin...

Why do you need to kick off a discussion by putting others down? Why do you think that we need to go to South America for our archetypes, when we all seem to be born with them? How is 'random Mayan god I've never heard of' more valid than just saying 'jester' or 'clown'?

Yes, at face value one might not think high of 'jesters' and 'clowns', when you recall court jugglers or Krusty Klown from the Simpsons, but really, anyone with half a mind for poetry know there's far more to it than that.

I mean, look at how deep the power of jesters and clowns go in popular culture... They are usually presented as mysterious, powerful beyond imagining -not powerful as in 'strong' within reality, but powerful as in standing above reality in some way-, secretive, wise but hard to understand. And evil clowns are nothing short of terrifying.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Hotspur922
#5 Posted : 1/17/2019 5:28:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PsyDuckmonkey wrote:
@Silly Psybin...

Why do you need to kick off a discussion by putting others down? Why do you think that we need to go to South America for our archetypes, when we all seem to be born with them? How is 'random Mayan god I've never heard of' more valid than just saying 'jester' or 'clown'?

Yes, at face value one might not think high of 'jesters' and 'clowns', when you recall court jugglers or Krusty Klown from the Simpsons, but really, anyone with half a mind for poetry know there's far more to it than that.

I mean, look at how deep the power of jesters and clowns go in popular culture... They are usually presented as mysterious, powerful beyond imagining -not powerful as in 'strong' within reality, but powerful as in standing above reality in some way-, secretive, wise but hard to understand. And evil clowns are nothing short of terrifying.

thank you for this post...

DMT isn't a south American phenomenon, it's in so many things not just in S. America so just because they have their own rituals over there and they may have been using the substance longer doesn't make their way of thinking or their rituals any more true, correct or right" than ours.....

Asher7
#6 Posted : 1/17/2019 6:14:46 PM

Professional Tracker

Double post. Rolling eyes

Asher7
#7 Posted : 1/17/2019 6:15:48 PM

Professional Tracker

This is a complete derail and I apologize but when you mention dmt being all over the world, it makes me wonder how my brain comes up with some of these patterns that have clearly been represented through art. Not even the Andes guys with the bright rainbow colored outfits that are clearly inspired by cactus, but the written figures, stuff that couldn’t possibly be “I just liked the color” or “I thought the pattern was nifty.” I’m pretty sure they’re attempting to recreate very specific things.

Egypt has been on my mind lately. I have some weird, weird thoughts on what all that was about but that is a different thread.

I saw this earlier this morning and it kicked off a thought about cave drawings and various petroglyphs. Long story short, some of these weird pictures could be pointing towards certain frequencies etc. is one random thought. Essentially, I think these drawings are more than just “I shot a deer”. The conversation of 1 universal language for today (6,500 known languages on earth today) made me think, this could have happened before because similar traces exist all over the world. I’m giving you the conspiracy nutter version but I could whip up a power point that would at least have you giving me credit for being an exceptionally good looking person.

Some of these look like what I’ve seen on cave walls and random boulders.

Hotspur922
#8 Posted : 1/17/2019 7:48:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

to say the least the later part of that video is beautiful and intriguing!

frequency is in everything and there is still so much to be learned about it just as our consciousnesses.

I don't care how repetitive Ancient Aliens is as a show, it certainly brings many things to light that the mainstream would rather forget or hide from you.

There was a recent episode done about frequencies and it shows that many caves and temples used by the ancients has a very specific frequency and you wouldn't know about this unless you brought instruments to test the frequency in that area, something they did in that episode!

Check that out and it may answer some of your questions

goddard
#9 Posted : 1/20/2019 4:26:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think a lot of the ancient alies stuff can be more easely explained if u look at it as hyperdimensional visitors then visitors from an alien planet
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

PsyDuckmonkey
#10 Posted : 1/20/2019 5:14:40 PM

witch

Please stay positive. The conspiracy theory mindset of generalized mistrust and suspicion is incapable of creating or building anything, and locks out love and trust.

As for the standing waves, they are fundamental to much of existence, especially biology. Chemical standing waves are what build the bodies of complex, higher order organisms, including humans. It's not that surprising that they come up as visions, and that they have fascinated humans since prehistoric times.

Stepping beyond standing waves, and looking at detailed artwork, arabesques, Egyptian motifs, ancient Mexican stone carvings, and all kinds of similar stuff that comes up via SPO's... Indeed, I'm quite certain that the ancients who first created those carvings have seen the same things on the same entheogens. Probably, most of the carvings we see were done under the influence of mushrooms - not just carving 'something', but carving 'what's already there'. Smile

Trev_sunyata
#11 Posted : 1/21/2019 12:03:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have yet to encounter these types of entities on dmt, only a presence of a single feminine entity which I have never really seen, sometimes just as a colorful shadow. She usually seems to be performing a healing.
However on Salvia, I encountered a feminine presence which did not take any form, instead was an atmospheric presence which I felt was consciously connected to the Salvia chemical in a way like mushrooms are all interconnected underground and is one organism, but connected in the etheric realm or whatever.. but I did meet jesters there, usually a small group of 3 to 5. Looked sort of like umpaloompas. They seem to be taunting or mocking most of the time, as if to say 'haha you are here with us now" usually they dance in a line across my view or popping up repeatedly throughout the duration. I have encountered several other entities there, such as the background entities, they will appear by moving something they were holding in front of them, like a trap door in the wall after a director appeared shouting, "CUT!" (The director seemed to be one of the jesters in costume with a slightly more serious attitude) or even formed into a couple objects like the arm of my couch and a pillow and blanket that were thrown against it. When observed, more start to appear as if they decided to stop hiding. One time when I came back to this realm, I saw myself in third person and they were formed into the things around me holding my head seeming to be tending to me while I was out. They wore suits like green screen suits but it made they invisible, until their face showed and then the outlines of the body could be seen.

On occasion with dmt I will get glimpses of small entities trying to get my attention as I am beginning to come down, as if they were shouting 'no, don't go back to the mundane realm, stay here, you belong here, there is far more important work to be done here, your only going back to a small play box for those in the infantile soul stage learning.'

Now that I recall, that's usually what the Salvia jesters seemed to be taunting me about.. when I began to trip I would get this feeling, like I had something I was in the middle of doing, but it wasn't something I could say or physically do. The feminine presence would seem to want me to know I am a healer and there are things put in my path in life to help direct me. But the jesters would be like 'haha he can't figure it out."

I still feel as though my path is to help others navigate this realm and not feel so lost upon Awakening.
Life I so boring when one is forced to abide by the rules. We fear breaking the rules. Let's play pretend. A whole universe where we can do anything which interests us. I am a poorly trained, chemistry inclined and severely drug addicted dolphin. I only exist as a cyber-tulpa and I do have a few 'super powers'... So yeah... Hmu we'll party.

Hotspur922
#12 Posted : 1/22/2019 9:13:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"goddard
i think a lot of the ancient alies stuff can be more easely explained if u look at it as hyperdimensional visitors then visitors from an alien planet"

This is a good theory as to a good number of stories and entities you see on AA.

I always leaned towards the Anunnaki story\theory making the most sense.
If you replace Angels and God with Anunnaki and Aliens every story in the bible and mythical stories of those times would make much more sense.

Psyduckmonkey,
"Please stay positive. The conspiracy theory mindset of generalized mistrust and suspicion is incapable of creating or building anything, and locks out love and trust."

I feel you on this perspective but facts be true that "they" the mainstream historians and people in the field tend to brush a lot of things they can't explain under the proverbial carpet and erase from history.
I don't believe in the term "conspiracy Theorist" as it was a made up term by the CIA or FBI back in the day as to discredit people who were reporting an increased number of UFO sightings.
It's meant to shut people up and put a fear of mockery or shame in them if they dare bring up something not accepted in the mainstream....

Facts are "they" lie to us always, it's not a conspiracy, I do my best to come from and think from a place of love, kindness and compassion but it's very difficult to turn a blind eye to such treachery and misinformation.

just my thoughts.

I also very much feel that most biblical, religious and artistic people of our past have all been very much influenced by psychedelics in a large way...

someone mentioned that burning bush and moses... possible the burning bush was of a psychedelic nature and that is where they had their visions?.......

Asher7
#13 Posted : 1/23/2019 4:18:12 AM

Professional Tracker

Most people who are for the Moses/dmt theory are convinced it was an acacia tree.

For people in the know, would it be possible to inhale enough acacia wood smoke to get a trip going? If we built a fire in a tent and kept the smoke in within reason is it possible? With maoi, without?

PsyDuckmonkey
#14 Posted : 1/23/2019 11:48:49 AM

witch

Well 'conspiracy theories' are so real, and not made up, that they are forbidden on the Nexus:
Attitude Page wrote:
No Conspiracy Theories
Due to the divisive nonconstructive fear-mongering nature of CT topics and the fact that they often rely on unreliable anecdotes and sources make them an undesired topic here in the Nexus.

Saying that it was made up by the CIA is a conspiracy theory, as well. I think it simply means what it says: it's a belief that there is some vague 'THEY' who intentionally try to obfuscate some 'truth' that is 'out there'. This is a horribly dangerous, negative, and destructive belief. There is no such thing as 'mainstream historians'. Historians are historians. And they aren't trying to sweep things under the carpet, they might simply consider them unimportant and not even think about them.

I mean, have you ever thought about how 'DOG' is 'GOD' reversed? That MUST mean something, right? So if you don't consider that to mean anything, then are you 'sweeping it under the rug'? No. It's the same with this whole thing. We are all humans. We all come from the same single group of tribes in Africa. We share a heritage, we share our biology, our neurology, we share a good part of our subconscious. We don't need aliens for beliefs, motifs, thoughts, archetypes to appear in multiple places.

When I see Mexican patterns on mushrooms, I'm not thinking 'wow I must be talking to aliens who taught the Mexicans', I'm thinking 'wow I'm sure the Mexican priests had the same experience on these mushrooms'. Now that doesn't mean there are no aliens involved, but you know, Occam's razor. If I can explain it without aliens...

As for the burning bush, I don't think it's meant to be taken literally, as in 'Moses was walking around, and got intoxicated from a burning tree'. I'm not invested in Abramic religions at all, so Moses is nobody to me, but if I had to form an opinion, it's probably more along the lines of 'Moses took some roots from a tree, smoked them, and had a vision, but we wanted to express it in a really poetic way'.

Hotspur922
#15 Posted : 1/23/2019 6:21:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PsyDuckmonkey wrote:
Well 'conspiracy theories' are so real, and not made up, that they are forbidden on the Nexus:
Attitude Page wrote:
No Conspiracy Theories
Due to the divisive nonconstructive fear-mongering nature of CT topics and the fact that they often rely on unreliable anecdotes and sources make them an undesired topic here in the Nexus.

Saying that it was made up by the CIA is a conspiracy theory, as well. I think it simply means what it says: it's a belief that there is some vague 'THEY' who intentionally try to obfuscate some 'truth' that is 'out there'. This is a horribly dangerous, negative, and destructive belief. There is no such thing as 'mainstream historians'. Historians are historians. And they aren't trying to sweep things under the carpet, they might simply consider them unimportant and not even think about them.

I mean, have you ever thought about how 'DOG' is 'GOD' reversed? That MUST mean something, right? So if you don't consider that to mean anything, then are you 'sweeping it under the rug'? No. It's the same with this whole thing. We are all humans. We all come from the same single group of tribes in Africa. We share a heritage, we share our biology, our neurology, we share a good part of our subconscious. We don't need aliens for beliefs, motifs, thoughts, archetypes to appear in multiple places.

When I see Mexican patterns on mushrooms, I'm not thinking 'wow I must be talking to aliens who taught the Mexicans', I'm thinking 'wow I'm sure the Mexican priests had the same experience on these mushrooms'. Now that doesn't mean there are no aliens involved, but you know, Occam's razor. If I can explain it without aliens...

As for the burning bush, I don't think it's meant to be taken literally, as in 'Moses was walking around, and got intoxicated from a burning tree'. I'm not invested in Abramic religions at all, so Moses is nobody to me, but if I had to form an opinion, it's probably more along the lines of 'Moses took some roots from a tree, smoked them, and had a vision, but we wanted to express it in a really poetic way'.

I can believe and agree with you on your last comment about Moses smoking some roots, probably well known to people of the time and in that area to be of a psychedelic nature.. makes a lot more sense.

as for the rest of what you wrote in response to my comment I have to disagree with you on a few points and although it is tough to gauge attitudes via text I find your comment to be a tad bit scrutinizing and insulting.

a simple google search will show the CIA in did come up with the term CT

If there is no such thing as a MS historian than who are the "fringe" historians I speak of who have brought many things to light that people in the MS have theoretically found to be "unimportant or not even think about them"

As well, a subject I may believe to be true or factual you may disagree with me and simply say "that's just your opinion" or "you're just a conspiracy theorist" that doesn't inherently turn the subject I speak of into a conspiracy theory... get where I'm going with that?

The historians where you've gotten your info from may have a different view than the historians I got my info from but that does not turn my point of view into a conspiracy theory...

" conspiracy theory
A label that can be affixed to any argument or point that one doesn't like to avoid having to provide a valid response to it. Much like "that's just your opinion", "I don't actually care" and "I was joking", this card is frequently played by the debater who has been outwitted and defeated, but thinks if he doesn't directly admit it, he still might be seen as the overall winner. This remains a powerful tactic though, due to the extremely negative connotation of the term "conspiracy theory", given to it by people who think it's impossible that anyone would ever do something that's not good for us then cover it up, so insisting something is a conspiracy theory is still an alarmingly effective way of getting people to side with the person without a point, regardless of how little sense calling it a conspiracy theory actually makes. Remember, labels are powerful things and can easily affect what people perceive something as actually being." just one example

I don't want to go against the rules of the Nexus and so I won't bring up anything that may currently be considered a CT to the majority of people....

The dog-god analogy is literally just purely insulting to say the least so I'll just leave that there.... ridiculous to use that "logic" in your argument against my thoughts...

dog and god, both three letter words with the same letters, is anyone going to take that literal and if they do I assume their IQ is awfully low and such making the argument voided. Basically insinuating i'm of low intelligence if I have my own thoughts and think for myself....

same deal with your Mexican pattern analogy.... It's not a CT to believe certain historians I follow that go against the MS historians....

lets continue to debate if you please, I only stop now because i'm being forced to take my lunch break lol.

no disrespect to you Psyduck, I appreciate a nice constructive convo