We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Extradimensional objects, thoughts? Options

Jackoval Trades
#1 Posted : 1/17/2019 4:55:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most of the times I've taken dmt have only been threshold experiences, what mckenna described happens from the first of three nesecarry hits for a breakthrough. A few of my trips have been on the level of the tunnel, between the threshold and the breakthrough. On these trips ive seen whatat first appeared to be an undulating, fractally geometric, moving, 3d "thing" in the center of my vision. After closer watching I realized it wasn't a 3d object, it existed in extradimensional space and wasn't moving at all. All the object was actually doing was exist,y perception of movement was an illusion, it would be more accurate to say I was somehow moving my perception around it's extra dimensions and the 3d thing I was seeing was merely the cross section I was viewing at any given instant. The object seemed to wholly encapsulate all of the information, encoded visually into lights colors and patterns, of some subject. Has anyone else seen these objects, or does anyone have any insight into the nature of these objects?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PsyDuckmonkey
#2 Posted : 1/17/2019 5:03:30 PM

witch

It may be what others have called the Glass Chrysanthemum.

I have a few theories as to the nature of this 'thing'. It might be a product of our own biology, an artifact of the way we perceive visual information. What seems to corroborate this theory is that it is always fixed to the center of my field of vision, and might even be an altered perception of the imprint of my own iris on my retina.

Or, it might be something intrinsic to hyperspace.

The last time I vaped DMT, it turned into an extremely detailed human heart, and then into a face made of plants and leaves. Sometimes it's a crystal or an egg.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Jackoval Trades
#3 Posted : 1/17/2019 5:19:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does the crysanthemum persist into higher dosages, does it change or disappear? What is it's relationship to a breakthrough and hyperspace

Asher7
#4 Posted : 1/17/2019 6:29:50 PM

Professional Tracker

You mean the thing that is on the Intro page where you click forums?

Jackoval Trades
#5 Posted : 1/17/2019 6:42:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes

Asher7
#6 Posted : 1/17/2019 7:01:08 PM

Professional Tracker

Ok, I’ve seen it once. I think it was my very first time and was using a vape mod taking real small threahold hits and it appeared for a little while. It was see through though like a fading ghost in a movie, it wasn’t solid or fully “present”. Now it’s usually a tunnel if I see anything like that, and never made it out of the tunnel. It too has always been faded and see through as well.

So far the most solid thing I’ve seen was a flash glimps of a suspected female going “shooo” into my left ear. I’ve not gotten it to the point of how a salvia realm can be real, you are there. It’s as solid as what we’re looking at now. For the record my Exp. level is like .014.