We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Have you asked the entities their true nature directly? Options

Skizm88
#1 Posted : 1/16/2019 4:33:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have any of you asked them (the entities) what their true nature is?

I myself can't ever bring myself to say anything besides "thankyouthankyouthankyou" or "please stop" to the entities since I'm so overwhelmed.

But some of you do converse with them, and I'd like to know if you have directly asked them (or been told) whether or not they are aliens in this dimension utilizing technology (dmt) or something far more complicated.

I can handle talking with another dimension. But aliens in this dimension terrify me.
I'm a pathological liar just trying to fit in.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 1/16/2019 4:56:29 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I really wanna hear about this too! I am like you, and dont ever wish to impose myself on them...I am sort of an awe of them and in love with them. They melt my resistance, elimnating all doubts and thus the need to ask questions. Great profile pic by the way, thats the kind of stuff I seeSmile
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#3 Posted : 1/16/2019 6:23:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Hi Skizm88,

Ask the true nature, eh? Sure, but what's to say that "they" are telling "you" the truth. They may be a lot of things, yet I always tend to wonder if there is an actual connection, or if the experience is a manifestation of our own imagination. An indication that they are of our imagination does not mean that they are any less real - but if you are asking a representation of your own subjective imagination about the intentions of its being, then it may only reply with the answer you want (or don't want) to hear.

It's hard to say if the DMT experience is internal, external, or both.

It may be helpful to ask yourself: "what are my intentions?" If you intend to speak with extra-dimensional beings, you might. If you intend to speak to aliens within this reality, you might.

Either way, it will be hard to say the true nature, but it is always interesting to consider these ideas. For some people, it may become an unhealthy obsession. In the event that you've found yourself consistently using DMT to explore the true nature of "entities," you may accidentally lose sight of your own true nature. If I'm not mistaken, that is why it's highly suggested to carefully integrate your experiences.

Two years from now, you may look back at this post and say, "I wonder what I was looking to find." Or you may say, "The alien overlords are coming to harvest our minds!"

I suggest leaving room for various interpretations, and try not to view the experiences as an absolute. To add perspective, if I had taken this experience as an absolute... it could have created an unhealthy expectation. I take the experience as a metaphor to some greater thoughts that I was entertaining at that time. Some of the lessons I learned still hold true to this day. On the other hand, I do not believe that I am a Hyper-Dimensional Rooster. Laughing Cool but the experience was really fun! And it's fun to think: "what if.....?"

Take Care,
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Hotspur922
#4 Posted : 1/16/2019 8:11:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
Hi Skizm88,

Ask the true nature, eh? Sure, but what's to say that "they" are telling "you" the truth. They may be a lot of things, yet I always tend to wonder if there is an actual connection, or if the experience is a manifestation of our own imagination. An indication that they are of our imagination does not mean that they are any less real - but if you are asking a representation of your own subjective imagination about the intentions of its being, then it may only reply with the answer you want (or don't want) to hear.

It's hard to say if the DMT experience is internal, external, or both.

It may be helpful to ask yourself: "what are my intentions?" If you intend to speak with extra-dimensional beings, you might. If you intend to speak to aliens within this reality, you might.

Either way, it will be hard to say the true nature, but it is always interesting to consider these ideas. For some people, it may become an unhealthy obsession. In the event that you've found yourself consistently using DMT to explore the true nature of "entities," you may accidentally lose sight of your own true nature. If I'm not mistaken, that is why it's highly suggested to carefully integrate your experiences.

Two years from now, you may look back at this post and say, "I wonder what I was looking to find." Or you may say, "The alien overlords are coming to harvest our minds!"

I suggest leaving room for various interpretations, and try not to view the experiences as an absolute. To add perspective, if I had taken this experience as an absolute... it could have created an unhealthy expectation. I take the experience as a metaphor to some greater thoughts that I was entertaining at that time. Some of the lessons I learned still hold true to this day. On the other hand, I do not believe that I am a Hyper-Dimensional Rooster. Laughing Cool but the experience was really fun! And it's fun to think: "what if.....?"

Take Care,
ACY

love your comments and thoughts!

can't wait to be a full member and friend you Big grin

Kobranek
#5 Posted : 1/16/2019 11:16:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember going into an experience where I found myself in this room with two people which I felt were African in nature. There was an old man with glasses sitting next to this beautiful woman who was standing and had this colorful dress which reminded me of an African goddess. They were very busy as to not be interrupted but they were looking at me in confusion as to why I was there. I thought "I'm looking for some healing." They both looked at me and started to laugh at me in which they replied, "why are looking to us for something that you are totally capable of yourself!" As the man continued to sit and work while the woman started to dance and move her body in a hypnotizing way. I then started to think yeah why am I looking for something outside of myself that is attainable myself and wow that lady had such beautiful smooth brown skin with a beautiful dress that had some nice moves.
You never know where or who we're going to meet going into an experience. I feel these experiences are deeply personal. Hard to say if it's a projection of the mind or if there is an alternate reality that parallels this dimension. I like to entertain the latter as I feel it's a lot easier for me to integrate based on my beliefs.

lethargicsuperhero
#6 Posted : 2/6/2019 6:25:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The main entity/consciousness that I connect with during my experiences is a female. She is the DMT in a way. When I'm seeing the fractals, she is the consciousness of all that. I talk to her sometimes as I'm watching and experiencing the incredible displays she is putting on. When I first got to know her I had asked her once or twice who she was and she always told me she was everyone or that she was all. On a separate occasion I asked her again and she replied in the same way to which I then asked "but from my perspective, who are you"? The energy then went up and the fractals turned a indigo color (this always happens when my third eye is opened up). She turned into a diferent version of herself and she said "lethargicsuperhero, you are a very conscious being and you shouldn't trouble yourself with such questions". I though that was really runny and was laughing for a while.

theAlkēmist
#7 Posted : 2/13/2019 12:55:31 PM

Alchemist

lethargicsuperhero wrote:
The main entity/consciousness that I connect with during my experiences is a female. She is the DMT in a way. When I'm seeing the fractals, she is the consciousness of all that. I talk to her sometimes as I'm watching and experiencing the incredible displays she is putting on. When I first got to know her I had asked her once or twice who she was and she always told me she was everyone or that she was all. On a separate occasion I asked her again and she replied in the same way to which I then asked "but from my perspective, who are you"? The energy then went up and the fractals turned a indigo color (this always happens when my third eye is opened up). She turned into a diferent version of herself and she said "lethargicsuperhero, you are a very conscious being and you shouldn't trouble yourself with such questions". I though that was really runny and was laughing for a while.

Funny you say this, here’s an excerpt from the book I’m writing, it correlates to what you’re saying:

“The initiate level is an illumination of the knowledge of non-physical realities, the spiritual realities we manifest from, and the spiritual depth of oneself. This is linked to the spiritual process in the head, to our thinking processes, actual knowledge of the spiritual realms, how we interact with them, and how they influence us on a daily basis. In the Rosicrucian system that would be someone known as an initiate, someone who understands the system. In depictions of Rosicrucian initiation you will often see sacred geometric figures inside of other sacred geometric figures (as fractals), and in Europe these sacred geometric forms usually hold within them Hebrew letters representing different spiritual planes, levels of consciousnesses, or spiritual beings. This is because in this illumination we find everything is a thought form from the mind of God, and we find that these thought forms have a pattern behind them. I do not use the term God to define an all-mighty divine spirit, but rather as an archetype for the reality creating collective consciousness within us (if you do not understand this concept familiarise yourself with Plato’s Theory of Idealism, the works of theoretical physicist David Bohm and physicist Philipp Lenard, and the unexplainable phenomena of quantum observation aka quantum intelligence). The current term we use for these thought patterns is coined as sacred geometry. Scared geometry is a universal science (language) behind the patterns of creation at every level. Whether it is how different spiritual planes are created, the consciousness level of spiritual beings, or the subtlety of our bodily forms and physical reality, everything has a pattern to it. So no matter what belief system you work with, they will all use sacred geometry, because at essence, sacred geometry is a representation of the manifestation of reality from the patterns of a packed thought form from God.”
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

Ilutzio
#8 Posted : 2/14/2019 3:23:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@ Skizm88: Which reply from them would you be willing to believe, if they told you?
1. The over-soul of conscious energy throughout the cosmos.
2. Spiritual ancestors from human history.
3. Extra-terrestrial intelligence, using DMT as some kind of a hyper-dimensional internet.
4. The DMT is a lens of parable geometry, allowing you to catch a glimpse into other planes of existence, none of which you, nor your soul, can ever travel to in any other way, living or dead.
5. What you call beings are parts of your subconscious talking to itself, and by doing so revealing how massively complex and unexplored the deep oceans of mind are.

For me, personally, any one of these replies opens the door to a hallway of new questions, that i didn't even believe were possible to ask in the first place.
McKenna had a good one, for example: "Where are they, when you're not stoned?"

@ theAlkēmist: I love that passage! Would very much be interested in reading your publication!

dreamer042
#9 Posted : 2/14/2019 4:53:40 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Somewhat relevant quote from an old thread here:

Pandora wrote:
I once went in trying an experiment where I tried to get the entities to solve a math problem that I had no idea what the answer to was. This turned into a mess as the entities were too playful to want to do math. The whole thing broke down into number synaesthesia. I'd call out a number such as 2 or 5 and all of a sudden there's be entities hanging off of and inside giant forms of the the numbers, spewing out the same number endlessly and fractally, Razz

This largely reflects my own experience trying to have any concrete dialogue with DMT entities.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Hotspur922
#10 Posted : 2/14/2019 5:17:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:

Pandora wrote:
I once went in trying an experiment where I tried to get the entities to solve a math problem that I had no idea what the answer to was. This turned into a mess as the entities were too playful to want to do math. The whole thing broke down into number synaesthesia. I'd call out a number such as 2 or 5 and all of a sudden there's be entities hanging off of and inside giant forms of the the numbers, spewing out the same number endlessly and fractally, Razz

This largely reflects my own experience trying to have any concrete dialogue with DMT entities.

I'm still a novice and have encountered a few entities but never been able to muster a question or a thought towards them, just some inner thoughts to myself...

I will try and communicate my next few times.

I'm still a bit perplexed about my last exp tho.... I lay back and instantly I evaporated into a black hole and I lost all sense or memory of who I was... it was terrifying how can I even attempt to communicate if I don't even know who I am lol I write LOL but really it wasn't a LOL situation I actually cried for 15 min straight after the fact.... terrified and happy to be alive....

lethargicsuperhero
#11 Posted : 2/14/2019 6:03:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:

Pandora wrote:

I'll give my thoughts on this...Just last week my partner was partaking in a DMT session. During that session (which was a light dose) she was connected with a Maori woman. She was putting performing a type of ritual on my partner and she explained what it is called in Maori. This we had to look up on the internet later to make sure we had the correct meaning as neither of us knew the word although she had explained its definition which was correct when we looked it up.

I've had this kind of thing happen many, many times, either during DMT sessions or when I, or others, have put myself?themselves into a trance state intentionally. I personally believe that there are other entities and these realities are real. I feel the question at hand isn't whether they are real or not. It is more, what is imagination?

The reason I say this is because I believe that creation is full. I don't believe there are any gaps in it. What I mean that is I feel there is a reality for every single possibility, however epic or minute. Even a reality that has one particle within a wisp of smoke move differently to the smoke I am looking at, there must be a reality for. And on the other scale of the spectrum, there are realities that function in a completely different way from ours. They have their own laws of physics and own understanding.

I'm interested to hear what other peoples views are on this and see what new perspectives it may open up...

lethargicsuperhero
#12 Posted : 2/14/2019 6:10:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

theAlkēmist wrote:
lethargicsuperhero wrote:

Funny you say this, here’s an excerpt from the book I’m writing, it correlates to what you’re saying:

“The initiate level is an illumination of the knowledge of non-physical realities, the spiritual realities we manifest from, and the spiritual depth of oneself. This is linked to the spiritual process in the head, to our thinking processes, actual knowledge of the spiritual realms, how we interact with them, and how they influence us on a daily basis. In the Rosicrucian system that would be someone known as an initiate, someone who understands the system. In depictions of Rosicrucian initiation you will often see sacred geometric figures inside of other sacred geometric figures (as fractals), and in Europe these sacred geometric forms usually hold within them Hebrew letters representing different spiritual planes, levels of consciousnesses, or spiritual beings. This is because in this illumination we find everything is a thought form from the mind of God, and we find that these thought forms have a pattern behind them. I do not use the term God to define an all-mighty divine spirit, but rather as an archetype for the reality creating collective consciousness within us (if you do not understand this concept familiarise yourself with Plato’s Theory of Idealism, the works of theoretical physicist David Bohm and physicist Philipp Lenard, and the unexplainable phenomena of quantum observation aka quantum intelligence). The current term we use for these thought patterns is coined as sacred geometry. Scared geometry is a universal science (language) behind the patterns of creation at every level. Whether it is how different spiritual planes are created, the consciousness level of spiritual beings, or the subtlety of our bodily forms and physical reality, everything has a pattern to it. So no matter what belief system you work with, they will all use sacred geometry, because at essence, sacred geometry is a representation of the manifestation of reality from the patterns of a packed thought form from God.”

Very nicely written. It's given me a few things to think about which I've never considered before, mainly the thoughts that God or Creation has.

Thank you for that

Drakiel
#13 Posted : 2/14/2019 8:19:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ilutzio wrote:
@ Skizm88: Which reply from them would you be willing to believe, if they told you?
1. The over-soul of conscious energy throughout the cosmos.
2. Spiritual ancestors from human history.
3. Extra-terrestrial intelligence, using DMT as some kind of a hyper-dimensional internet.
4. The DMT is a lens of parable geometry, allowing you to catch a glimpse into other planes of existence, none of which you, nor your soul, can ever travel to in any other way, living or dead.
5. What you call beings are parts of your subconscious talking to itself, and by doing so revealing how massively complex and unexplored the deep oceans of mind are.

I like this kind of breakdown. I too am on the fence when it comes to "being sure of what I saw" when selecting any of these versions of the entity experience. I havn't been able to "logic" my way into picking one or the other.
All I can deduct: An entity seen/communicating beyond the senses of my normal reality.

Skizm88
#14 Posted : 2/15/2019 4:22:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone! A lot I'd like to say but I'll try to break it down into a few bites.

(Hyperslap - End of Honeymoon) I was smoking DMT at least once a night for about 2 months. My honeymoon period ended with a hyperslap, as cliche as that sounds. First trip I saw a shimmering in the air, which I believe to be a rip in reality. Next trip, that shimmer started slowly moving toward me, so I left the room. The last of these trips, I was on 2cb and decided to f**** it and smoke some DMT just for fun. Terrible idea. The visuals from the 2cb abruptly cut off as soon as I hit the DMT and everything went still and dark, my whole room filling up with this shimmering field. I felt like I was going to be beamed up through my ceiling. So I went outside, and my whole block was encased in this thing. Everything was still- I saw no other cars driving, heard no people, I swear I saw the clouds part and felt something in the sky watching me. It felt like time stopped and SOMETHING had complete control. I saw flashing red/black signs that said STOP. To my left, to my right, in the sky, making sure I got the point. It was like an abduction scenario... I was outside in my socks in the snow trying to get out of this things reach. For DAYS I felt watched and couldn't sleep right, incredible anxiety and paranoia. I didn't smoke DMT for about 3 weeks.

(The return to DMT) Two nights ago, something said "Go ahead, smoke some dmt." I ignored it as a whim, but it was a strong calling. So after a while I decided to give it a go, as when it had "called" to me before, the experiences were positive, and this was a positive experience, showing me some strange dimension that in the moment I knew to be real.
Strangely, on that night this topic was revived after being dead for a while. Synchronicity?

(My entity theory) I had a theory that something on another planet could have influenced DNA/atoms from afar via radio waves or something, engineered DMT a long time ago, so as to be able to raise our frequency's to a level that they can track or communicate with, instead of having to physically travel, and that all the pretty visions are an illusion controlled by the beings who did this (Look at the pretty colors while we scan your mind). There is a cold sort of feeling that I got a few times that made me feel like an experiment, and times where I saw entities that seemed like puppets. But this is oviously just a theory, and I know to be careful and to not fully 100% believe it. Just a possibility. I'm also open to there being an alternate dimension, as what I've seen seems to be somehow occupying this same space, and just needs a doorway to be opened. Coming out of a trip, sometimes everything looks not-solid, like I could put my hand through it, and I have a certain amount of fear that I won't transition back to this reality.

Strange how I have tried to force breakthroughs to no avail, but when the substance "calls" to me, I can usually break through on not much, like a 3/4 lungful.

aaalyafei
#15 Posted : 2/19/2019 1:26:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Even if I asked them, who is to say they will tell the truth?

I don't trust them for 1 second.

Shape-shifting deceivers with an agenda.

aaalyafei
#16 Posted : 2/19/2019 1:43:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Skizm88 wrote:
Hello everyone! A lot I'd like to say but I'll try to break it down into a few bites.

(Hyperslap - End of Honeymoon) I was smoking DMT at least once a night for about 2 months. My honeymoon period ended with a hyperslap, as cliche as that sounds. First trip I saw a shimmering in the air, which I believe to be a rip in reality. Next trip, that shimmer started slowly moving toward me, so I left the room. The last of these trips, I was on 2cb and decided to f**** it and smoke some DMT just for fun. Terrible idea. The visuals from the 2cb abruptly cut off as soon as I hit the DMT and everything went still and dark, my whole room filling up with this shimmering field. I felt like I was going to be beamed up through my ceiling. So I went outside, and my whole block was encased in this thing. Everything was still- I saw no other cars driving, heard no people, I swear I saw the clouds part and felt something in the sky watching me. It felt like time stopped and SOMETHING had complete control. I saw flashing red/black signs that said STOP. To my left, to my right, in the sky, making sure I got the point. It was like an abduction scenario... I was outside in my socks in the snow trying to get out of this things reach. For DAYS I felt watched and couldn't sleep right, incredible anxiety and paranoia. I didn't smoke DMT for about 3 weeks.

(The return to DMT) Two nights ago, something said "Go ahead, smoke some dmt." I ignored it as a whim, but it was a strong calling. So after a while I decided to give it a go, as when it had "called" to me before, the experiences were positive, and this was a positive experience, showing me some strange dimension that in the moment I knew to be real.
Strangely, on that night this topic was revived after being dead for a while. Synchronicity?

(My entity theory) I had a theory that something on another planet could have influenced DNA/atoms from afar via radio waves or something, engineered DMT a long time ago, so as to be able to raise our frequency's to a level that they can track or communicate with, instead of having to physically travel, and that all the pretty visions are an illusion controlled by the beings who did this (Look at the pretty colors while we scan your mind). There is a cold sort of feeling that I got a few times that made me feel like an experiment, and times where I saw entities that seemed like puppets. But this is oviously just a theory, and I know to be careful and to not fully 100% believe it. Just a possibility. I'm also open to there being an alternate dimension, as what I've seen seems to be somehow occupying this same space, and just needs a doorway to be opened. Coming out of a trip, sometimes everything looks not-solid, like I could put my hand through it, and I have a certain amount of fear that I won't transition back to this reality.

Strange how I have tried to force breakthroughs to no avail, but when the substance "calls" to me, I can usually break through on not much, like a 3/4 lungful.

Check out my story man, had some similar experiences as your above post:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=84110

Felnik
#17 Posted : 2/19/2019 10:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've tried many many times over the years to try to get a dialog going with the entities I've encountered. They don't seem to understand English or our language which
actually makes a lot of sense, why would they ?.
One thing they seem to notice is earnest intention.
There have been very brief moments where I was able to interrupt their usual routine of information gathering or their brain access/scanning routines by literally screaming in my mind to get some kind of response. It is interesting to take careful note of how completely disinterested they seem to be during most of these encounters. I've begun to doubt that there is a legit presence there at all in many cases. The sense is that there is real presence of some kind of other outside the self yet there doesn't seem to be any real interest in communication yet they are busy as beavers doing SOMETHING ? what the hell are they up to ? One would think that this alleged meeting of alien lifeforms would be as significant to them as to us and yet after hundreds upon hundreds of journeys this does not seem to be the case. They are basically running the show we are left to lay there awestruck until its over.
Most likely we are missing the boat on being able to communicate with this yet.

I've lost count of how many times I've screamed what is happening !! what is this ?!! what Are you!! blah blah blah ....
One very interesting moment I do remember during one single experience where there was an attempt to mirror my words in a garbled kind of alien way. An attempt to repeat what I was saying but it was super alien and strange.
That is how I remember it but keep in mind I was tripping at the time.

Skizm88's entity theory is interesting for sure:

......(My entity theory) I had a theory that something on another planet could have influenced DNA/atoms from afar via radio waves or something, engineered DMT a long time ago, so as to be able to raise our frequency's to a level that they can track or communicate with, instead of having to physically travel, and that all the pretty visions are an illusion controlled by the beings who did this (Look at the pretty colors while we scan your mind). There is a cold sort of feeling that I got a few times that made me feel like an experiment, and times where I saw entities that seemed like puppets. But this is oviously just a theory, and I know to be careful and to not fully 100% believe it. Just a possibility. I'm also open to there being an alternate dimension, as what I've seen seems to be somehow occupying this same space, and just needs a doorway to be opened. Coming out of a trip, sometimes everything looks not-solid, like I could put my hand through it, and I have a certain amount of fear that I won't transition back to this reality.

My side theory to this is that the alien-ness we feel during these experiences is actually coming through the plants themselves and that its quite possible that everything we experience is very old and very terrestrial in nature. The aliens we seem to experience is in the memory of the plants and the gaian mind of the planet.

That's my ramble on this thanks.

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Skizm88
#18 Posted : 2/19/2019 11:16:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Felnik wrote:

My side theory to this is that the alien-ness we feel during these experiences is actually coming through the plants themselves and that its quite possible that everything we experience is very old and very terrestrial in nature. The aliens we seem to experience is in the memory of the plants and the gaian mind of the planet.

That's my ramble on this thanks.

That would explain my vague feeling of everything appearing jungle/organic/vine-like on my way back to this reality. But in the trip, everything is so crisp sometimes.... not droopy or vine-like at all....