We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Force field? Portal? Options

Skizm88
#1 Posted : 1/16/2019 3:10:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was smoking dmt with a blindfold, and when I took it off my room looked like it was foggy so that jesters could be projected onto it. Innocent enough and colorful but it was to real so I was like "sorry guys, my hearts not in it right now."

My room cleared up and I thought I was like scared sober, but then I saw a shimmering effect, like a warp in the air to my right. I was just staring at it a but then it began to get bigger and envelope me.

This terrified me, like I thought that I was about to be like abducted, so I ran through it to get out of my room and stood in the kitchen slugging water.

I feel tension in the right side of my neck where this thing was.

Does anybody else see shimmering portals or dimensional entrances?

The first time I saw one it looked like they were launching things through it to me, like colorful cloths.

I DO NOT want a real f----ing alien coming through this thing and touching me. Sounds ridiculous but twice now I've seen this shimmering thing with eyes wide open.

I'm a pathological liar just trying to fit in.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 1/16/2019 3:28:08 AM

Come what may

Skizm88 wrote:
I DO NOT want a real f----ing alien coming through this thing and touching me. Sounds ridiculous but twice now I've seen this shimmering thing with eyes wide open.

LMAO!! Laughing

Thanks man! That made me laugh pretty good!

Crazy how real it all can feel.. like something is about to come through. I have never seen any portals that I can think of. Sounds pretty cool to me anyhow. Very strange! The imagination can have a way of running off on it's own sometimes I think.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

PsyDuckmonkey
#3 Posted : 1/16/2019 3:18:14 PM

witch

Okay let me get this straight. You are deathly afraid of aliens, and so for some reason have decided to experiment with the one drug out of all others where more than half of users experience encounters with friggin' aliens.

You're either extremely brave or extremely foolish. Twisted Evil
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?