We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question... Options

scottathan
#1 Posted : 3/8/2008 5:30:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Let me start with a story...

About a year ago, I purchased some marijuana from a friend. He said it was "special" pot. I must admit it was nothing like any pot i've smoked before. In fact, it was crazier/more enlightening than any of the other psychedelic drugs i've done (i've done my fair share too Razz) I smoked some (with the dude I bought it off of) and I started to think strange thoughts (which is not unusual for me when i've smoked a little, but this was different). I lay back on my friend's bed with my eyes closed. I started thinking about all the lies I had told the him, and became immediately uncomfortable. So I placed my arm over my face and started to see dots, well, balls of energy if you will. While watching these orbs/balls I no longer felt "weird". Focusing on the balls, more and more started to appear until there were thousands of these balls circling. It was almost like a Mandala, but it was moving. Every now and then it would pulsate with weird shapes. After about (what felt like) 10 minutes of watching, I rose up from the bed and opened my eyes. What is crazy is orbs were still spiraling. I can't explain it. I started thinking deep thoughts about myself (too personal to share).

Well, its been about a year, and I've long sense suspected the pot was laced with something, and after listening to Terrence Mckenna describe DMT, it seems very similar to the "non-breakthrough" experience. the chrysanthemum... is that the colors/geometric patterns I was seeing? Is it possible that the pot was laced with DMT or something else, and if something else... then what was it?

thanks in advance.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The Dream Walker
#2 Posted : 3/8/2008 6:40:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That pot could've been laced with any number of psychedelic substances...The orbs are certainly not the chrysanthemum that McKenna is referring to, however, I have had many non-breakthrough experiences with DMT involving said orbs and those particular thought patterns. Unfortunately, I've been seeing those orbs since I was a child, tripping or not. So I can't conclusively ascertain their origins other than mentioning their prominence in my non-breakthrough experiences.

El Ka Bong
#3 Posted : 3/8/2008 6:46:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe you just found some good bud.? Dmt tastes like mothballs, you'd have known by the smell !

Those 'guilt' feelings are very much like pot-induced-introspecion - listen ot the messages to go do your laundry, air it out and then you'll feel better, even without the weed anymore !

Pure (ie fresh) hash can induce very visonary states, especially in sensory deprivation-like environments. I think all good cannabis is always 'visual', but not like dmt. Also Dmt laced weed would have lost it's 'spice' to oxidation in the air and degraded really quick - so if you liked it, I'd go back and get more of that truth-serum smoke !.