We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A thought on sleep. Options

DMT”high on life?”
#1 Posted : 1/14/2019 6:33:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I’m going to leave this pretty general, because I haven’t done DMT yet because I’m waiting to make sure that it feels like I should do it.

I’m wondering, if maybe, when we “go to sleep at night” that is or subconscious mind, reloading the brain on DMT, to slow down, and allow for the comprehension of our reality, furthermore, this might explain the reasoning behind why DMT when smoked or vaporized only lasts 5-15 minutes, and tends to be a very fast visual Experience, that is not easily comprehended, and when you take it with the MAO Inhibitors like in ayahuasca, it lingers longer than smoking, and you are better able to comprehend the trip, maybe that full 5-8 hours of sleep, or possibly just the “rem cycle” is something along the lines of giving us our full lifetime experience, of our own concios reality?

(Again have not done DMT) so feel free to correct any errors, and improve upon the concept I have came up with, all of this information has come purely from reasearch, and my stoner meditation attempts. But I mean, is this idea any farther out, than any concept you are given while on the other side, by these entities?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

lsrvnt
#2 Posted : 1/14/2019 7:07:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is the great mystery and your desire to wait till the experience seems to call you are good ways of coming into your experience. Sleep, Dreams, Breath, Meditation, all of these things are part of the same mystery but they are ways of interacting with our inner reality.

HOWEVER DMT is NOTHING like a dream it is not compatible on any level a few good places to look are at a very famous thread around here Why You Should Not Take Dmt and also this beautiful diagram on how to use it

Much Love and Peace in your journey

DMT”high on life?”
#3 Posted : 1/14/2019 7:47:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Truly, you are correct, I feel, that with others experience, DMT, for myself at least, is not yet something I want to trifle with, I think the beginning of my journey, was when I first smoked weed, and I felt as if some other entity/feeling that wasn’t my own, was attempting to pull my soul out of my body, but since it wasn’t my first time doing it, I did not accept what it had in store causing a “bad trip” or “greening out” whatever you like to call it. And I feel that I need to use something like psilocybin to enduce a happy experience with phsycaldellics, to allow for my subconscious mind to change the memory, of how we’d affected me, because I feel That last experiences with any drug, alchohol, weed, DMT, whatever drug you did first, and the outcome, if it was positive or negative, has a subconscious effect on what other drugs do also.

My reasoning behind this, is because when I did 2 points of MDMA or 0.2 grams, when I first felt the drug coming on, it put me into the same mind frame I had with weed, and at first my experience was not enjoyable. From what I can tell from the trip reports I’ve watched/read/heard, it sounds like however your view, like your actual spiritual opinion, not what your ego says, is how the DMT shows itself to you, bad vibes=bad time.

It’s all in your head..... isn’t that kind of ironic? Because I find that almost a bit comical, because you think you know how you feel, but until you do DMT, your ego, clouds your true judgement of reality.

Maybe that’s why we do DMT, we want the real answer, be it good or bad, and we accept it, because it is what it is.