We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My DMT experience Options

traveltek
#1 Posted : 1/14/2019 1:43:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello friends i am here to share my experience incase anyone had anything similar or can make sense of it..
i sat infront of a mirror and next to a window
i sprinkled 0.1g of dreamsand ontop of some weed in a bong and did a 1 hitter, held the smoke as long as possible then blast off, heard some sounds and sucked into a vortex, into pitch nothingness like complete darkness, floating for what felt like eternity, I could only see energy / aura, feeling / sensing. i started to panic because it felt like forever (5 years to be exact lol) i return to my 3d body, staring into the mirror still dazed, seeing those ever so familiar patterns and colours as i blink, i go into another dimension or something, staring into the mirror, i see myself as a reptilian humanoid, dark green scales, staring back at me, i didnt react, frozen and suprised i sat there looking back, each time i blinked i switched between visuals / realities / dimensions until it faded back into reality, about 3 times id say between reptilian world and this world?
i am cambodian and it is said the angkor wat is built under the draco constellation, where the reptilians reside, might just be me reading jibberish on the internet but thats what ive linked.
also the year 2020 might be some big events, just a number i got from the trip.. unsure what it means.
thank you for reading

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Handel
#2 Posted : 1/14/2019 7:03:56 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

There is a DMT report on youtube who said that he was looking into a mirror and after each blink, he would see himself in a different lifetime, often not human. Same report essentially.