We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
How to plug psychedelics Options

Camponotus
#21 Posted : 1/12/2019 7:26:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FiniteFox wrote:
After a bit of research, I'd like to add that a small, lowest-colon (rectum) warm water enema is alright, but def don't over-do it. Don't try to get liquid all the way up into the small colon, friends, it's likely bad for the micro-biome there. So no handstands and litres of water.

Totally right,

To avoid unnecessary sh*t 'n creepy stuff all around
Eat a small amount of whatever you love to eat (may avoid seeds and things which don't get digested properly)
Starving for 18-24 hours
Drink a Coffee or some colon activating tee or stuff
go to the toilet, do your business
do an enema (no more than 200-300ml)
try to hold
let free
wait some minutes to half an hour
do another of the above enema
hold & let free
wait another 30 minutes
do another enema
may go shower & let free
PLUG

there should be no need for ethanol or things like that, to that point you should be very clean! coli bacteria is already everywhere anyways
washing hands with a good (antibacterial) soap is enough
throw syringe in a cup with warm water and some soap
go & enjoy the trip
may use some glycerin instead of water if it's able to dissolve products (not tried yet, do research before yourself!)
you could even mix It up with some other stuff like shea butter or vaseline to make it more stiff and lower the potency of leaking
considering low doses first it could really overwhelm you, don't know if someone wants to PLUG moar after the initial, I was always "saturated" (tried plugging not as often as I would like to have done, yet... but time will come, nice ROA nevertheless, if not the nicest if someone is over the "things in the bum-thing"Pleased
There are cannabis suppositories and stuff like that out there which are really really nice, so someone could prep their own "flavored" suppositories too beforehand, so this whole micro gut problem and so on could easily erased by that preparation
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

starway6
#22 Posted : 1/13/2019 3:15:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its been a while ive done some experamentation with this idea for pluging or transdermal dmt...

Has anyone ever thought of using clear Aloe vera gell as a safe aid in plugging?

Aloe vera can be used as a transdermal veihicle for some drugs since it safley and quickly penetrates skin tissue...

Aloe vera is proven to be super good for skin health and it speeds up skin healing ..

not everything will desolve in aloe vera gell but ive desolved some jungle spice into some and aplyed it to my temples and forarms and did get a low dose dmt effect...

aloe gell will easily penetrate through all three skin layers and acelerates skin healing..

If i ever try to plug i think aloe vera gell would be a protective agent and good carrier that should acelerate even faster in the rectal area than in the outer skin layers...

clear Aloe vera gell with dmt mixed into it using stitrring during hot water bath might work for plugging...!

starway6
#23 Posted : 1/13/2019 3:01:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

here is some info on aloeveras transdermal effect....

Aloe Vera as Penetration Enhancer | Insight Medical Publishing
www.ijddr.in/drug-develo...on-enhancer.php?aid=5476
Skin penetration enhancers are the most commonly used approach for enhancing drug penetration into the skin through transdermal drug delivery system or ...
Missing: gell β€Žveihicle

starway6
#24 Posted : 1/13/2019 3:44:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

after more thought i now realize my mistake using dmt transdermally with aloe..

After a little reading i realize i should have turned my freebase into a salt first before mixing into the aloe gel..

trasnsdermal aplication was my intent using aloe gel ..

The aloe gel is 60 percent water.. and a blend of ..[vinegar dmt and water]... should mix well with it
and hopefully the rest of the aloe alcaloids will enhance skin penetration of topical transdermal aplication of dmt..[i hope]

so in my next transdermal test ill turn the freebase into a salt mix it into the gell and try again...

aloe gell might be a good choice for transdermal durring plugging ?

FiniteFox
#25 Posted : 1/13/2019 5:30:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
after more thought i now realize my mistake using dmt transdermally with aloe..

After a little reading i realize i should have turned my freebase into a salt first before mixing into the aloe gel..

trasnsdermal aplication was my intent using aloe gel ..

The aloe gel is 60 percent water.. and a blend of ..[vinegar dmt and water]... should mix well with it
and hopefully the rest of the aloe alcaloids will enhance skin penetration of topical transdermal aplication of dmt..[i hope]

so in my next transdermal test ill turn the freebase into a salt mix it into the gell and try again...

aloe gell might be a good choice for transdermal durring plugging ?

I think the first step is to just rub the aloe on the external opening, see how that goes. Then, try a little on an inserted finger.

And then, a mushroom aloe vera plug.

starway6
#26 Posted : 1/13/2019 9:10:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know aloe vera sinks into the tougher outer skin like arms face even fingers..
After aplying a thick coat of aloe within three minutes it disapears deep into the skin...at minute 4 the spot is just dry hydrated skin...[and it didnt evaporat into the air!] it worked transdermally!

. Aloe sinks into the outer body skin penetrating all three layers...so it could sink in even faster plugging? except i want to try this transdermally on outer body skin first.. ..

starway6
#27 Posted : 1/13/2019 9:22:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ive heard that one still needs to use a MAOI like rue or cappi for plugging or transdermal to work
properly..

because the enzimes will just attack the dmt as soon as it enters the bloodstream...is this true?

FiniteFox
#28 Posted : 1/13/2019 11:38:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
ive heard that one still needs to use a MAOI like rue or cappi for plugging or transdermal to work
properly..

because the enzimes will just attack the dmt as soon as it enters the bloodstream...is this true?

You'll still need an inhibitor for dmt, sure. But you can plug that too.
For me, I'm thinking mushrooms, since I've plugged dmt & MAOI a number of times, but never shrooms plugged.

starway6
#29 Posted : 1/13/2019 11:59:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FiniteFox wrote:
starway6 wrote:
properly..

For me, I'm thinking mushrooms, since I've plugged dmt & MAOI a number of times, but never shrooms plugged.

If you have plugged dmt before..can you tell me what to expect?..meaning how intense will the trip be?

I would hate to plug but get the dose wrong.. and get a REALY HEAVY TRIP so heavy that all i would want is it to stop?

But some have claimed that plugging dmt is is gental come up and gentler than smoking/

Which is true?...is plugging slow and gental or is intensity just dose dependant?

FiniteFox
#30 Posted : 1/14/2019 12:37:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
FiniteFox wrote:
starway6 wrote:
properly..

If you have plugged dmt before..can you tell me what to expect?..meaning how intense will the trip be?

I would hate to plug but get the dose wrong.. and get a REALY HEAVY TRIP so heavy that all i would want is it to stop?

But some have claimed that plugging dmt is is gental come up and gentler than smoking/

Which is true?...is plugging slow and gental or is intensity just dose dependant?

In general, I think overall intensity is dose dependent no matter the ROA. Not that you asked, but I'd suggest you plug the MAOI and wait till you can feel the slight buzz in your brain that your been harmalized, then vape a little less spice than you normally do.

But I'd like to suggest some experimentation - start small and work your way up. Maybe my biology differs a bit from yours.

That said, anal absorption is pretty direct, and has a little bit of a unique feel to it.

Also, I don't personally think heavy doses are bad, especially if there is no nausea (which is why I do rectal MAOI with vaped DMT). I also think gentle is subjective. The highs from rectal and oral administrations are slower to bloom, and can come in waves. I've had mild, beautiful, slow waves of DMT revelation like a luxury beach .... and then I've had some slow crushing tidal waves of terror and truth kneading me out like bread (but I like that too).

If you want more on what rectal feels like, search for a few of my trip reports and such.

Happy trails, traveler. I hope you give some kindness to yourself and those beyond.

starway6
#31 Posted : 1/14/2019 2:01:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

also does plugging dmt have a real heavy body load?/

pete666
#32 Posted : 1/14/2019 8:22:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

more info here
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

starway6
#33 Posted : 1/17/2019 3:34:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well [to be carfull with dose] i only plugged 1.36 grams of rue tea...and after 30 minutes vaped a couple medium hits
...[really.. very little dmt]... and very quickly with.. [lakota piano playing].. it washed over me with windows of vision..it was a wonderfull experiance and so colorfull1...

the come up was quick ..but not as quick as straight dmt...

The first 10 minutes the load was was getting quite heavy and i was loosing contact with my body off and on then at at one point ...i was starting to get anxious triping alone.. but told myself to relax and made my body relax and from then on it was so much easier to navagate through...!Thumbs up after all im not a stranger to tripping...

I think i want to try to give my lungs a break and plugg the whole mess or plug the rue and take dmt mixed in orange juice...

i didnt really put that much rue in the plug trying to be carefull .. but what i used was very effective at making the dmt kick in visually...

after the first 20 minutes [seemed like a couple hour smost of the intensity was gone but i was still tripping for another 20 minutes lighter with nice CEVs...

If i plugged more rue than the 1.36grams of tea..would the stronger part of the trip lasted longer?

also would plugged rue and oral dmt trip last longer than this one/?

im still in the after glow!

rOm
#34 Posted : 1/17/2019 8:12:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My short resume.

To plug, first avoid and watch out every thing that is caustic or irritating.
Like alcoholic tincture or enrichied mint Essential oil or menthol or cayenne pepper. I say this cause salvia divinorum seems a good one to plug but do'nt plus the tincture as alcohol burns and also mint extract or pepper whoich are common addictive to facilitate absorbtion.

In general, if water soluble we dissolve the psych for exemple dmt fumarate or harmalas HCL, or make a suspension.
You can also use oily lube like cocnut oil for cannabis extracts, or non soluble but oily extracts that are still absorbable but use an oil like coconut that would go deep in the skin layer cause some oils like olive oil don' go as far.
This is tricky as all oils aren't made equals and don't go as deep. well this is rule for topical, so I think for rectal administration it is less of a concern but still good to know.

Its hard to keep big dose of liquid as said above, so if you wanna plug cactus tea or sysrain rue or ayahuasca try to reduce it to a confortable level.

Use a clean vehicle like a needleless syringe to plug it up.

Some things are nicer if intrarectal, like 5 MeO DMT HCL, and I think some things that you have hard time to stomach and gag or vomit from taste like syrian rue shot tea are a good thing to plug sometimes.
I think Intrarectal is an interesting ROA that has been often underratted cause poeple in genral aren't comfortable with their body but to plug or as the slang say, to boof, is a very ancient and respected way of administration. Probably older than any societal organisation apart form basic tribes. Don't laugh and think about those very large and highly permable membranes.
all in all some things are more economic to take nasally, some are more convenient to sublingually like few CBD oil drops, or somethings are more easy to plug ( if not to take orally). SO use discernement to choose your ROA and maybe even do few tests to determines your ideal ways of administration.

Tek it easy and Boof well.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

starway6
#35 Posted : 1/17/2019 2:57:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

when making my rue tea i used nothing but distilled water...[nothing acidic just water].. then i filtered the tea 4 times through brown coffie filters.....
[[[maybe i could have pulled more rue alcaloids using vinegar]]..[not shure?]]... but i boiled the crushed seeds two times and the liquid looked much thinner in color on second boil...

i guess using more rue might have made the experiance even more colorfull and visual?

most of the body load lasted about 10 minutes but then subsided to a milder tripping experiance..

i would like to know what plugging rue with the light mixed in orange juice will be like compaired to this method?

will the experiance last longer or about the same?

starway6
#36 Posted : 1/17/2019 3:02:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

also...i did not have any naseua at all ..in trip above..

rOm
#37 Posted : 2/10/2019 9:42:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you wanna burn your rectum inside lining, sure go ahead and dissolve in ethanol,or plug your alcoholic tincture !
Most comfortable is water.
Advisisng someone to dissolve something in ethanol to plug, show the lack of experience, that's for sure !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

PREV12