We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREFLIGHT ANXIETY & RAW FEAR Options

Jees
#1 Posted : 12/26/2018 12:35:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A lot of questions rise after spice use concerning pre flight anxiety and confrontations with trip fear. Please add threads that hold value in this matter. For this item I suppose quantity of threads is just as important than quality, so people can feel most recognized by the number of relevant testimonies.

Natural remedies for anxiety
Advise for anxiety in general, not necessarily trip driven fear.

ShamansStamens lemon balm trick.
He advised it many many times.

Scared to take that extra hit and breakthrough...any advice?

Extreme fear during first higher dose

Wading in slowly, no breakthrough but scary intensity. How to proceed?

Worried before DMT

Scared to Break through

scared to breakthrough?

i'm still terrified of letting go.

Anxiety developing after 3 trips. No break through

Simple How to Guide to Alleviate Pre-flight Anxiety for noobs and everyone really
Physical exercises that help dealing with anxiety

My first experience, and some guidance needed
Meeting the void got someone scared.

Nope. No. I'm done. I never want to feel this way again.

I now know what it means to be alive - Pharmauasca
An example of a stiff dose pharma and successful mastering of the trip without ending in fear and negative feelings.

Techniques to Aid Pre-Flight Anxiety and Hyperspace Navigation

Pre-Flight Anxiety

Pre flight anxiety.

Preflight anxiety

Advice: How to overcome a DMT Schock?

What can be done to minimize/eliminate pre-flight fear?

Overcoming fear from DMT experience.

Overcoming "The Fear"....

"The fear"

DMT scared me (will never ever smoke it again)

Want to trip on DMT but am scared

Felt like I was going to die

Feel like dying?

Do you still feel like your dieing during a breakthrough?

Preflight (A short story about changa)
A bit more poetic.

Fear Killed my Honeymoon Period with DMT

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 12/26/2018 4:00:32 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Wow, thanks Jees - great compilation.

I hope this is not off topic.

How to get over a fear of Skydiving

Here are the points it goes over (copyed below in capital letters) also apply to DMT:

-UNDERSTAND THE RISKS FROM THE GET-GO: DMT is physically safe, and possibly beneficial as there are recent reports in the literature that it enhances neurological connectivity. The biggest risk is psycologycal (similar to a little a little kid watching an intense movie). Powerful ideas and memories can come up during the trip that may be difficult to accept. This can create an internal struggle. Typically, users report that after extensive reflection, these concepts can be accepted/integrated by the individual and seen as a part of personal growth (hard and difficult but worth it).

-KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR SKYDIVE: Expect the unexpected Smile Try to let go of your sense of control as much as possible.

-LEARN ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT: Familiarize yourself and practice with the extraction teks, plant materials, harmalas, dosage, and GVG or electronic vape solutions (e.g. the CRAFTY). This is a lot of work, but it is fun!

-LOOK AT THE STATS: Read experience reports and the subsequent integration. Then go and read more reports. After that, read some more.

-COME AND GIVE IT A TRY!: In skydiving it is said that the worst anxiety occurs before the jump. It's normal. Know that a lot of us have been there, right where you are.

This is just my opinion. Also, I am biased in favor of DMT due to my personal positive experience with it. The risk of psychological distress from the trip should not be overlooked, and people with a history of psychological issues should be very cautious. You may find yourself staring at your morning toast with a feeling of dread about the true nature of reality after your particular cultural belief systems have been knocked down and exposed as pretentious frauds. That's fine, it will pass. No one has the real answers - in the end we can still contemplate the beautiful mystery of it all Laughing

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

skoobysnax
#3 Posted : 12/27/2018 8:04:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
A lot of questions rise after spice use concerning pre flight anxiety and confrontations with trip fear. Please add threads that hold value in this matter. For this item I suppose quantity of threads is just as important than quality, so people can feel most recognized by the number of relevant testimonies.

NOTE: This is a compilation thread as per section instructions! Please only posts links for the given keyword and a small description of the link and nothing else.

Natural remedies for anxiety
Advise for anxiety in general, not necessarily trip driven fear.

ShamansStamens lemon balm trick.
He advised it many many times.

Scared to take that extra hit and breakthrough...any advice?
As the title said.

Extreme fear during first higher dose

As per title.

Wading in slowly, no breakthrough but scary intensity. How to proceed?
As per title.

Worried before DMT
Anxious to go.

Scared to Break through
As per title.

i'm still terrified of letting go.
As per title.

Anxiety developing after 3 trips. No break through
Typically.

Simple How to Guide to Alleviate Pre-flight Anxiety for noobs and everyone really
Physical exercises that help dealing with anxiety

Ever been convinced you were going to die while tripping ? And scripted simulation reality pitfalls.
The title explains itself.

My first experience, and some guidance needed
Meeting the void got someone scared.

Nope. No. I'm done. I never want to feel this way again.
As the title suggests.

I now know what it means to be alive - Pharmauasca
An example of a stiff dose pharma and successful mastering of the trip without ending in fear and negative feelings.

Techniques to Aid Pre-Flight Anxiety and Hyperspace Navigation
As per title.

Pre-Flight Anxiety
Addressing the issue.

Pre flight anxiety.
Another.

Preflight anxiety

Advice: How to overcome a DMT Schock?
As per title.

Deserves a sticky

Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Lowtones
#4 Posted : 1/3/2019 2:56:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great compilation, thanks! It seems like the "Ever been convinced you were going to die..." link might be incorrect? Takes me to "Extreme fear during first higher dose."

Jees
#5 Posted : 1/3/2019 3:25:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lowtones wrote:
Great compilation, thanks! It seems like the "Ever been convinced you were going to die..." link might be incorrect? Takes me to "Extreme fear during first higher dose."
Hey thanks, correct. Tried to point to the thread but it was deleted as a whole, so I removed that link out of OP.

โ—‹
#6 Posted : 1/3/2019 1:42:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Jees stickied it for you Smile

If you'd want it moved to a different section aside from DMT-Nexus quality topics compilation it could be moved if its a better fit in another section. If not then no worries.

Jees
#7 Posted : 1/3/2019 2:04:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Tatt Wink

The important thing is for people to find it, personally I don't care where it fits as long as it serves best. You might have a good idea, I suggest to put it all in
Help and advise for healing
and sticky it there.

That way people are allowed to add more than links only, might be a good idea.
I've already removed the "links only" remark from OP. Thumbs up

โ—‹
#8 Posted : 1/3/2019 4:58:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Jees wrote:
Hi Tatt Wink

The important thing is for people to find it, personally I don't care where it fits as long as it serves best. You might have a good idea, I suggest to put it all in
Help and advise for healing
and sticky it there.

That way people are allowed to add more than links only, might be a good idea.
I've already removed the "links only" remark from OP. Thumbs up

Moved it under 'Help and advice for healing'.

Thumbs up

Jees
#9 Posted : 1/3/2019 8:17:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Tatt, I added another 11 entries in the OP (there are 29 by now) and streamlined it a bit.

Maybe a link to this thread can be added in the
DMT-Nexus Wiki:Health and Safety
It has a LINKS section at the bottom, potentially there?

Anyone finding more good links or having inspiring ideas and feelings to share, you're very welcome to add Thumbs up

Jees
#10 Posted : 1/13/2019 4:54:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How these guys handle fear Shocked

Loveall
#11 Posted : 1/13/2019 1:48:00 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Jees wrote:
... Maybe a link to this thread can be added in the
DMT-Nexus Wiki:Health and Safety
It has a LINKS section at the bottom, potentially there?

No one said no, and it seems like a good idea, so I went ahead and added the link to that wiki section.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 1/13/2019 4:20:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The slacklining documentary is awesome thanks very much for that.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Jees
#13 Posted : 1/13/2019 5:44:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
The slacklining documentary is awesome thanks very much for that.
I could not believe my eyes, they are flooded with adrenalin and fear and still trusting and going. IIRC one said: The body is scared but not the mind. I found that a very relevant expression where we can find inspiration in.

Tara123
#14 Posted : 1/14/2019 4:13:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very very helpful thanks xxx

Voidmatrix
#15 Posted : 5/31/2021 11:43:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm very thankful to you Jees for compiling this collection.

I've mentioned before how I've come to a point with huge anxiety and trepidation (used to be able to go the distance no problem and am not sure what happened lol) with the Spice despite wonderful experiences that I have managed well. Looking forward to reading these and overcoming my internal setbacks.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#16 Posted : 3/13/2022 12:46:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Wow, thanks Jees - great compilation.

I hope this is not off topic.

How to get over a fear of Skydiving

Here are the points it goes over (copyed below in capital letters) also apply to DMT:

-UNDERSTAND THE RISKS FROM THE GET-GO: DMT is physically safe, and possibly beneficial as there are recent reports in the literature that it enhances neurological connectivity. The biggest risk is psycologycal (similar to a little a little kid watching an intense movie). Powerful ideas and memories can come up during the trip that may be difficult to accept. This can create an internal struggle. Typically, users report that after extensive reflection, these concepts can be accepted/integrated by the individual and seen as a part of personal growth (hard and difficult but worth it).

-KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR SKYDIVE: Expect the unexpected Smile Try to let go of your sense of control as much as possible.

-LEARN ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT: Familiarize yourself and practice with the extraction teks, plant materials, harmalas, dosage, and GVG or electronic vape solutions (e.g. the CRAFTY). This is a lot of work, but it is fun!

-LOOK AT THE STATS: Read experience reports and the subsequent integration. Then go and read more reports. After that, read some more.

-COME AND GIVE IT A TRY!: In skydiving it is said that the worst anxiety occurs before the jump. It's normal. Know that a lot of us have been there, right where you are.

This is just my opinion. Also, I am biased in favor of DMT due to my personal positive experience with it. The risk of psychological distress from the trip should not be overlooked, and people with a history of psychological issues should be very cautious. You may find yourself staring at your morning toast with a feeling of dread about the true nature of reality after your particular cultural belief systems have been knocked down and exposed as pretentious frauds. That's fine, it will pass. No one has the real answers - in the end we can still contemplate the beautiful mystery of it all Laughing

Hey! Good comparison! Do you jump Loveall? Skydiving is my passionate hobby and my job. DMT still scares me a whole bunch more than exiting an aircraft without a doubt.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.