We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Marijuana Changa? Options

Xwolfgangx97
#1 Posted : 1/11/2019 11:41:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I know some people dislike the use of weed during their DMT experiences, but I personally love it. (Second only to smoking syrian rue powder and DMT - I wonder if its bad to smoke syrian rue seeds...) Anyway, I was looking at some of the methods of making "changa" on the wiki but didnt see anything about using the one and true "herb" as a leaf lol. Would it be as simple as disolving the DMT in 190 proof and soaking the weed in that till it all evaporates? Or whould the Alcohol destroy the THC and/or would the redrying of the weed destroy some of the DMT?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 1/12/2019 12:26:58 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I have done this and have noticed no loss in potency...in fact, upon awakening from a rollercoaster of a trip I discovered I was too stoned. This amazed me as I tend to think that its impossible to get too high from smoking. But brazenly stoned I was nonetheless.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Jupitor
#3 Posted : 1/12/2019 12:35:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The alcohol wouldn't destroy the THC, but it would dissolve it. If you find this combination enjoyable, I suggest making DMT enhanced leaf with a different herb like mullein at a 50/50 weight ratio. And then mixing this with your Cannabis.

But this would not be true changa, as changa contains an MAOI.

Xwolfgangx97
#4 Posted : 1/12/2019 1:46:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jupitor wrote:
The alcohol wouldn't destroy the THC, but it would dissolve it. If you find this combination enjoyable, I suggest making DMT enhanced leaf with a different herb like mullein at a 50/50 weight ratio. And then mixing this with your Cannabis.

But this would not be true changa, as changa contains an MAOI.

What leafy material would you reccomend that also contains an maoi? I was grinding syrian rue into a powder, mixing it 50/50 with my DMT, then layering that in between weed in the bowl. It worked, and I forsure felt the MAOI effects, as this was the most memorable and longest breakthrough ive got from smoking it, but idk if its safe to smoke the seeds lmao

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 1/12/2019 2:15:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In Antrocles post about his smoalking gear he mentions that one of his Vapor Genie pipes was devoted to changa made of cannabis. Perhaps you could start there in your search.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Jupitor
#6 Posted : 1/12/2019 3:57:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Xwolfgangx97 wrote:

What leafy material would you reccomend that also contains an maoi? I was grinding syrian rue into a powder, mixing it 50/50 with my DMT, then layering that in between weed in the bowl. It worked, and I forsure felt the MAOI effects, as this was the most memorable and longest breakthrough ive got from smoking it, but idk if its safe to smoke the seeds lmao

Can't speak for smoking the seeds, but as far as leafy material goes, Caapi leaves are very popular in changa. Many find that the leaves alone provide enough MAO inhibition. I enhance my caapi leaves with caapi vine extracts for a higher ratio of maoi in the mix.

Passion Flower and Nicotiana Rustica (Mapacho) also provide some MAOI activity.

Th Entity
#7 Posted : 1/12/2019 6:27:45 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

As Jupitor said if you use alcohol or non polar solvent it would dissolve the cannabinoids, however what you can do is: extract the cannadinoids in your solvent of choice then dissolve your dmt in it (cannabinoids,dmt in your solvent) then evap this solvent over the Caapi leaves this would be phenomenal if it works. The lazy way you could do things is i guess do your changa and just mix 50/50 with weed but that way you would need to smoke more to get same effects. Thoughts?
Maybe you could use heptane (im not sure) or butane (it will work for the cannabinoids) however im not sure if dmt dissolves in butane but i guess it does. Evap your solvent over caapi like you would for changa and i would recommend you use vacuum chamber to remove remaining solvent.