We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Problems with THH hcl and DMT freebase Options

ismokecrystals
#1 Posted : 11/30/2009 8:21:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know the freebase DMT is not the most effective orally but I had desired a longer experience than the smoked one.

3 subjects, all 6'-6'3", 180-200lbs.

70mg THH HCL
-under the tongue as long as we could stand it.
-washed down and after approx 10 min

10 min later

110mg DMT freebase
Dissolved in lemon juice
mixed in some Mtn Dew to add flavor
drank in one gulp.

After ingestion of DMT, a joint was lit and smoked. by the end of the joint I had no desire to smoke it, I just wanted to lay down. Strong body high began and would come in waves. After about 45 min, it had subsided. No visuals

Effects were similar for other participants. What did we do wrong?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 11/30/2009 8:32:56 PM

The Great Namah

Well, since you used the THH sublingually it didn't get into your stomach and bind to the MAO's in your body. So when you ate the DMT it was rapidly destroyed by the MAOs in your stomach.....!

Sublingual dosing works well with vaporizing DMT, but not for oral dmt.

Please read a bit about pharmahuasca.

You will need to take the MAOIs ORALLY and the DMT should be taken at the same time as the MAOIs.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

ismokecrystals
#3 Posted : 11/30/2009 8:42:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure most of the THH wasn't absorbed sublingually because I swallowed it rather quickly.

If THH works sublingually for vape'd DMT it should work the same for oral DMT. The THH is still in my body...

Also, the DMT was taken just minutes after the THH and I have read that this amount of time is negligible.

soulfood
#4 Posted : 11/30/2009 8:54:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

You may want to double the THH dose also. I tend to use 150 minimum.

Madcap
#5 Posted : 11/30/2009 8:58:06 PM

illudium Q-36

70 mg thh is active sublingualy. But not enough for oral. Try 200mg in a glass of lime juice Water with 80 mg dmt.

There are maos active on your stomach that will not be inhibitted by sublingual thh. As for proof.... You just did the experiment.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

ismokecrystals
#6 Posted : 11/30/2009 9:15:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I figured my THH dose was low. Thanks for the input

69ron
#7 Posted : 11/30/2009 9:15:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For oral DMT, use it orally. Sublingual use does not work well for the MAO enzymes in the stomach because it bypasses the stomach (unless you swallow some). For DMT to work orally you need MAOIs in the stomach to bind to the MAO enzymes there while DMT is in the stomach in order to allow the DMT to pass through, otherwise the DMT gets destroyed by the MAO enzymes in the stomach. So you need to take the THH orally, and you're going to need 150-200 mg. Any less than that and it's not going to work well at all.

SWIM has the best results when the MAOI and DMT are taken in juice at the same time. Some people say they get better results when the DMT is taken a little later (doesn’t make sense to me, but that’s what they say, so for them maybe it works like that, but not for SWIM).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#8 Posted : 11/30/2009 9:17:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh...I forget to mention that you should not take 200 mg sublingually! That's a massive sublingual dose.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

ismokecrystals
#9 Posted : 11/30/2009 9:20:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Damn, I need to find a cheaper MAOI. Maybe I should learn how to brew some Ayahuasca Smile