We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia polyacantha ssp. campylacantha dmt extraction? Options

zenrat1984
#1 Posted : 11/29/2009 10:44:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was wonder if it will be worth it to try and extract dmt out of acacia polyacantha ssp. campylacantha leaves.On wikipedia they say it has less than 0.2% dmt in the leaves.I dont know what they mean by less than 0.2% dmt.Do they perhaps mean it has between 0.1 and 0.2% dmt in the leaves?I live in south africa and purchased myself acacia polyacantha ssp campylacantha and acacia albida seeds for the purpose of dmt extraction later on.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

State of the Mind
#2 Posted : 11/30/2009 6:57:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is the link for anyone that wishes to view what plant zenrat1984 is talking about: Acacia & Acacia polyacantha subsp. campylacantha

I hate to burst your bubble, however, I doubt the presence of a lot of DMT in these leaves. This is due to the DMT in the leaves will be in contact with air, as a result lots of the DMT that it is said to contain DMT will have reacted with the air, to form DMT N-oxide. Unfortunately you will not be able to extract the DMT N-oxide with the standard STB/A/B extraction because DMT N-oxide is not soluble in Naphtha. DMT N-oxide it can be smoked, however as it is not easily crystallized, it can be hard administer when smoking. Try not to see DMT N-oxide as a negative, it is very effective ENTHEOGEN, quite a few people, myself included prefer it to DMT freebase, however it can be frustrating to smoke. :evil:

Here is another Topic wrote by 69ron that has more information about DMT N-oxide and how to convert DMT N-oxide to DMT freebase.

Hope this helped in some way. Confused
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

zenrat1984
#3 Posted : 11/30/2009 9:20:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the info.What effects does dmt n-oxide have when you smoke it?Can you also combine it with syrian rue to form a brew similar to ayahuasca?I also read that delosperma cooperi contains dmt but they dont say how much?I read somewhere that someone did an extraction on d.cooperi but he said the effects was similas to dpt, something I dont want to smoke.I heard bad stuff of people smoking dpt.