We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Egypt DMT plants Options

The Runner
#21 Posted : 2/7/2017 1:50:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
Heyyy
Sorry that i have to tell you this first but you broke some rules here
no discussion of sourcing
No discussion of aquireing drugs
Probably a mod will come and delete them

Things here are not as easy as you imagine
The best you can get here is some unknown RC with unknown(usually high) dosage for high price and it's not that easy to find...
I would love to contact you and help you but unfortunately we are not allowed to share personl info here and the dmt-nexus cannot be used as a personal meet-up point..
Hope we can find a way.
Love

heyy man , look i didnt break any rules yet and i didnt discuss sourcing nor aquireing drugs.
u cant mention a source and u cant give somebody drugs or introduce him to a dealer.
but i can tell you that i am working on local acacia trees , and i can tell you that im looking for acid and i can ask you to pm without nobody deleting my post man chill Razz
I'm a Runner , my feet just loathe the ground , up a mountain i go running steal your flowers to my cave , i'm a waste of sunshine , a petty rainbow slave ..

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sakkadelic
#22 Posted : 2/7/2017 10:02:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Runner wrote:
Sakkadelic wrote:
Heyyy
Sorry that i have to tell you this first but you broke some rules here
no discussion of sourcing
No discussion of aquireing drugs
Probably a mod will come and delete them

Things here are not as easy as you imagine
The best you can get here is some unknown RC with unknown(usually high) dosage for high price and it's not that easy to find...
I would love to contact you and help you but unfortunately we are not allowed to share personl info here and the dmt-nexus cannot be used as a personal meet-up point..
Hope we can find a way.
Love

heyy man , look i didnt break any rules yet and i didnt discuss sourcing nor aquireing drugs.
u cant mention a source and u cant give somebody drugs or introduce him to a dealer.
but i can tell you that i am working on local acacia trees , and i can tell you that im looking for acid and i can ask you to pm without nobody deleting my post man chill Razz

Well i'm sorry maybe i misunderstood the rules but usually i see when someone mention buying bark, DMT or other drugs it gets removed...
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Mindcontroler
#23 Posted : 1/8/2019 1:34:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all
First thank you very much for the help and informations
I'm just new here , and searching too for Acacia in Egypt, till now I haven't found Acacia contain real DMT dose
Anyone have idea where to find ?

Thanks

Sopyan
#24 Posted : 1/16/2019 3:49:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Any Egyptians still on this thread?

Xu77
#25 Posted : 2/6/2019 7:23:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

From the looks of it. Its prob everywhere around you in Egypt. Ill begin to investiagte.

I AM SWIM
#26 Posted : 1/23/2021 2:32:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Godsmacker wrote:
I consider it very coincidental that Moses was found floating in a patch of phalaris grass and spoke to God through a burning P. Harmala shrub...

Is there a source for this information about the burning bush being a P. Harmala?

kneesocks
#27 Posted : 1/23/2021 3:04:58 PM
Divineress

I AM SWIM wrote:
Godsmacker wrote:
I consider it very coincidental that Moses was found floating in a patch of phalaris grass and spoke to God through a burning P. Harmala shrub...

Is there a source for this information about the burning bush being a P. Harmala?

From what I've seen the burning bush is being debated to be either an Acacia species or Rubus sanctus, but it has mostly just been speculation.
"An ignorant man is lost, faithless, and filled with self-doubt; a soul that harbors doubt has no joy, not in this world or the next."
-Bhagavad-gita 4:40

Abaris
#28 Posted : 2/14/2021 1:12:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome... Here's the site of an ethnobotanist name Rami Sajdi who has been studying the Bedouin Shamans. He describes a variety of plants that may also be in your area. He's been very friendly and responsive to questions.
http://www.acacialand.com/

afahd
#29 Posted : 2/21/2021 3:09:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes i've been following his articles for a while, some quite interesting info he gathered.

Abdo
#30 Posted : 12/9/2023 7:22:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi my Egyptian friends, i would recommend buying acacia from online

Abdo
#31 Posted : 12/9/2023 7:24:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Or try عش الغراب

PREV12