We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia Confsa Root Bark extract 1:10 Options

BBen
#1 Posted : 1/6/2019 10:13:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello!
I have came across a website offerring ACRB extract 1:10 and raw powder - "1:10" means its mixed with another substance or what? might it be de-alcalized? to make extraction i should get raw grinded powder, am i right?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

rOm
#2 Posted : 1/6/2019 11:06:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, so this sort of extracts aren't mixed with other substance, but it means the 10 part of acacia were used in a solvent extraction and then re-evap onto 1 part of acacia, making this acacia 10X stronger theorically.
for doing an extraction it is better to start off using raw powder rootbark and this sort of extract is intented for those who would like to make a brew with minimal effort but its hardto tell if it will contain 10X as much alcaloids from there.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

BBen
#3 Posted : 1/6/2019 12:43:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

rOm, thank you very much for clarifying this! since it's going to be my first extraction i'll go with raw powder.

rOm
#4 Posted : 1/6/2019 1:02:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 1/7/2019 7:10:32 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi BBen, good luck with your extraction and be sure to familiarise yourself with the Attitude Page, particularly section 2.2 Wink

Welcome to the Nexus!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli