We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
It licked my insides, and tickled my brain. Options

newswimmer
#1 Posted : 2/20/2008 5:00:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It's beautiful, every time.. I'm done trying to explain it, or put it into words.

Has anyone ever had anything reoccurring ? It seems that everytime, there are these things/beings/whatever performing for me. Almost ushering me out. I like them, a lot. They are magnificent

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 2/22/2008 4:43:28 AM

The Great Namah

Words really are useless when trying to describe a dmt journey.

I have had a few recurring adventures though, usually I forget about them until it happens again and then I am like "oh yeah, I've been here before!"
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

EZ4U2Shoot
#3 Posted : 3/7/2008 2:15:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
Words really are useless when trying to describe a dmt journey.

I have had a few recurring adventures though, usually I forget about them until it happens again and then I am like "oh yeah, I've been here before!"

I wish that last one I had would reoccur a time or two. I think. Then again, maybe a couple things could be different.