We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Scientist invents Tek to see multidimensional beings Options

Camponotus
#1 Posted : 12/17/2018 8:41:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to share

It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 12/18/2018 12:38:50 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Daniel Nemes is (unsurprisingly) most probably a fraud.

There is even a claim that he plagiarised the images used to create his pictures:
Quote:
November 28, 2018 at 3:56 am

All of the photos shown by this supposed scientist and inventor are mine they are cloud images that I took and yes mirror images them to create what he is calling multidimensional beings those are alll my creations and I can prove it100% just look me up https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1629104421
You can also find me on you tube which is where I think Daniel first saw me on channel 10 news in Sacramento ( woman captured a golden ufo ) Sunda Barker

- as commented here.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Camponotus
#3 Posted : 12/18/2018 7:30:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
There is even a claim that he plagiarised the images used to create his pictures

Haha, that was very short discussion!
Thought the topic is a bit interesting in some way, but I wasn't sure if it's some kind of necessary rendering "artifact" or just a hoax...
I did and do such pictures myself and discovered just in the beginning very randomly that it's easy to make "faces" this way, but I haven't seen a multidimensional being besides humans and animals,...yet.... so I thought this is may some kind of bad digital artifact side effects or sth....
What a shame on this guy, on the other hand if he had got the ability to make other dimensions visible, his results would be pretty ridiculous in that case, there would be probably more than these provocative things and theories nearly every journalism and docutainment youtuber and self-appointed science journalists are using today...Sick
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

FranLover
#4 Posted : 12/18/2018 8:03:14 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

"The only way I have to publicize my invention and the captures is through facebook."
I would like to imagine that the inventor of the most ground breaking technology in human existence would think a little bit more out of the box.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 12/18/2018 8:26:23 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Pareidolia is a thing because we're innately programmed to recognize anything that looks remotely like a face. This clearly has evolutionary survival value - even for woo-peddling fraudsters.

The summary background of mystical thought was interesting, but the claims about the pictures are utterly laughable.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

MachienDome
#6 Posted : 1/4/2019 2:13:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL, from clickbait title to obvious bottom-of-the-youtube-barrel fraud.
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."