We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
(not only)Mescaline experience without nausea Options

Chaska
#21 Posted : 12/26/2018 10:02:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just attempted w 230 mg acetate, very impressed at the efficacy/onset and freedom to eat what i will when i will which is very unlike my other encounters with this category of substance

compared to previous attempts i believe the solution must be pretty concentrated so that there is no remaining fluid to be "held"

faster onset,peak, now comedown, so shorter duration, easier to negotiate physically and less distraction due to lack of nausea.

ended up in a suana for the come up, drifting off around the time id be struggling to stay in there, very pleasant compared to a forced sweat as it sometimes feels

all in all a very worthwhile ROA
grow plants, make tea, love life

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pete666
#22 Posted : 12/26/2018 10:13:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good, how is the solubility of the acetate? How much water have you dissolved it in?
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Chaska
#23 Posted : 12/27/2018 12:52:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

had no problem dissolve 115 mg into 3 ml of hot water,
after initial effects noticed second 115 @t+15 or so

slight clenched feeling for a few minutes
after an hour was flying and didnt feel any discomfort

pete666
#24 Posted : 12/27/2018 8:04:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chaska wrote:
had no problem dissolve 115 mg into 3 ml of hot water,
after initial effects noticed second 115 @t+15 or so

slight clenched feeling for a few minutes
after an hour was flying and didnt feel any discomfort

That's not much. Do you think you could dissolve more in 3ml? Or was 115mg the max?

Yeah, the comeup is usually not very pleasant, but it is not about nausea, rather some overall state. This is similar to any entheogen for me.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Asher7
#25 Posted : 12/27/2018 1:36:25 PM

Professional Tracker

BlazingSatva wrote:
pete666 wrote:
I don't have many experiences with oral ROA because I don't like the body discomfort

What about body load when using this ROA?

pete666 wrote:
The body load is the same for oral and rectal roa, if we do not take the nausea into account.

Damn, so I guess Iโ€™m not the only one that gets an intense pressure? I really wish there was a way around that.

pete666
#26 Posted : 12/27/2018 2:41:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:
Damn, so I guess Iโ€™m not the only one that gets an intense pressure? I really wish there was a way around that.

The body load is a broad term, I was not talking about anything particular.

Are you talking about blood pressure?
Are you using pure mescaline? What cactus is it extracted from?

Grey Fox
#27 Posted : 12/27/2018 10:01:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Pete. I've been reading through this thread and find it quite intetesting. I dont think that I would try this method because the traditional oral roa works well for me. I'm wondering what was so bad about the oral roa that caused you to attempt this method? Is this something that other people are doing or did you think it up?

I have had good success with making tea. A couple of things that help make the tea more palatable in my experience is to slice the cactus thinly as opposed to blending, and also leavingthe stars in the water the entire time that the liquid is being reduced as opposed to removing the cactus material and then reducing the liquid down. But of course the downside to tea is that you never really know what the exact dose is.

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in and thank you for your contributions here. And I'm just curious why you found the oral roa so in need of replacement? Because it seems to me that tea making can be somewhat refined to reduce nausea. Of course at higher doses nausea is unavoidable as far as I can tell. Thanks for any feedback you can give me.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

pete666
#28 Posted : 12/27/2018 11:22:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Grey Fox,

I spent quite a lot of time vomiting on various entheogens. I understand the La Purga concept and I believe it is important part of the experience for some.

But not for me Smile

I believe the body (not only) talks to us and every disease or health problem does have a spiritual reason. Moreover, I believe it is not just the body, but there is some kind of higher intelligence (and honestly, I mean a real intelligence, not the one associated with humans) telling us what to or whan not to do.
Vomiting (although it should not be seen as a health problem in our case) has some meanings behind too and I just don't feel my "body" wishes to talk to me this way.
With oral ROA I feel the nausea, especially when moving in a car or so. I can feel it with 300mg of HCl and it would be much worse when doing 600mg or more. So my choice is clear - rectal ROA.

Nonetheless, if one doesn't feel the nausea with oral ROA or he needs it as a part of the experience, there is no point in avoiding oral ROA. Rectal ROA calls for pure product, so perfect extraction and purification is a necessity. This may leave behind some interesting alkaloids, so the personality of the cactus can be influenced.

Grey Fox
#29 Posted : 12/28/2018 12:48:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Pete. Now I better understand where you're coming from on this.

You know it has been an eye opener for me since becoming a member here because I can see the photos of the cactus material and then see the yields that come from cuttings of that size. I now understand that most of my doses of mescaline have been higher than advised, probably most have been over 1 gram. I almost always experienced vomitting as part of the cactus experience, so in a way I have grown accustomed to it and accept it as part of the process.
I understand why people would not want to experience the nausea and vomitting and why it would not be a good fit for certain settings. Because of the new insight that this site has given me I'm now trying to better refine my dosage and tea making process. That is the route that makes most sense for me at this point.

But I continue to find the work that you and others are doing here to be quite interesting and I hope you keep sharing what you find.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Chaska
#30 Posted : 1/1/2019 7:36:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just tried 300 mg acetate in 3ml in a single shot, i could use less water but this dosnt seem to cause a bother and the less liquid the more each stray drop is mourned ;....)

interestingly enough
i had 2 oranges and took a sauna over the course of the morning and had 2 cups of water
then the crazies thing happened,
i did the dose and about 15 minutes later began gagging for 40 or more min during come up. also the entiriety of the admnistration as strong desire to "go" was felt, more so than other occassions
i almost lost the oranges that i had eaten prior to dosing
the nausea was so intense tried to use the restroom but it was consequently past that time

ive come to feel that the mescaline nausea is atleast in part due to the speed at which you are dosed as well as the volume. the new ROA lends itself to the fastest onset for mesc besides IV, even though its not nearly a considerably large dose the speed at the uptake i think is directly assosciated w an emetic process

it was very much like when i snorted 25i, the same bile forming choking feeling, just much less this time compared to 25i

i was not expecting to be rocked like this, then 70 min in, my stomach is fine and IM HUNGRY, so i eat soup no problems.... wtf

for the years of dosing this molecule, today was a surprise

Grey Fox
#31 Posted : 1/1/2019 8:30:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you feel cold or heavy or experience shivering or any of the other common side effects normally felt during the come up or was it just the nausea? If this ROA eliminated those other side effects except for the nausea that would be something to note.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Jees
#32 Posted : 1/1/2019 8:40:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chaska, sauna on it's own can impact your system, depending how deep you went with the heat and time. Was this your routine to sauna first or just coincidence?

Ime sauna after M is heavenly, one can ride those heat waves like a champ. Only did orals that way though, like 15 max 20 gr cacti powder. Avoiding social behaviour (no classic talking) to keep one's tuning clean. Have been pretty rolled with just 10 gr powder then doing traditional sweat lodge.

pete666
#33 Posted : 1/1/2019 9:24:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Weird
Yes, the comeup is faster than oral, but I would not call it fast at all. For HCl first sign (might be placebo) is within 15 minutes, at 30 minutes it is definitely comming up, at 1h it is quite strong.

I would avoid going to sauna for the comeup, maybe in the second half of the experience. I have tried that once while on mesc, but terminated that within few minutes, I was not sure it was safe. Though I love hot bath while on mesc.

Try to repeat it without the sauna, I doubt the nausea was caused by mesc itself.

pete666
#34 Posted : 1/1/2019 9:25:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Grey Fox wrote:
Did you feel cold or heavy or experience shivering or any of the other common side effects normally felt during the come up or was it just the nausea? If this ROA eliminated those other side effects except for the nausea that would be something to note.

From my experience all the other side effects are similar to oral ROA within the first hour. The difference is just the lack of nausea.

Grey Fox
#35 Posted : 1/1/2019 11:23:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Pete.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Chaska
#36 Posted : 1/4/2019 5:34:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sauna is a daily activity and this stands out because it is a constant in my psychedelic protocol, so there chance the sauna set it off is not likely ime, especially since i did my sauna before dosing the second time, when i had nausea

the first day i dosed before the sauna and no nausea was felt btw

i dosed two times, both w sauna at same point
second time slightly more dosed and incredible nausea, like i drank tea, i was gagging battery acid

its a personal unit that fits on table top, infrared

im amazed that the nausea was so intense

PREV12