We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Are “breakthroughs” always accompanied by visuals? Options

Asher7
#1 Posted : 12/20/2018 1:54:34 PM

Professional Tracker

In the classic breakthrough are there always visuals or are there ones that focus solely on the inner thought and feeling? All the ones I read about involved an intensely visual world but what about the visually lacking mind benders where you get a glimpse behind the scenes and a look at reality through a microscope? A breakthrough?

Granted I don’t know exactly what a breakthrough is, I can’t imagine something more intense than when “reality breaks”, I didn’t think that sort of thing was possible. I was wonder what everyone’s take on that is. Breakthrough with no visuals?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Asher7
#2 Posted : 12/21/2018 4:35:55 AM

Professional Tracker

Yeah I know, it’s a stumper.

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 12/21/2018 11:45:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well breakthrough is a pretty subjective term.

Imho a breakthrough has more to do with how deep your mind goes vs how strong the visuals are.

The reason I say this is that I believe I have had breakthrough experiences on NMT, which is not overpy visual at all, it is almost like I get sucked into my own brain instead of my brain exploding outward.

#4 Posted : 12/22/2018 3:18:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I'll try to talk abit on this

I've worked with dmt and changa [not a whole lot of freebase harmalas added] alot int span of time, ever since I joined this site, so I'll preface with that. dmt/changa really has been my main focal point over all these years.

For me the visual aspect of the experience ties in completely with the thoughts, the feelings, the bodily sensations [for as long as you can be aware of your body] - it's all tied into ONE thing, one event that's happening to me, there's no separation in these things as they're happening. Ime it's also very important to close your eyes, and fall back into it, not trying to move around, fidget with yourself, peek around on the outside world as it takes over - there's often a fine line on the experiences escalation being from whether or not your eyes are opened or closed. Honestly to me ..if someones even able to form a sentence and get up and move around ..then something is amiss there. Razz Tickling the tummy of the beast there I think.

The experience is coming from behind your eyes [or so it seems], behind your outside-poking-sensory-organs. It's coming from within [though paradoxiacally it's also woven entirely with reality/subjective experience]. The experience is crystal clear when I lay back and close my eyes, no fuzzyness, no blurred edges, none of that. It's beyond clear. The most terrifyingly beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Also I think peoples ability to remember the more powerful experiences, especially one that comes over you quick and fast - it's hard for some I think to hang on to it, and not just get overwhelmed and lost in it. Always try to remain with some sliver of focus, try to always have some mantra/focal point to help anchor your memory, as its happening, always try to stay focused and not get lost by it [which is easy to do].

^^^ Music [particular music] ime can have a massive driving factor in how powerful the experience can be. It's been my go to for years in order for me to be able to remember, especially repetitive, melodic music, preferably female vocal'd, the experience seems to really like that.

Am I saying that the visual aspect is of most importance though? Nah [i.e.: 5-MeO not being all that visual and often is touted on being one of, if not, the most profound tryptamines] ,so no I don't think the visual aspect 'is' everything per say. But I think for nn-dmt specifically it's visual depth and power in those depths - its unmatched imo. The stuff changed my views drastically.

I say go big with it, load up big, don't be afraid of it [although apprehension and all that is usually normal], die into it, throw it all into the experience, literally just flop over like a dead fish and die into it, not much other choice once the stuff takes hold really [if you get a good dose in ya]. *Although* if you've never worked with dmt/changa alot, then it might be a good idea to start small.

Of course if you're biochem/sensitivity to the experience is there, then a stiff amount can on the right occasion, obliterate things to the point of there being zero difference in your subjective perception - inside and outside - completely wiped away [& fairly quickly], you have zero recollection or possibility of knowing whether your eyes are open or closed - there's literally no difference - mostly due to the overwhelming intensity of the experience. People do seem to vary here though, which I find interesting - peoples sensitivity to the overall gamut of the experience and what is possible with it..

Asher7
#5 Posted : 12/23/2018 12:21:22 PM

Professional Tracker

@ dreaded, that’s what made me wonder this question. I always tied crazy visuals into what I thought all these reports were saying but ended up having a very introverted experience with less visuals than I got from 1/3 a dose a few days earlier. I always bring it back to salvia here for some reason but, in the beginning it was visuals and worlds but at the end it was internal and more of a moral learned or a self critical adjustment I should make in my day to day, or a lesson about reality and the trip would break reality somehow. It seems I skipped the visual so far with this so maybe it’s just how I’m wired and next time things will switch up. I really want to see an entity.Cool

@tatt, one night I took a little hit off some changa while on a small oral trip and I remember a red chunk cherrying for “too long” and knew to hold on and (I had completely forgotten this happens) but my peripheral opened up and I disappeared. Like I think you mean when you say there is no difference from inside and outside your mind. Like if you close your eyes, that entire area opening up. If that’s what you’re referring to it’s really strange but pleasant, like being outside at night on a really crisp night.

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 12/23/2018 2:55:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An experience can also be visionary without being very visual. I such a case your imagination sort of comes alive. It is not the same as perceiving with the senses. It's like being fully immersed into your imagination.

Asher7
#7 Posted : 12/25/2018 6:10:03 AM

Professional Tracker

I guess then that’s just how my experiences are choosing to display themselves thus far. I have to say with just the little bit I’ve dipped my to into the pool this is turning into sort of an odd one. I can’t really put my finger on it yet but there’s something different I’m sensing from this one that I don’t get from other psychs. My first impression makes me think that abuse or careless use of this one could potentially bite back harder than say cactus or mushrooms. The 180 being I think I may get more benefit from it, it seems more “all encompassing” as a tool.

I’m sort of at a loss for what to do now so I guess I’ll just set back and let it happen as it does.

Simply_Me
#8 Posted : 1/3/2019 5:15:13 AM

Live the Life you Love

My last two experiences were visual free. Total breakthroughs, both.

The experience before last, Dec 2, Second hit, 1 hour after the first. both .03 Laid back let go, white light, no entities, color, nothing but the experience of my chest opening up like a flower, total love, complete bliss, total amazing. First thing I did on my way back out was touch my chest to make sure that I am Okay, I fell surprised that I am okay because the opening was so real. I feel connected with only the water in my body all of a sudden, like flush with warmth and I feel totally liquid, no solid.

Dec 30th, this time first hit, only hit .30 (GVG - torch BTW) Same, white light, no color, no entities total bliss, love. as I come out I see my freind, a female, and I ask her to lay on my side. She obliges and I feel the connection with water except that this time it is not just the water in me it is the water in us both. I can almost describe it as two water balloons touching then popping but the water stays together. I feel such love, especially for the woman I shared this with.

Just Blow away, I fell so content, so grateful, so blessed. We are so lucky.

BTW, I have seen many entities including the mantis on my ceiling, Egyptian entities, Jokers and more in the past.

I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.